Author Topic: House Hunting  (Read 3254 times)

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: House Hunting
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2018, 02:55:54 pm »
Can we please make one exception and be allowed to post The Hovel so we can have LULZ?!?  :hide

Only if you post that pic of your hood with the weeds in the sidewalk and 80's black rabevan down the street
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

BNI

• Tard Whisperer
  • -Nutter-
  • Vagina Enthusiast
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2018, 06:33:56 pm »
after 18 years of living in a modest home (1,751 sq ft) mrs. wireman says is time to up grade.  being in  Rawlee its truly a buyers market (as a real estate friend of mine said) but, the fukkers are either out in Johnston County which would be a bear of drive to work or in N.Rawlee and it presents the same problem...ugh. either way here are some we've looked at; i need ya'll to decide where we move.... :uhh  :lol

https://www.redfin.com/NC/GARNER/33-BORNEAN-DR-27529/home/112970082

https://www.redfin.com/NC/Garner/310-Roaring-Creek-Dr-27529/home/144353342 going to look at this one today; won't be finished til June

https://www.searchclaytonncrealestate.com/property-search/detail/36/2157141/166-kyndallee-lane-garner-nc-27529/

Check out the Wake Forest and youngsville areas. Prices on the Franklin county side in youngsville may be a little cheaper than some of the higher prices in Wake Forest area.
Duke Blue DevilsAtlanta BravesCharlotte HornetsWashington RedskinsCarolina Hurricanes
BNI you're probably the worst person I've ever talked to in my life.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 08:25:02 am »
Check out the Wake Forest and youngsville areas. Prices on the Franklin county side in youngsville may be a little cheaper than some of the higher prices in Wake Forest area.

we did look at a couple up there but, we :uhh mrs. wireman doesn't want to be up near that way.  they do have some great prices though.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2018, 08:26:33 am »
we have a winner!!!!
after a lot of back and forth and some praying; we are going with this one
and no we won't be using our Section 8 voucher  :lol :uhh :lol

North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2018, 08:41:42 am »
Congrats!

:koolaid
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2018, 09:05:26 am »
Have fun hanging Christmas lights on that sumbitch.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsWashington Redskins

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2018, 10:07:53 am »
put a huge raiders on the garage
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2018, 10:58:13 am »
Wow that must be the style there. Looks cookie cutter to what my brother had in Charlotte (fort mill). neighbors too close for my taste.  I grew up city style but now prefer country style. Backyard must be suitable for growing stuff, shooting stuff and naked motor bike riding.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2018, 12:21:34 pm »
 referee2
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2018, 12:30:35 pm »
Congratumalatios, wireman and Mrs wireman!
Does it come with more kids?
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2018, 12:42:46 pm »
Wow that must be the style there. Looks cookie cutter to what my brother had in Charlotte (fort mill). neighbors too close for my taste.  I grew up city style but now prefer country style. Backyard must be suitable for growing stuff, shooting stuff and naked motor bike riding.
it's a cookie cutter but, the subdivision has less than 100 homes.  there are 5 different floor plans so, its not to bad.
that naked motor bike riding can be done about a block down the street in the open field!!!

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2018, 09:48:05 pm »
enjoy those stairs when you get old.