Author Topic: and Kawhi goes to.....  (Read 874 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
and Kawhi goes to.....
« on: July 18, 2018, 08:43:11 am »
...Toronto?  da fuq :uhh
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: and Kawhi goes to.....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 08:48:42 am »
easily the best package pitched to the spurs.

dorozen is much better than lonzo ball and some shitty picks.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 10:24:12 am »
easily the best package pitched to the spurs.

dorozen is much better than lonzo ball and some shitty picks.

DeRo can't win in the playoffs. That contract will be an albatross come 2020.

If the Raps can't make the NBA finals with Kawhi and No Lebron in the East, then might as well blow it up anyway. One last year of winning.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 10:36:23 am »
DeRo can't win in the playoffs.

he can if he buys into pops system
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

toolshed

• -Tards-
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 11:39:14 am »
I am Yesus

toolshed

• -Tards-
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 11:46:40 am »
If the Raps can't make the NBA finals with Kawhi and No Lebron in the East, then might as well blow it up anyway. One last year of winning.

Bro, Kawhi ainít gonna be w the Raps after day the All-Star break.  😂😂😂

Maybe the Raps can make that last run with Luol Deng and three Ball brothers?  ((wet fart))
I am Yesus

NajehDavenport

• Mike in Appleton
  • -Member-
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 12:49:34 pm »
My bet is he never plays a game in Toronto
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 09:24:02 pm »
as long as the Lakers avoid him i'm good.   :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 08:02:51 am »
I have no illusions that he'll stay beyond this year. But fvck Kawhi, did you really expect the Spurs to give you to the Lakers for Free if they could get you for free next year.

They (Lebald included) weren't willing to give up anything for getting him a year early.

So either you sit out a second year and errode your skills further, or you play for a team that has an excellent chance to make the NBA finals this year.

Wahhhh it gets cold in Toronto! I'll just sit at home and get fined millions of dollars for pride.

What does that say to the league about the ethics of this guy? 
what?

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 08:32:15 am »
kawhi needs to come out and speak his mind.  yes, more than likely he'll be in the LakeShow next year but, it's not 100%.  my sources ( :uhh) tell me that he doesn't want to be the #2 option; he wants that #1 spot.  this leaves the possibility of him being a Clipper vs a Laker. 

he could get the Raptors to the ECF especially if Philly and the C's are on the same side of the playoff bracket come next spring.  whatever the case he's actually not in a bad situation from a basketball standpoint.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 08:42:24 am »
kawhi needs to come out and speak his mind.  yes, more than likely he'll be in the LakeShow next year but, it's not 100%.  my sources ( :uhh) tell me that he doesn't want to be the #2 option; he wants that #1 spot.  this leaves the possibility of him being a Clipper vs a Laker. 

he could get the Raptors to the ECF especially if Philly and the C's are on the same side of the playoff bracket come next spring.  whatever the case he's actually not in a bad situation from a basketball standpoint.

Say what you will about the Raptors playoff pedigree. They're still a good team and now Kawhi is the best player in the Eastern Conference. What logical person would pass that up?

You'd be a child to sit out this year because you didn't get traded to the Lakers or Clippers, neither of those teams are any closer to winning than Toronto is.

what?

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 09:03:45 am »
Say what you will about the Raptors playoff pedigree. They're still a good team and now Kawhi is the best player in the Eastern Conference. What logical person would pass that up?

You'd be a child to sit out this year because you didn't get traded to the Lakers or Clippers, neither of those teams are any closer to winning than Toronto is.
agree w/that assessment regarding Lakers/Clippers; unless the Dubs have a rash of injuries or someone is arrested for a heinous crime neither are winning the W.C..  if he sits out and he's healthy then he's just a bad hombre.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2018, 10:35:56 am »

I find it difficult to agree with Kawhi being the best player in the Eastern Conference when he only played 9 games last year.   I think he has the potential to be the best player in the EC, but he also has the potential to be a disgruntled, greedy, self-centered douche nozzle who might not play 20 games this year.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2018, 12:10:16 pm »
I find it difficult to agree with Kawhi being the best player in the Eastern Conference when he only played 9 games last year.   I think he has the potential to be the best player in the EC, but he also has the potential to be a disgruntled, greedy, self-centered douche nozzle who might not play 20 games this year.

Then why would Lebron want him?

Note, we're giving the Celtics a lot of credit for doing as well as they did last year without Kyrie and Hayward. And adding those guys back will make them even better. Who's to say those guys will come back 100%. Gordon Hayward had his ankle dangling from his leg last we saw him.

All I know is that 100% Derozen doesn't get you past the ECF. Kawhi might.
what?

toolshed

• -Tards-
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2018, 03:10:02 pm »
LeBron wants him, because heís the only ďstarĒ he can convince to join him. 

Kawhi seems like a real piece of shit.  He seemed unreasonable w a franchise that is well respected and a coach with the same standards behind him.

Philly, Boston, Indy have better rosters and personnel.  IMO

Also, didnít Toronto fire their Coach of the year? 

Raps will be lucky to be a 3 seed moving forward in the East.
I am Yesus