Author Topic: Everyone sux  (Read 518 times)

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
Everyone sux
« on: May 14, 2017, 02:17:30 pm »
Friday afternoon, im sitting in the left hand turn lane. I am the second car in line. Happens to be one of those intersections where there are 2 turn lanes coming from each direction.  The light turns green and the car ahead of me doesn't move. My original thought was get off the fvcking phone. Before I can lay on the horn I see an older black man get out of his car. He attempts to push this 90's cadi thru this intersection. I turned on my flashers jumped out and told him to get in his car. Everyone of you sit through 2 or 3 light cycles watching me push this fvcking cadi into the gas station about 3/4 of a block down the road. You were all content to sit in the conditioned air. My truck is holding up about 30 cars that are trying to turn left. It amazed me that 40 or 50 of you fags were in eyeball shot of watching this go down and not one of you decided to help.  :uhh
I am sure there is a lesson here.  :popcorn
Oklahoma SoonersSt. Louis CardinalsOklahoma City ThunderHouston Texans
Mohrrior

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
Re: Everyone sux
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 03:46:46 pm »
Cool story, bro. Now you can say you aren't racist, you helped a black guy push his caddy to the gas station.
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

Spanky

• -Security-
  • Has 2008 racks more than this
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 04:11:16 pm »
Pretty sure none of those people post here.

Keep the Facebook status updates over there, k?
Nebraska CornhuskersNew York YankeesNew York JetsMontreal Canadiens

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 04:22:30 pm »
Pretty sure none of those people post here.

Keep the Facebook status updates over there, k?
"Those people" are you referring to the weak minded, gen X that thinks everything is given to them? Pretty sure they are all here.
Mohrrior

Spanky

• -Security-
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 04:48:05 pm »
the weak minded, gen X that thinks everything is given to them?

So you're a baby boomer then? And you dont see any irony in that bullshit you posted?

Google the definition of irony and then re-read it.

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 05:07:02 pm »
So the other day I was driving through some shitpit town in Oklahomo when some jerkoff in his 77 Caddy with no license plates and the plastic pieces busted out behind the tail lights ran his broke ass car our of gas. Then this roundheaded chicken fukker got out of his even older and shitier (because of all the shit) pickup truck and tried helping him push it to a gas station, not the nearest gas station mind you, but the closest one that accepts cash only and ebt cards, instead of just using his farm truck to push him. Now if you've ever had the displeasure of travelling through this godforsaken palce, you would know that these two lane gravel roads are not conducive to passing on. So now we're all stuck behind some shit spreader while these two mongoloids are trying to scrape up change off their floorboards so he can afford a half gallon of gas for a car with no oil.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
All-Time Leading Champion of All-Time #1 Nutcoin Champion in teh USA of American

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 05:33:44 pm »
Swing and a miss
Mohrrior

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 05:37:38 pm »
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
All-Time Leading Champion of All-Time #1 Nutcoin Champion in teh USA of American

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 05:43:08 pm »
Mohrrior

Norman in Norman

• RIP Mike in Sandy Eggo
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 05:45:35 pm »
So you're a baby boomer then? And you dont see any irony in that bullshit you posted?

Google the definition of irony and then re-read it.
Lay your lazy ass down in the back of your bamblance and don't help. Irony? If that's what  you take from that story so be it.
Mohrrior

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 06:33:15 pm »
So the other day I was driving through some shitpit town in Oklahomo when some jerkoff in his 77 Caddy with no license plates and the plastic pieces busted out behind the tail lights ran his broke ass car our of gas. Then this roundheaded chicken fukker got out of his even older and shitier (because of all the shit) pickup truck and tried helping him push it to a gas station, not the nearest gas station mind you, but the closest one that accepts cash only and ebt cards, instead of just using his farm truck to push him. Now if you've ever had the displeasure of travelling through this godforsaken palce, you would know that these two lane gravel roads are not conducive to passing on. So now we're all stuck behind some shit spreader while these two mongoloids are trying to scrape up change off their floorboards so he can afford a half gallon of gas for a car with no oil.

:lol JStab wins
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

Ralph In Orlando

• Official Stucknut Rasslin Belt Manager
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 06:54:59 pm »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol TKO
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNew York Rangers

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2017, 07:07:08 pm »
Friday afternoon, im sitting in the left hand turn lane. I am the second car in line. Happens to be one of those intersections where there are 2 turn lanes coming from each direction.  The light turns green and the car ahead of me doesn't move. My original thought was get off the fvcking phone. Before I can lay on the horn I see an older black man get out of his car. He attempts to push this 90's cadi thru this intersection. I turned on my flashers jumped out and told him to get in his car. Everyone of you sit through 2 or 3 light cycles watching me push this fvcking cadi into the gas station about 3/4 of a block down the road. You were all content to sit in the conditioned air. My truck is holding up about 30 cars that are trying to turn left. It amazed me that 40 or 50 of you fags were in eyeball shot of watching this go down and not one of you decided to help.  :uhh
I am sure there is a lesson here.  :popcorn

nam, i'm wth you on the lazy fvckers but prolly should have left out the black man reference.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Spanky

• -Security-
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2017, 07:20:21 pm »
Lay your lazy ass down in the back of your bamblance and don't help. Irony? If that's what  you take from that story so be it.

You're too stupid to have an intelligent conversation. Noted.

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2017, 08:56:12 pm »
who fvcking cares
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off