Author Topic: Dog Breeding  (Read 659 times)

J - Dog

• -Member-
Dog Breeding
« on: April 19, 2018, 03:00:35 pm »
My roomie has a designer dog... a "Labradoodle" one of those purebred crossovers.  But it's still just a mutt in the end. She wants to breed him, but I help volunteer with a dog rescue organization in SW Washington, and am against it because there are thousands of mutts in the Humane Society.

Rocky is a super cool dog, and has no choice really, but how do I convince her to not do it? We have a cheap spay/neuter deal with a renound vet. Super cheap.

Rocky currently identifies as male. 
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Dog Breeding
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 03:07:23 pm »
Take Rocky to get his nuts chopped off while she is as work but don't tell her.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 03:14:07 pm »
Take Rocky to get his nuts chopped off while she is as work but don't tell her.
Would that make him Caitlin Rocky Jenner.. ??
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 03:36:06 pm »
Getting cross-bred dogs is a good way to ensure that inbreeding hasn't happened.

Purebred dogs are mutants TBH. They're bred to get certain predictable traits and bred again.

If you're worried about Vet Bills, a designer dog is the way to go.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 09:08:34 pm »
What do they sell for?  Typical stud fee is the pick of the litter or whatever a pup sells for.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Pooldoc

• Stucknut Radio
  • -Jr Admin-
    • pooldoc1
    • pooldoc1
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 01:32:12 am »
My pup rooster is a  black mouth cur mix... allegedly pick of the litter. I feel sorry for the litter :popcorn
Texas LonghornsTexas RangersSan Antonio SpursDallas CowboysDallas Stars
Sworn to uphold the first principle of the prime directive...

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 02:57:58 am »
Dogs love antifreeze. It makes their coats nice a shiny.

Make sure you keep a bowl of it next to the food dish.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 08:03:07 am »
Dogs love antifreeze. It makes their coats nice a shiny.

Make sure you keep a bowl of it next to the food dish.

I don't think this is true for all dogs.   On Stab's advice I gave some to my neighbors dog and it seems to be alergic to it or something. .
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 09:07:49 am »
Boges bought one of those faggy dogs a while back.  He probably lost custody in the divorce, but he was still a fan of those little kick-me mutts
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 09:47:13 am »
Boges bought one of those faggy dogs a while back.  He probably lost custody in the divorce, but he was still a fan of those little kick-me mutts

As opposed to dogs that have genetic mutations bred into them because some Kennel Club's standard says that's what it has to look like.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 01:27:16 pm »
As opposed to dogs that have genetic mutations bred into them because some Kennel Club's standard says that's what it has to look like.

Mutations  :lol. Yeah, they're all mutants!
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 02:28:13 pm »
A long time ago I was roomates with a buddy who s bitch had the most annoying, spoiled little piece of shit fvcking dog ever, would NEVER stop barking and would bite and nip at you constantly. And this cunt would flip out if you told it to shut up or tried to get it to stop biting you. Well one day I got home and nobody was there and I saw the door to my room was open. I go in and I see that little fvcking mutt on MY bed, sitting on MY pillow like she did with her cunt owner's bed, and it starts growling and barking at me. As I got closer I saw there were several piles of fresh dogshit on the floor and the bed.

Now what's remarkable here is how I was able to remain calm. I knew I was going to fvck this dog up just wasn't exactly sure how. So I put my backpack down nice and slow and happened to notice a plastic hanger on my desk. I calmly picked it up and slowly made my way to rhe other side of the bed with this sharkbait motherfvcker yipping away like I was in IT'S fvcking space. I hit that fvcking thing as hard as I could, and the look of surprise on that dog's mug was indescribably satisfying. I hit it again as hard as I could and then it tried to run away but I had closed the door, I got one more fantastic hit and then the hanger broke, which it retrospect was probably a good thing because I might have killed that motherfvcker. I let it out and then cleaned up the dog shit and washed my bedding.

A few days later my buddy pulls me aside and asked me if I had done anything to that dog. I asked why. He said "When that dog hears your truck pull up it starts shaking like a leaf and pisses itself then runs under the bed and won't come out."  :lol :lol :lol I told him what happened and he laughed his ass off and told me he's been wanting to do that ever since he got with that bitch.

I have a feeling Boags's dog is the same way.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 02:36:27 pm by jeff in tucson »
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 02:33:29 pm »
wtf im not reading all that
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 02:57:39 pm »
If you hit my dog its on.  :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 08:43:00 pm »
A long time ago I was roomates with a buddy who s bitch had the most annoying, spoiled little piece of shit fvcking dog ever, would NEVER stop barking and would bite and nip at you constantly. And this cunt would flip out if you told it to shut up or tried to get it to stop biting you. Well one day I got home and nobody was there and I saw the door to my room was open. I go in and I see that little fvcking mutt on MY bed, sitting on MY pillow like she did with her cunt owner's bed, and it starts growling and barking at me. As I got closer I saw there were several piles of fresh dogshit on the floor and the bed.

Now what's remarkable here is how I was able to remain calm. I knew I was going to fvck this dog up just wasn't exactly sure how. So I put my backpack down nice and slow and happened to notice a plastic hanger on my desk. I calmly picked it up and slowly made my way to rhe other side of the bed with this sharkbait motherfvcker yipping away like I was in IT'S fvcking space. I hit that fvcking thing as hard as I could, and the look of surprise on that dog's mug was indescribably satisfying. I hit it again as hard as I could and then it tried to run away but I had closed the door, I got one more fantastic hit and then the hanger broke, which it retrospect was probably a good thing because I might have killed that motherfvcker. I let it out and then cleaned up the dog shit and washed my bedding.

A few days later my buddy pulls me aside and asked me if I had done anything to that dog. I asked why. He said "When that dog hears your truck pull up it starts shaking like a leaf and pisses itself then runs under the bed and won't come out."  :lol :lol :lol I told him what happened and he laughed his ass off and told me he's been wanting to do that ever since he got with that bitch.

I have a feeling Boags's dog is the same way.

Rack em :lol :koolaid
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}