Author Topic: Snowflakes will melt  (Read 194 times)

Outlaw

• -Member-
Snowflakes will melt
« on: July 14, 2017, 08:27:56 am »
Some libtards' heads will explode over this.  :lol

Love this dude's plan.

Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, said Wednesday that Congress should pad the budget for President Trump’s border wall by cutting funding for Planned Parenthood and food stamps.

On CNN’s “New Day,” King was asked if he was comfortable with $1.6 billion of taxpayer money being allocated to fund the border wall, particularly in light of Trump’s signature campaign promise that Mexico would pay for 100 percent of it.

“I’d throw another $5 billion on the pile, and I would find a half of a billion dollars of that right out of Planned Parenthood’s budget, and the rest of it could come out of food stamps and the entitlements that are being spread out for people that haven’t worked in three generations,” he said.

Cutting federal funding for Planned Parenthood has long been a Republican talking point, but pressed on diminishing access to food for poor Americans, King conjured a unique defense. He invoked former first lady Michelle Obama’s healthy school lunch initiative and implied that the issue of malnutrition has been over-corrected, as evidenced by obesity rates.

When asked why he wouldn’t feel conflicted cutting food stamps, King said, “For a couple of reasons —one of ’em would be that, you know, we will create the kind the security that would bring about 10 million new jobs in America just by enforcing immigration law.”

“Second thing is, I wouldn’t impose anything more strict on anybody in America than what Michelle Obama did with her school lunch program.”

Fantastic.  :koolaid :popcorn
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

wireman

• -Nutter-
Re: Snowflakes will melt
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 09:18:28 am »
Some libtards' heads will explode over this.  :lol

Love this dude's plan.

Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, said Wednesday that Congress should pad the budget for President Trump’s border wall by cutting funding for Planned Parenthood and food stamps.

On CNN’s “New Day,” King was asked if he was comfortable with $1.6 billion of taxpayer money being allocated to fund the border wall, particularly in light of Trump’s signature campaign promise that Mexico would pay for 100 percent of it.

“I’d throw another $5 billion on the pile, and I would find a half of a billion dollars of that right out of Planned Parenthood’s budget, and the rest of it could come out of food stamps and the entitlements that are being spread out for people that haven’t worked in three generations,” he said.

Cutting federal funding for Planned Parenthood has long been a Republican talking point, but pressed on diminishing access to food for poor Americans, King conjured a unique defense. He invoked former first lady Michelle Obama’s healthy school lunch initiative and implied that the issue of malnutrition has been over-corrected, as evidenced by obesity rates.

When asked why he wouldn’t feel conflicted cutting food stamps, King said, “For a couple of reasons —one of ’em would be that, you know, we will create the kind the security that would bring about 10 million new jobs in America just by enforcing immigration law.”

“Second thing is, I wouldn’t impose anything more strict on anybody in America than what Michelle Obama did with her school lunch program.”

Fantastic.  :koolaid :popcorn

pwnt  :lol
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 11:40:18 am »
 I think anyone who really knows whats going on in this country would probably explode. I get the concept,
 what I don't get is these dipshits think it will actually work. Far to late for that and would create a logistical clusterfvck trying to make it happen. We created this culture of poor people living without consequences. People won't change until you make them change. I know its a vicious cycle of poverty, wanting to escape that via drugs/alcohol and the results are crime and babies born into the cycle always with that good ol goverment assistance to fall back on. It will be painful but over time (probably a couple of generations because its so fvcked up now) with harsher guidelines for who qualifies then change in attitude and culture could actually take place. But to think its as easy as this losers idea, not a chance.When asked why he wouldn’t feel conflicted cutting food stamps, King said, “For a couple of reasons —one of ’em would be that, you know, we will create the kind the security that would bring about 10 million new jobs in America just by enforcing immigration law.”

LOL. Thats a lot of jobs. Should be easy enough. All the fat baby mamas collecting welfare or the deadbeat dads are going to get jobs going house to house looking for Illegals or at the very least get construction jobs building a wall. Or is he thinking that 10 million new jobs that need to be filled doing all the shit the migrant workers used to do for way less money than what they would receive from welfare. But illegal workers don't get welfare so good luck with that.  :monkey2
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 12:07:34 pm »
I think anyone who really knows whats going on in this country would probably explode. I get the concept,
 what I don't get is these dipshits think it will actually work. Far to late for that and would create a logistical clusterfvck trying to make it happen. We created this culture of poor people living without consequences. People won't change until you make them change. I know its a vicious cycle of poverty, wanting to escape that via drugs/alcohol and the results are crime and babies born into the cycle always with that good ol goverment assistance to fall back on. It will be painful but over time (probably a couple of generations because its so fvcked up now) with harsher guidelines for who qualifies then change in attitude and culture could actually take place. But to think its as easy as this losers idea, not a chance.When asked why he wouldn’t feel conflicted cutting food stamps, King said, “For a couple of reasons —one of ’em would be that, you know, we will create the kind the security that would bring about 10 million new jobs in America just by enforcing immigration law.”

LOL. Thats a lot of jobs. Should be easy enough. All the fat baby mamas collecting welfare or the deadbeat dads are going to get jobs going house to house looking for Illegals or at the very least get construction jobs building a wall. Or is he thinking that 10 million new jobs that need to be filled doing all the shit the migrant workers used to do for way less money than what they would receive from welfare. But illegal workers don't get welfare so good luck with that.  :monkey2

Cool story.
What was the name of that pron star who was living with you again?
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 05:51:45 pm »
Cool story.
What was the name of that pron star who was living with you again?
Her (stage)name was posted in the appropriate area. Anyone who can see her movies probably already have. She still has issue's and still bouncing in and out of rehab I hear.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 07:21:01 pm »

rack. remember thought that the pinheads would have to read this. WROOOONG. they only understand to 3 word posts.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans