Author Topic: So Let Me Get This Straight  (Read 931 times)

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
So Let Me Get This Straight
« on: February 20, 2017, 06:34:06 am »
People blow off going to work and then are surprised when they get fired.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/20/dozens-workers-lose-their-jobs-for-participating-in-day-without-immigrants-protest.html

What did they think would happen?  I guess there is a reason they are making minimum wage.

Idiots.

:lol
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

wireman

• -Nutter-
Re: So Let Me Get This Straight
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 07:26:21 am »
this happened in Winston-Salem (I think) or Greensboro..

a temp agency basically said that if you didn't show up for work you'd be dealt with ( :lol).  well a few ppl didn't believe them and lo and behold they were fired  :lol

I understand what they wanted to do but, taking your kids out of school, closing your stores, not showing up for work didn't affect a whole lot of people.  classes were taught, most people that frequent your stores are probably your own people (not saying that its exclusive to only them) and work went on.

I didn't notice anything different .....
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Stuck in the past, yet ahead of the game.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 08:14:16 am »
I had no idea it was a special day for The Mexicans.  I even went out to my favorite Mexican restaurant; the wife had the fish tacos, I had the #2 lunch special. Just a burrito with a side of rice and beans. We probably go there once a month, or so. It seemed like everyone was there.

La Casa Lopez, that's what it is. It's kinda by the mall, but not really..Off of Stratford, on Healy.  No website to share, but they do have 4.4/5 stars on google with 37 reveiws. So, if you're ever in Winston Salem...on a day when you're sure The Mexicans are able to work, definitely check it out!
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Probably the worst person ever.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 08:22:20 am »
I had no idea it was a special day for The Mexicans.  I even went out to my favorite Mexican restaurant; the wife had the fish tacos, I had the #2 lunch special. Just a burrito with a side of rice and beans. We probably go there once a month, or so. It seemed like everyone was there.

La Casa Lopez, that's what it is. It's kinda by the mall, but not really..Off of Stratford, on Healy.  No website to share, but they do have 4.4/5 stars on google with 37 reveiws. So, if you're ever in Winston Salem...on a day when you're sure The Mexicans are able to work, definitely check it out!

Rack! :lol
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill