Author Topic: Test Run  (Read 718 times)

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Test Run
« on: July 10, 2018, 04:06:01 pm »
100 Residents of Stockton,CA will be given a $500/month stipend with "no strings attached" as a test phase for universal income in an effort to "boost the local economy".

Residents of Silicon Valley say they're excited about the proposal.

Yeah, no shit. These stupid fvcks with spend it on useless shit. And good luck with all of that $500 going to the economy. Unless of course it's a phonzi scheme of drug money going to the local economy.

Universal income is dangerous in about 20 different ways. 
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: Test Run
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 04:07:07 pm »
Leave it to the city who just filed for bankruptcy to double down on their stupidity. What a shithole.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 05:15:19 pm »
Who

fvckING
cares

:banana
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 10:06:49 pm »
people in Stockton probably car.e 

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 10:09:01 pm »
So, it's like a lottery, but without buying the tickets
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 11:47:50 am »
I caN'T WAIT  to see how this turns out.   

Retards
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 12:03:49 pm »
I read that chi-town is in talks to be the 1st major city to adopt this retardedness. 
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 12:13:59 pm »
Universal Income only makes sense if you then remove all other social safety nets like welfare, homeless shelters and food stamps.

You get this money no strings attached, but if you don't spend it to sustain yourself then you can go bleep yourself and die in the street. But then that could lead to more crime.

No easy answers.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 12:53:55 pm »
Universal Income only makes sense if you then remove all other social safety nets like welfare, homeless shelters and food stamps.

You get this money no strings attached, but if you don't spend it to sustain yourself then you can go bleep yourself and die in the street. But then that could lead to more crime.

No easy answers.
I never makes sense.  Ever. Snakey.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 01:02:07 pm »

No easy answers.

the easiest answer is that this is some stupid shit.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Flat Sun Denier
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 01:46:27 pm »
 :uhh ill take some free money   :drink
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Not the worst. Not even close.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 02:25:41 pm »
the easiest answer is that this is some stupid shit.

But you're already spending money on welfare, food stamps etc. There's a whole poverty industry built around making sure pawr people don't die. You could save money if just funnelled the money straight to the pawr people.

But then all those people in the poverty industry would be pawr.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2018, 02:56:01 pm »
But you're already spending money on welfare, food stamps etc. There's a whole poverty industry built around making sure pawr people don't die. You could save money if just funnelled the money straight to the pawr people.

But then all those people in the poverty industry would be pawr.

I never thought of it as an industry based on making sure pawr peeble don't die.  I think of it as a necessary cost to keep a certain faction of the population away from me.  I will gladly pay taxes so I don't have to deal with the pawr peeble who are physically, mentally, socially incapable of working for a living wage that the government requires a minimum wage for them to seat me at a restaurant, cook and serve my food, and buss my dishes.  I'd rather they just stay home in their Bman style shack than try to integrate them into the public.  For fvcks sake, why can't we just kill them?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2018, 03:21:44 pm »
its just more welfare.  giving dopes $500.00 won't solve anything.  Stocktons shitty economy won't recover because the gov't elects to give dullards more money.  let the city fall (see Detroit) and it will re-build it self w/out the govt handouts.

RC in CMinn

• -Member-
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2018, 04:12:17 pm »
Stockton's population is very diverse in terms of race. Data show that 37% of the population is white, over 12% is African American, 21.5% are Asian, and 6.9% are mixed race. Recent data show that over 35% of the population is of Mexican descent.

When looking at the population by age groups, 29.9% are under the age of 18, making up the largest group. Over one-quarter of the population are between the ages of 25 and 44. Ten percent are at least 65 years old.

There are more females than males living in Stockton, with 96.1 males for every 100 females.

Close to one-quarter of Stocktonís total population lives below the federal poverty line.