Author Topic: Fake Sweden expert on FAKE-errr, FOX News  (Read 859 times)

Joe in EastVan

• If you read this, you're gay!
  • -Nutter-
  • Genesis 19:30-35
Fake Sweden expert on FAKE-errr, FOX News
« on: February 26, 2017, 05:25:09 pm »
 :lol  O’Reilly

Fake Sweden expert on Fox News – has criminal convictions in US, no connection to Swedish security

Fox News continues to focus on the debate about how immigration is breaking Sweden. One guest last night, described as a ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”, spoke about the problems caused by criminality in Swedish cities and suburbs. But neither the Swedish Defense Ministry nor Foreign Office have heard of the expert. Nils Bildt, who called for an “open and honest” debate on crime, has previously been convicted of a violent offence in the United States.

Nils Bildt, who spoke on Fox News about crime in Sweden, is convicted of a violent offence himself, according to documents from Arlington General District Court in Virginia. Bildt was arrested on the 19th of June, 2014, for assaulting a law enforcement person and for obstruction of justice, after threatening an official [Case number: GC14002638-00].

He was sentenced to one year in prison on the 10th of November the same year.
  :lol

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Re: Fake Sweden expert on FAKE-errr, FOX News
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 09:43:26 pm »
:lol Thinking the Muslim migrant experiment in Sweden has been anything but a goddamn mess
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston