B.R.U.T.A.L.....the Browns avoid 0-16; thanks Chargers...the Phins are in...the Motor City Kitties are falling apart...the Seahawks ugh....
1. 'Boys 13-2
- Nothing to see here....
- See above...
3. Raiders 12-3
- I don't know where to start. Cruising along then the unbelievable happened; Derek Carr broke his fibula (30 minutes after Mariota). The football Gods are not ready for muh Raiders to make a deep run... . Matt McGloin played in a few games the season before DC was drafted but, he's a backup. The running game is a 3 headed monster so, that should take some pressure off but, still....
4. Steelers 10-5
- Steelers are doing Steeler things; defense & running the ball (that Antonio Brown d00d is pretty good
). They will at least host 1 playoff game
5. Falcons 10-5
- They're defense is playing very well. Matt Ryan is torching teams w/out Julio Jones. The running game is peaking. They will make some noise in the playoffs
Others receiving votes:Dolphins 10-5
- That's how a good team wins. Matt Moore didn't have a particularly good day but Jay Ajayi did and ran roughshod over the Bills. Miami is scary good.Packers 9-6
- they are one dimensional and teams still can't stop them. Chiefs 11-4
- They are still in the hunt for the division. Justin Houston's knee is bothering him and Alex Smith has been very pedestrian since the game v muh Raiders a few weeks ago...Giants 10-5
- That loss to the Iggles hurt but, not because of the playoffs (they'll be a WC no matter what). It hurt because they should be sharper than what they were.
- you lost to the worst team in the NFL.
4. Browns 1-14
- Well they got the win to avoid the ofer. They've been playing hard...
3. 49ers 2-13
- I can't see why Chip Kelly would get another year; he's done absolutely nothing here.
2. Bears 3-12
- Matt Barkely will start for the Bears next year.
1. Jaguars 3-12
- They fire the coach and promptly when the next game
. Blake Bortles actually looked like a serviceable qb.