Author Topic: Callers who can't keep it together on the air  (Read 1115 times)

Tony from Iowa City

• -Member-
Callers who can't keep it together on the air
« on: February 05, 2018, 09:14:03 pm »
Let's see here - first Jeff in San Antonio, and now Kevin in South Jersey...pretty disturbing trend of callers who can't hold their shit together long enough to get through a call on national radio and TV.  :uhh These callers do know that this is the Jungle, not Dr. Phil - or do they?  ???
Iowa Hawkeyes
On Iowa proudly at the fore, On Iowa on for evermore!

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Callers who can't keep it together on the air
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 10:32:23 pm »
 :'( war my fiance
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 07:17:08 am »
Yeah, and the dolts in IOWA (Idiots Out Wandering Around) are great radio callers.  You people are so insular it took you decades to get even one fsking Starbuck in the whole state!  Maybe you can wander down to the Airliner and suck down a gallon of Dupuke Star beer before your next arrest.  Because that what Suckeye City is known for: people getting way too drunk and being arrested.

BTW my Iowa college is 1000% better than yours.
Western Michigan BroncosSt. Louis CardinalsPhoenix SunsSt Louis Blues
Get off my lawn

Tony from Iowa City

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 04:56:06 pm »
Yeah, and the dolts in IOWA (Idiots Out Wandering Around) are great radio callers.  You people are so insular it took you decades to get even one fsking Starbuck in the whole state!  Maybe you can wander down to the Airliner and suck down a gallon of Dupuke Star beer before your next arrest.  Because that what Suckeye City is known for: people getting way too drunk and being arrested.

BTW my Iowa college is 1000% better than yours.

If I had to live in Phoenix, surrounded by dust, cacti, rattlesnakes, and 110-degree heat in July, I'd be pretty angry and bitter too.

Oh, and by the way, smart guy, where is this so-called "Iowa college" of yours?
Iowa Hawkeyes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 05:20:20 pm »
Obviously University of Phoenix  :lol

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 08:23:15 am »
Actually it's 110 in May in da PHX. It's more like 115+ in July till the monsoons come. Then it goes back to 110 but then mix in 80% humidity. Facking miserable
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 08:30:56 am »
but it's a dry heat  :uhh

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 02:26:37 am »
If I had to live in Phoenix, surrounded by dust, cacti, rattlesnakes, and 110-degree heat in July, I'd be pretty angry and bitter too.
Then why do I see so many of your douchebag license plates out here all the time? Maybe because it was 75 here today, and it was way below freezing in your redneck hamlet.  Does Iowa City even show up on the weather map?  Or any city in the state for that matter?  Do they miss the windblown corn fields?  Or the meth labs?  Do they miss their local Younkers?  or Scheel's?  Maybe they miss the Maharishis down in Fairfield, or the Amish in Bloomfield, or the I-Scrubs.  Or that minor league hockey team in Cedar Crapids, the City of Five Smells.

Oh, and by the way, smart guy, where is this so-called "Iowa college" of yours?
You obviously don't know your state, do ya?  Grinnell, with an enrollment of 1,600, has a larger endowment than Iowa Shitty, with an enrollment so big, their application only asks: (1) do you have a pulse, (2) will you get blind drunk every weekend?  If you answer "yes" to either of these, you're in.  What's the over/under on the Iowa Land Grant school system lasting more than 10 years?  Since they had to open a recruiting office in China and all.

Actually it's 110 in May in da PHX. It's more like 115+ in July till the monsoons come. Then it goes back to 110 but then mix in 80% humidity. Facking miserable
Tucson isn't exactly a picnic.  I will give the Cats credit for luring Lute away from Iowa Shitty.  If you're gonna come at Scottsdale, you need something better than "it's hot."  Maybe all the silicone tits, the pretentious polo matches, the police shooting lawsuits...something like that. :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 02:34:25 am by Bill_in_Phoenix »
Get off my lawn

Tony from Iowa City

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 04:27:04 pm »
Wow, way to pound your chest about being a Grinnell alumnus.  ::) The only thing Grinnell has going for it is that basketball team that scores 150 points a game against teams full of scrubs but never does anything that matters, even in its own division.

Let me know when Grinnell upgrades from Divison III to Division I, and then you can run smack on big-time programs like the Hawkeyes.
Iowa Hawkeyes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 07:32:23 pm »
This site hasn't had smack in years  :drink

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2018, 05:39:34 am »
You reverting to the "sports" card shows that either (a) dad didn't save enough cheddar from the feed corn crop to afford a better school, or (b) you went to Idowa so you could prance around the rest of your life talking about how cool you are because you wanted to be associated with some mediocre college athletic teams.  Idowa goes even further, where your social standing in these tiny town is determined by what high school you attended (did you go to IC City or IC West?) Kinda like the Dukies, except they get jobs after college.

Here's just a smattering of Iowa Shitty in the news:

Rabbit Punch Lands Iowan Behind Bars:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/iowa-rabbit-punch-920645

Cops: Pokémon Player Left Boy Home Alone
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/iowa-pokemon-child-endangerment-543792

Bloody Undergrad Helps University Of Iowa Live Up To New Title As Top Party School
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/university-iowa-top-party-school-467432

College Freshman, 18, Faces Felony Raps For His Dormitory Penis Designs
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/iowa-city/college-freshman-faces-felony-raps-236174

Plastered College Student, 18, Coins New Term During Arrest In Iowa City Alley
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/college-student-coins-term-876543

Trust me, there's a lot more.  And you know why they post so many of these stories from Iowa Shitty?  Because they are so ubiquitous.

Now on to your alleged sports teams:
Football, had to play in the Pinstripe Bowl in NYC.  Since when is getting a free trip to NY in December anything other than f**ing freezing?  Do you people even know how to hail a taxi?  Of course not, because after you've been boozing it up at The Vine, you just get in your car and start on your way to a Dewey arrest.

Hoops.  3-10 in the Big Ten.  And that was a real tough non-conference schedule you played.  You team is so good that Joe Crookham and Myron Gordon over at Musco dropped their sponsorship of the arena.  Yeah, I know people.

Baseball: strike 3

Rasslin'.  Now we're getting somewhere.  Iowa usually has a good rasslin' team.  Meaning they enjoy getting VD from the mats and rolling around in their leotard with other sweaty guys.  Nebraska had Tom Osborne aka The Pope On A Tractor.  Iowa has Dan Gable, the rassler on a combine.  Vizzle Smak likes rasslin' so much, he once ran this gloss: https://www.stucknut.com/takebox/?cat=takes.  Don't forget scrub, J-Stew told you to bring some Jungle gloss each and every time.

The Iowa intelligence problem.
Idowa has a terrible problem with their best grads leaving the state. The refr to it as a "brain drain." I moved from college to Harris Bank in Chicago.  Plenty of other Iowa refugees there.  Why?  Because there is nothing to do in Iowa Shitty except pull the lever at the Johnson County grain elevator or sweep the floors of Hawkeye Trucking every night.  As Judge Smails said, "The world needs ditch diggers, too." https://www.news.iastate.edu/news/2017/09/13/workermigration.  And before you get on your, "Iowa State sucks" rant...no you aren't.  Tell me Magellan, what is the biggest tourist attraction in Idowa?  The bridges of Madison County.  And how much respect do your fellow residents give it?  They got high on meth and burnt one of them to a cinder.

It's a sad testament that I have to instruct you on how to rip on Dirty Scottsdale, when I know more about your whole state than you.  Maybe you can relate the store of the farmer in Milo who killed his neighbor because he had lost out on a deal over...farmland.

Buh bye.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 05:49:27 am by Bill_in_Phoenix »
Get off my lawn

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 03:46:56 pm »
Is like to nominate Tony from Iowa City for nutter.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.