need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
Re: Antifa
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2018, 12:02:29 pm »
 :lol Snake still buys newspapers and supports Unions
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2018, 12:34:35 pm »
  DC Metro estimated that there were about 193,000 for Trump’s inauguration

If that estimate were accurate, that would be the smallest crowd since Reagan.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2018, 01:25:55 pm »
If that estimate were accurate, that would be the smallest crowd since Reagan.
unfortunately most trump voters have jobs and can't just screw around all day...
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2018, 01:40:38 pm »
unfortunately most trump voters have jobs and can't just screw around all day...

Attending something historic (and rather expensive) like a presidential inauguration is not something that unemployed people do.

People travel from all over the country to go to those things.  Airfare, hotels, etc.... it takes thousands of dollars to attend an inauguration.

Your statement is meaningless and quite illustrative of your intelligence.   No go ask the group home manager if you can have a cookie.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

RC in CMinn

• -Member-
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2018, 07:48:36 pm »
Attending something historic (and rather expensive) like a presidential inauguration is not something that unemployed people do.

People travel from all over the country to go to those things.  Airfare, hotels, etc.... it takes thousands of dollars to attend an inauguration.

Your statement is meaningless and quite illustrative of your intelligence.   No go ask the group home manager if you can have a cookie.

When you sit to pee, do you use a seat rubber? Seemingly not as the lefty filth has contamed your exit and rotted your fvcking brain. fvcking lefty fvck. I bust my ass for what I have and you reach-around pissants wake up in the morning thinking of ways to screw the world. Good luck with breakfast with Hank Clinton.

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2018, 09:40:42 pm »
When you sit to pee, do you use a seat rubber? Seemingly not as the lefty filth has contamed your exit and rotted your fvcking brain. fvcking lefty fvck. I bust my ass for what I have and you reach-around pissants wake up in the morning thinking of ways to screw the world. Good luck with breakfast with Hank Clinton.

Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2018, 06:09:07 am »
Rack the hostiity. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 06:45:04 am »

:lol Bitterman
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Stuck in the past, yet ahead of the game.
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2018, 09:15:04 am »
:lol if you worked harder, you wouldnt have to live in semen minnesoda.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Probably the worst person ever.

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2018, 05:22:24 pm »
Trump shuts down @Acosta after he yells out that he wants a question: "No, no. John Roberts, go ahead. ... CNN is fake news! I don't take questions from CNN. John Roberts from Fox. Let's go to a real network."

Acosta: "We're a real network too, Mr. President."

BODE  :bananbang
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2018, 05:25:04 pm »
Info Wars.com
Drudge Report
Michael Savage podcast
Breitbart
Jocko Wilink podcast
Joe Rogan podcast
Adam Carolla podcast
Jim Rome show..
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2018, 05:24:54 pm »
The nicest thing that can be said about Antifa and their Soros-controlled collaborators is that they are mudslinging savages out to lay all of society open to the predations of organized criminality. Antifa insists that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt deconstructionism. Naturally, it gives no evidence whatsoever to support that parti pris. Perhaps that's because if it were up to Antifa, its corrivals would have to endure forced, behavior-modification “therapy”. That's just another shovel of dirt thrown on the grave of free speech and another reason why we must subject Antifa's convictions to the rigorous scrutiny they warrant. Antifa are the true fascists and need to be crushed.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.