Author Topic: Jim Rome Show Audio Page Change  (Read 488 times)

mrodge in Nashville

• -Member-
    • @mrogerson
Jim Rome Show Audio Page Change
« on: July 21, 2017, 05:49:33 am »
Hey everyone- I used to be able to listen to the entire JR Show on His website: http://jimrome.com/category/shows/ but as of this morning it tells me that the "feature is unavailable." I haven't paid for Jungle Insider, or whatever the premium service is called in a few years since it was always available here Did anyone else do this? Just curious if I'm the only one or if anyone else has experienced the same thing?

Thanks-
New York Yankees
Proud alumnus and member of Villanova University \V/ NovaNation

thekgmaster

• -Member-
Re: Jim Rome Show Audio Page Change
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:50:15 am »
I'm getting the same thing.
Penn St. Nittany LionsAtlanta BravesWashington WizardsGreen Bay PackersWashington Capitals
[insert ignorant political statement here]

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 07:53:59 am »
ive seen people on twitter having problems with jungle insider the last few days.
maybe they are in the process of changing services or something.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

poseidon

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 04:46:35 pm »
Yeah Steve anyone WTF is going on with the site???? Still says content not currently available for almost everything sans the past week. It used to be A) free to listen to without jungle insider just by streaming B) All available going back weeks/months. Now no longer does this seem to be the case.

I emailed customer service the other week and here was the response I got:

Hi (my name):

​I apologize for any inconvenience we were experiencing a few issues with our RSS feed this past week. The feed should be back up and running. Please let me know if there are any issues on your end.​

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to reply to this email or call us at (866) 787-7665.

Warm Regards,

Customer Service

Uhhh, thanks for nothing. They left a phone number there so I will probably call next week to see if I can figure out what is going on. Despite the fact that Rome is on CBS his online affairs seem to handled very pedestrianly.

PackageDonkey

• Package Placement Expert
Jim Rome Show no longer on itunes?
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 03:02:47 pm »
I havent seen the JRS on itunes sinces July 17th.  The Daily Jungle is there, but not the full show.  Anyone know where or how to download the full show?
Arizona St. Sun DevilsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsArizona CardinalsPhoenix Coyotes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Jim Rome Show no longer on itunes?
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 03:44:11 pm »
I havent seen the JRS on itunes sinces July 17th.  The Daily Jungle is there, but not the full show.  Anyone know where or how to download the full show?

log in to the insider on jimrome.com.  they are listed there.  not sure how insider worked on itunes before but they did make a change last month.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans