Author Topic: Hypocrisy of the Left Vol MCMLXXXIII  (Read 705 times)

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
Hypocrisy of the Left Vol MCMLXXXIII
« on: February 09, 2017, 07:21:20 am »
Elizabeth Warren in 2003 backing school vouchers:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/notable-quotable-elizabeth-warren-on-school-vouchers-1486597126

"A well-designed voucher program would fit the bill neatly. A taxpayer-funded voucher that paid the entire cost of educating a child (not just a partial subsidy) would open a range of opportunities to all children. . . . Fully funded vouchers would relieve parents from the terrible choice of leaving their kids in lousy schools or bankrupting themselves to escape those schools. "

Corey Booker in 2012 on school choice:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/notable-quotable-cory-booker-and-school-choice-1486512074

"I cannot ever stand up and stand against a parent having options, because I benefited from my parents having options. And when people tell me they’re against school choice, whether it’s the Opportunity Scholarship Act or charter schools, I look at them and say: “As soon as you’re telling me you’re willing to send your kid to a failing school in my city [Newark, N.J.], or in Camden or Trenton, then I’ll be with you.” . .

These two idiots were the most vocal opponents of Betsy DeVoss because of her support for school choice.  They had to change their minds when their opinions ran afoul of the National Education Association and the American Federation of Teachers and they needed the support of these unions to get elected to the Senate.

They say they care about the children.

:lol

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
Re: Hypocrisy of the Left Vol MCMLXXXIII
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 07:28:04 am »
Wooo I hope to God that new bitch crushes the education dept,  and gives the little negroes school choice in spite of the left wing hang poster children they been running out there protesting the bitch before the bitch even did anything or before they even knew who the bitch was.

Look at this little shill they got out there already.  Little bitch complaining she has no school choice...and is against the lady that is going to give her school choice.

This Is Your fvcking Left!!    Using Children to advance their agenda.

https://www.facebook.com/AFTunion/videos/10154534444179160/?pnref=story
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Tim in Chapel Hill

• War Ethan
  • -Member-
  • Blessed be the peacemakers, word to the meek
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 07:53:38 am »
Boston Red SoxNew England PatriotsBoston Bruins
Life has a gap, it just does...You dont go crazy trying to fill it like some lunatic

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 08:05:36 am »
".......and gives the little negroes school choice....."  :uhh
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 12:14:51 pm »
Sad

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 12:40:05 pm »
Wooo I hope to God that new bitch crushes the education dept,  and gives the little negroes school choice in spite of the left wing hang poster children they been running out there protesting the bitch before the bitch even did anything or before they even knew who the bitch was.

Look at this little shill they got out there already.  Little bitch complaining she has no school choice...and is against the lady that is going to give her school choice.

This Is Your fvcking Left!!    Using Children to advance their agenda.

https://www.facebook.com/AFTunion/videos/10154534444179160/?pnref=story

My Facebook is polluted with a bunch of libtards who keep whining about Devos, one idiot actually put up stats showing the shitty performance of public schools and I'm like "So, you're making the case against Devos by putting up stats of how shitty public schools are right now?"
God they're fu.cking imbeciles.  But they're goddamn relentless and that's what makes them so dangerous, you would think the election results of 2016 would've caused them to do some self-reflection, maybe have an epiphany and gain some humility, but it's like they've only dug in deeper.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 04:22:05 pm »
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 05:41:24 pm »
White people :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

wireman

• -Nutter-
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill