Author Topic: This is your left Volume MMMMMMCXL1 Shit Press Volume (infinity)  (Read 265 times)

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Save water and shower together

Googling the story on Marc Lamont Hill Going full retard and calling black trump supporters 'mediocre negroes.'

It shows the left's retardation.
And shows the mainstream shit press did not cover the story.

This is your left.  These people :nono

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Sponsored Link
Guests: Sign up to hide banners

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
Re: This is your left Volume MMMMMMCXL1 Shit Press Volume (infinity)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 11:01:32 AM »

Here's the clip
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 11:20:58 AM »
This guy?

Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 11:29:30 AM »
Uncle Tom didn't want any of that?
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 07:09:40 PM »
This guy?

is that the son from The Jeffersons?

Joe in EastVan

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 07:13:27 PM »

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 06:38:25 AM »
What does she have against Obama?
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 01:11:26 PM »
is that the son from The Jeffersons?

No, that's Lamont Sanford. Fred G. Sanford's son from the hit comedy series Sanford and Son that was an American sitcom that ran on the NBC television network from January 14, 1972 to March 25, 1977. It was based on the BBC Television program Steptoe and Son.

Known for its edgy racial humor, running gags and catchphrases, the series was adapted by Norman Lear and considered NBC's answer to CBS's All in the Family. Sanford and Son has been hailed as the precursor to many other African American sitcoms. It was a ratings hit throughout its six-season run.

While the role of Fred G. Sanford was known for his bigotry and cantankerousness, the role of Lamont Sanford was that of a conscientious peacemaker. At times, both characters would involve themselves in schemes, usually as a means of earning cash quickly in order to pay off their various debts. Other colorful and unconventional characters on the show included Aunt Esther, Grady Wilson, Bubba Bexley, and Rollo Larson.

In 2007, Time magazine included the show on their list of the "100 Best TV Shows of All Time".
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 01:14:40 PM »
Thank you, Wikipedia.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 11:58:20 AM »
To be fair, I think the guy didn't call them mediocre Negros for having met with Trump, but he said something like "Why doesn't Trump meet instead with great black intellectuals & leaders, instead of mediocre Negros like Steve Harvey and Kanye West?"

On that point, I must agree with him -Steve Harvey & Kanye ARE mediocre Negros, I have never understood their vast success.  Jim Brown, on the other hand, not mediocre.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Joe in EastVan

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 04:48:33 PM »
No, that's Lamont Sanford. Fred G. Sanford's son from the hit comedy series Sanford and Son that was an American sitcom that ran on the NBC television network from January 14, 1972 to March 25, 1977. It was based on the BBC Television program Steptoe and Son.

Known for its edgy racial humor, running gags and catchphrases, the series was adapted by Norman Lear and considered NBC's answer to CBS's All in the Family. Sanford and Son has been hailed as the precursor to many other African American sitcoms. It was a ratings hit throughout its six-season run.

While the role of Fred G. Sanford was known for his bigotry and cantankerousness, the role of Lamont Sanford was that of a conscientious peacemaker. At times, both characters would involve themselves in schemes, usually as a means of earning cash quickly in order to pay off their various debts. Other colorful and unconventional characters on the show included Aunt Esther, Grady Wilson, Bubba Bexley, and Rollo Larson.

In 2007, Time magazine included the show on their list of the "100 Best TV Shows of All Time".