Author Topic: Senator Chelsea (Bradley) Manning?  (Read 622 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Senator Chelsea (Bradley) Manning?
« on: January 16, 2018, 08:17:12 am »
Yes, it seems that the traitor is throwing his/her hat/tiara into the political ring by running as a candidate in Maryland for a seat in the U.S. Senate.  Not sure what party he/her is affiliated with but, who is going to endorse her/him?  Most people have labeled Manning a traitor and that he/she has no more at a chance of winning than he/she has of getting preggers.

Good luck!
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
Re: Senator Chelsea (Bradley) Manning?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 08:20:49 am »
 :lol A chick with a dick running for the Senate.

fvcking perfect.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 10:10:08 am »
I hope he/she doesn't get passed the primaries.  I don't want to deal with the coverage for a whole nine months.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 10:40:41 am »
Could make for a very interesting erection cycle.
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

Loves to Spooge

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 10:57:57 am »
I don't care about her decision to be women.  If that's what you feel fine by me.  She seems to have a history of mental health problems, like hitting her female supervisor in the head back when manning was still a man.  Definitely unfit to hold office but not because of her gender decisions.
New Mexico St. AggiesAtlanta BravesDallas MavericksDallas Cowboys
الحياة على الشاطئ لكن ذلك الانفلات معي

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 11:04:46 am »
I don't care about her decision to be women.  If that's what you feel fine by me.  She seems to have a history of mental health problems, like hitting her female supervisor in the head back when manning was still a man.  Definitely unfit to hold office but not because of her gender decisions.

I agree with you.  But unfortunately, some people will vote for her ONLY because of her gender issue without looking at the fact that he/she is completely unqualified.  But anymore, lack of qualifications doesn't seem to be a deal breaker for holding public office.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Learjet89

• -Nutter-
  • -Fact Checker-
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 11:44:18 am »
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-chelsea-manning-senate-20180113-story.html

Filed to run as a Democrat, will try unseating senior Senator Ben Cardin, who currently has a 50% approval to 23% disapproval rating and won the last Maryland primary with 75%.

Other good pieces from the article:

When another Twitter user criticized Manning’s diatribe on police last week and said “have fun never voting again,” she responded that she was registered to vote despite her criminal record: “state of maryland doesnt disenfranchise.”

In 2016, Maryland lawmakers overrode a veto by Gov. Larry Hogan to extend the right to vote to felons who had completed their prison sentences.
:uhh

Kristin Beck, a retired Navy SEAL who is transgender, failed to unseat Rep. Steny Hoyer in Maryland's Democratic primary in 2016. Beck got 12 percent of the vote.

“It was too much for me to run for Congress,” Beck said in a phone interview Saturday. “I should have run for something lower [state or local office]. She might as well be running for president.”

Beck said Manning is pulling a “publicity stunt.”

:lol being allowed to run for office but not being able to sit on any committees or receive intel briefings
Xavier MusketeersCincinnati RedsCincinnati Bengals