Author Topic: So, Zeke got 6 games.....  (Read 170 times)

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • Mod
  • Zamboni Pilot
So, Zeke got 6 games.....
« on: August 11, 2017, 12:29:52 pm »
When the police didn't charge him because of too many inconsistent statements made by his accuser.  Hell, witnesses even testified that she was heard yelling: "I'm going to ruin your career".  I hope every NFLer is super paranoid when dealing with the opposite sex nowadays.  Maybe new contracts can have both signing and blackmail bonuses  :uhh
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: So, Zeke got 6 games.....
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 12:48:51 pm »
so he'll probably sit out 4.

or 2.
Texas LonghornsDetroit TigersHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 12:51:18 pm »
The photos showed some pretty serious bruises that would be consistent with domestic assault. 

Nobody really knows what happened, but if you're a professional athlete you better make damn sure your girlfriend don't show up with bruises or you're fVcked
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 04:08:04 pm »
Such fvcking bullshit. There was a fvcking video of Ray Rice knocking his bitch cold, and he originally only got 4 games. And here is some city who can't even get the cops to charge him because of her he said/she said horseshit, and he gets 6. Absolute total bullshit.
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 04:42:46 pm »
Such fvcking bullshit. There was a fvcking video of Ray Rice knocking his bitch cold, and he originally only got 4 games. And here is some city who can't even get the cops to charge him because of her he said/she said horseshit, and he gets 6. Absolute total bullshit.

I wonder if the way the NFL handled the Ray Rice situation led to a more harsh penalty for Zeke.  The NFL totally flubbed the Ray Rice issue, and that was a PR nightmare for them.  So they overreact on this case to compensate for their incompetence the last time ???

On the other hand, that chick had a lot of bruises.  Did she give them to herself?   Is it really a "he said/she said" situation when there is photographic evidence?  I dunno?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

RC in CMinn

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 07:48:52 pm »
I hope every NFLer is super paranoid when dealing with the opposite sex nowadays.

I'm to assume that the regular mo-di is  bung love with a not opposite or tranny?

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 11:25:07 am »
The NFL is banging on domestic violence due to public perception. If you didnt know this than that is on you.