How great is forced patriotism?? - Page 8

Author Topic: How great is forced patriotism??  (Read 15421 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: How great is forced patriotism??
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2018, 12:53:51 pm »
Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2018, 01:09:55 pm »
liberals have a deck with 52 race cards    :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2018, 01:22:45 pm »
If a homeless looking NBA coach said it then it must be true.  Whatever you do don't address any of the direct questions or issues raised by others in other posts.  Just call everyone who doesn't agree with you 'privileged' and then somehow claim the high ground.  It doesn't work that way.  Too easy, dude.  Too easy.  The person that resorts to insults has run out of ideas.  You must have learned that somewhere in your extensive debate training.

As self-loathing as you are how can you stand being around yourself?
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2018, 03:09:53 pm »
If a homeless looking NBA coach said it then it must be true.  Whatever you do don't address any of the direct questions or issues raised by others in other posts.  Just call everyone who doesn't agree with you 'privileged' and then somehow claim the high ground.  It doesn't work that way.  Too easy, dude.  Too easy.  The person that resorts to insults has run out of ideas.  You must have learned that somewhere in your extensive debate training.

As self-loathing as you are how can you stand being around yourself?

Being "privileged" is an insult??

So let me get this straight - Stucknut universe thinks Sara Palin is smart, and Greg Popovich is not.  :lol
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  "The 3/5 compromise was about the abolition of slavery." "Nobody in USA lacks healthcare."  "Alex Jones is true journalism"  :lol

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2018, 03:28:50 pm »
Being called 'privileged' by you in this context is, indeed, an insult.

You insinuate that I can't understand the issue because I am blinded by my 'privilege'.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2018, 03:31:05 pm »
I am just as privileged as you, Bavis.  I just seem to be better at recognizing it.

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2018, 04:06:35 pm »
Guess I'm not privileged cuz I'm a mexo  :'(
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2018, 05:22:16 pm »
I am just as privileged as you, Bavis.  I just seem to be better at recognizing it.

You lick scrode...thats not a priveledge, son. SaladTosser
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

J - Dog

• -Tards-
« Reply #113 on: May 30, 2018, 07:52:58 am »
Privileged. :lol

A black mother and son are walking down the street, when the boy notices a white man working hard..
"Momma, why dat white man working so hard?"

"Well son, you know the food stamps we get, and the section 8, and the health care we receive? He has to work to pay for it.."

And the boy responds "Don't that make him mad?"

"Hell yeah it makes him mad,... that's called Racism"
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Rob in VB

• Masticater
  • -Nutter-
  • Zamboni Pilot
« Reply #114 on: May 30, 2018, 09:09:01 am »
I can only imagine what yourmonkey ass would have said had Obama mentioned deporting NFL players who wanted to wear flag patches on their jerseys.  fvcking hypocritical dumbass.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel your show.
Georgetown HoyasNew York MetsNew York KnicksDallas CowboysWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2018, 12:55:47 pm »
This isn't from The Onion, folks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/trump-on-players-who-dont-stand-for-anthem-maybe-they-shouldnt-be-in-the-country/

"I think that's good," Trump said in the interview that taped Wednesday. "I don't think people should be staying in the locker rooms, but still I think it's good. You have to stand proudly for the national anthem. Or you shouldn't be playing, you shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."

That's why we voted for him, you faggot.  You'll never understand because you're a morally bankrupt libtard who has never paid the price for anything in his life.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"I wish you were a slave for a gay master who fvcked your ass every day" - Whomeyes

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2018, 01:00:41 pm »
I would criticize any politician who endorsed deporting someone for a political viewpoint.  I'm also not the hugest Obama fan, although compared to Lieutenant Bone Spurs he's Abraham Lincoln.

It's funny how much Trump has these libtards on tilt that they spin their own little strawman version of reality just to cope.
So now Trump "endorsed deporting someone for a political viewpoint", and earlier during the campaign he "was on tape admitting to sexual assault"  and "he encouraged the Russians to hack into a political opponent's computer, this is a deplorable assault on our democracy hurrrr durrrr durrr"

I don't have time for you, I just stopped by to tell you you're a loser.  Still.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
"I wish you were a slave for a gay master who fvcked your ass every day" - Whomeyes