Author Topic: NFL Power Rankings  (Read 389 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
NFL Power Rankings
« on: September 27, 2017, 08:55:04 am »
Week Ending 9/25:

1. Chiefs 3-0 - blasting the defending champs @ their house will get you noticed.  Andy Reid has his team locked and loaded on both sides of the ball.  Kareem Hunt is Lou Gehrig to Spencer Ware's Wally Pipp.  Seems as if Maclin is an afterthought.... . Next up: Monday nite vs the Skins

2. Falcons 3-0 - they are 3-0 but, its a shaky one.  If Da Bears had receivers who could actually catch they would've gotten a L in Chitown.  Vic Beasley's presence on the defensive side is glaring.
Next up: Bills

3. Jaguars 2-1 - not a misprint.  whatever Tom Coughlin is selling the whole organization is buying.  other than the pasting they took in week 2 from the Titans they have rolled.  The supposed vaunted Ravens defense was shook to its core on Sunday (Jags were up 44-0!).
Next up : J.E.T.S.

4. Pats 2-1 - Really skeptical about putting them here but, they are the champs and much like the Falcons they are shaky.  The defense is giving up points at an alarming rate.  Don't know if The Hoodie can fix it.  The better hope that none of the skill players on offense goes down.
Next up: PanTards

5. Lions 2-1 - if Golden Tate was an inch taller they'd be 3-0 but, he isn't and they aren't.  However, the Motor City Kitties are legit.  Stafford looks really good and that defense is lights out.
Next up: Vikings

Others receiving votes:
every other team at 2-1

Bottom 5:

5. Browns 0-3 - DeShone Kizer may be here to stay.  He's making rookie mistakes but, they are things that he will correct as he gains experience.
Next up: Bengals

4. 49ers 0-3 - that game vs the Rams was shootout that no one saw coming.  The 9ers actually played well and had a balanced attack.  Yet they are still 0-3
Next up: Cardinals

3. Giants 0-3 - Oh boy.  Ben McAdoo was heralded as an offensive genius but, the G-Men are not an offensive juggernaut by any stretch.  That o-line isn't Seahawk bad but, neither is it Cowboy or Raider good.
Next up: Bucaneers

2. Chargers 0-3 - it looks as if Phillip doesn't want to be there.  the Bolts' defense is one of the better ones in the NFL but, that offense.....
Next up: Eagles

1. Bengals 0-3 - this is what happens when you hold on to a coach waaaaay to long.  Marvin Lewis hasn't done anything to show that the Bengals have improved since last year.  they looked better vs the Packers & actually had the lead but.....
Next up: Browns

Others receiving votes:

PanTards - LOL
Dolphins - the J.E.T.S....really!
Raiders - great way to show out on national t.v.
Seahawks - Russell Wilson's o-line is going to get him kilt
Cardinals - this team is old and its showing
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Ralph In Orlando

• Official Stucknut Rasslin Belt Manager
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
Re: NFL Power Rankings
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:39:39 am »
1. ATL
2. KC
3. NE
4. GB
5. DET

Jacksonville is middle of the pack for me until they win more games.
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNew York Rangers

Ralph In Orlando

• -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 11:41:32 am »
I think the Newports gave you franks syndrome. No say are the Jags better than New England

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 11:50:14 am »
1. ATL
2. KC
3. NE
4. GB
5. DET

Jacksonville is middle of the pack for me until they win more games.

This top 5 is some donkey dikc. Don't listen to this guy.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 09:10:43 pm by Justin NoCal »
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Ralph In Orlando

• -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 01:24:39 pm »
This top 5 is some donkey dikc. Don't listen to this guy.

Whats your top 5? :popcorn

frankinhouston

• -Member-
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 07:42:59 pm »
wireman pulling the wally pipp/lou gehrig reference per the chiefs. OMG

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

poptart

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 07:52:02 pm »
Week Ending 9/25:

1. Chiefs 3-0 - blasting the defending champs @ their house will get you noticed.  Andy Reid has his team locked and loaded on both sides of the ball.  Kareem Hunt is Lou Gehrig to Spencer Ware's Wally Pipp.  Seems as if Maclin is an afterthought.... . Next up: Monday nite vs the Skins

2. Falcons 3-0 - they are 3-0 but, its a shaky one.  If Da Bears had receivers who could actually catch they would've gotten a L in Chitown.  Vic Beasley's presence on the defensive side is glaring.
Next up: Bills

3. Jaguars 2-1 - not a misprint.  whatever Tom Coughlin is selling the whole organization is buying.  other than the pasting they took in week 2 from the Titans they have rolled.  The supposed vaunted Ravens defense was shook to its core on Sunday (Jags were up 44-0!).
Next up : J.E.T.S.

4. Pats 2-1 - Really skeptical about putting them here but, they are the champs and much like the Falcons they are shaky.  The defense is giving up points at an alarming rate.  Don't know if The Hoodie can fix it.  The better hope that none of the skill players on offense goes down.
Next up: PanTards

5. Lions 2-1 - if Golden Tate was an inch taller they'd be 3-0 but, he isn't and they aren't.  However, the Motor City Kitties are legit.  Stafford looks really good and that defense is lights out.
Next up: Vikings

I would bump DET and JAX out and put PHI and WAS in.

poptart

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 05:13:41 am »
Week ending 10/2

Top 5:

1. Kansas City (4-0)
2. Denver (3-1)
3. L.A. Rams (3-1)
4. Philadelphia (3-1)
5. Pittsburgh (3-1)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 06:07:07 am by poptart »

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 08:22:22 am »
1.Chiefs 4-0 - Give the 'Skins some credit they made the Chiefs earn this win.  Alex & Co. won a hard fought game & they are clearly the best in the NFL right now.

2. Broncos 3-1 - If not for a some flukiness versus Buffalo the Donks would be 4-0.  Vonn Miller and his defensive mates dared muh Raiders to run.  Unless Trevor gets hurt; this team is going to go a long way.

3. Lions 3-1 - They went to Minny and beat them in a defensive struggle.  If they keep this up; they could mess around and be the # 1 seed in the NFC.

4. Rams 3-1 - Points points and more points.  This is what the Rams have been doing this year.  Jared Goff has seen the light and having Todd Gurley helps too.  Keep an eye on the defense....

5. Bills 3-1 - There are 2 other teams I thought about for this spot: Packers & Eagles.  The Bills get the slot by a hair based on beating the Falcons in their shiny new crib.  Yes, the Falcons are shaky (mentioned this last week) but, nobody gave the Bills a chance and they went in there won.

Others receiving votes:
Packers - 3-1
Eagles - 3-1
Steelers 3-1 (they still have that Bears loss stink on them)
PanTards - 3-1  :lol

Bottom 5:

5. Browns 0-4 - The more things change the more they stay the same for the Browns. 

4. 49ers 0-4 - That snooze fest v. the Cardinals was probably the worse game of the last decade.

3. Chargers 0-4 - It seems that the only way the Chargers will win a game is if they win by more than a touchdown.

2. Giants 0-4- The J.E.T.S. JETS are laughing @ you GMen.

1. Bears 1-3 - Mitchell Trubisky its your turn....

Others receiving votes:

Raiders 2-2 - my back, my back /s/Derek Carr
Patriots 2-2 - What in the name of Tom Brady!!!!!!
Falcons 3-1 - they are are a false 3-1
Cardinals 2-2 -
Cowboys -  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 08:38:48 am »
put texans on the watchlist, cause they gonna beat the chiefs  :koolaid
Texas LonghornsDetroit TigersHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 10:36:54 am »
put texans on the watchlist, cause they gonna beat the chiefs  :koolaid
this   :koolaid
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 10:43:39 am »
this   :koolaid
that DeShaun dood is pretty gode

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2017, 08:41:56 am »
Week Ending 10/9

1. Chiefs - Hunt, Hill, Smith.  The Chiefs look unstoppable oh yeah that defense is pretty good.  Keep an eye out for Kelce's injury.

2. Packers - Aaron Rogers wrecked the 'Boys....again. 

3. Eagles - Carson Wentz is making the Philly brass look like a bunch of Einsteins.  They have good balance on both sides of the ball and they are clearly in the drivers seat in the NFC East.

4. PanTards :lol - Cam looks like his old self.  Christian McCaffery gives this offense a little spark they've been missing. 

5. Broncos - they beat the bye week!!!

Others receiving votes:
Rams
Motor City Kitties
Falcons

Bottom 5:

5. Browns - Oh boy.  Joe Thomas is an excellent player who shouldn't be treated this way....

4. 49ers - Do the 9ers want to win?  Are they tanking already.  They should've beaten Indy.

3. Bears - The Micth(ell) Trubisky era has started w/a loss just like Mike Glennons ended.  Trubisky did play well though and in spite of that pick; he & the Bears should be okay.

2. Chargers - They finally get of the shcneid and pick up their first win.  They still have some work to do but, at least that big ol doughnut is gone from the win column.  They are having a hard time in LA with drawing fans.....

1. There are several teams @ 2-3 however i'm going w/a twofer:
Cowboys/Raiders - Both have arguably the best o-lines, both have qb's that are young and can sling it, both have very good wr's/both have suspect defenses (in the db's), both feature a monster de & both are sucking wind right now.

Ralph In Orlando

• -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2017, 10:36:14 am »
Much like mine.... but I still belieb in the Falcons

1.KC
2.GB
3.ATL
4.CAR
5.PHI

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 10:37:36 am »
How are the Giants not on the bottom 5? They lost their entire receiving corps.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?