Author Topic: This is your Left, vol. XCIIVVLLLV (Chris Cuomo)  (Read 899 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
This is your Left, vol. XCIIVVLLLV (Chris Cuomo)
« on: February 24, 2017, 11:35:44 am »
Alex Jones makes more and more sense every day -it really is as if they're trying to destroy everything that helped build this great society and leave us with some immoral Orwellian cesspool where the prom queen has a dick and if you don't play along with a man's psychological identity disorder that makes him think he is a woman, you are an "intolerant and overprotective father"  (and it's not really about the trannies either, it's about guys who are NOT trannies being able to go into whatever bathroom they want.  And it's not even just about sexual assault  -even if a woman has no fear of a man sexually assaulting her, if she doesn't want that man in the bathroom with her then she doesn't want him in there, period.)

« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 11:47:31 am by VicNocal »
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: This is your Left, vol. XCIIVVLLLV (Chris Cuomo)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 11:43:20 am »
Alex Jones is a fvcking moron. I wouldn't begin a post with that idiot if you want to be taken seriously.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 11:45:25 am »
Alex Jones is a fvcking moron. I wouldn't begin a post with that idiot if you want to be taken seriously.

A moron who has gotten a ton of shit right; you take the good with the bad.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Member-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 03:14:27 pm »
The thing is the bathroom "guideline" was just a letter from obama to schools telling them to make another bathroom for trannys.

It wasn't even an Executive order.    Obama just basically inserted it  under Title IX.

The press is so fvcking shit.   IT'S UNREAL.   And the left.  They are just fvcking coming unhinged.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 11:52:43 am »
Even more unreal than the shit press are all the imbeciles (at least 85% of my idiot Facebook friends) who still just don't get it and don't get what shit CNN, Washington Post, et al are and that Trump is right when he says they're a bunch of scumbag liars.   The only explanation I can think of is that maybe they're just too busy to follow this shit as closely as I do -they're busy taking their kids to soccer practice and shit like that.