Author Topic: Let's talk about the Pimp for just a moment  (Read 386 times)

A-Bomb

• -Member-
Let's talk about the Pimp for just a moment
« on: August 18, 2018, 10:23:50 pm »
This guy has been bringing it every day forever. I listened steady for about 6 months back in the early 00's. Definitely became a clone for a minute. But Rome was on and off the Atlanta airwaves back then, and I lost track until this year.  Not sure why he never established a presence here. Fuggin shame really.

Doesn't feel like he's slowed at all during that 15 years I was away. Maybe I need to slam that GNC cocktail he pimps.
Atlanta BravesAtlanta HawksAtlanta Falcons

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
Re: Let's talk about the Pimp for just a moment
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 01:06:48 am »
I'm guessing the internet wasn't available. You can reach him at double you double you double you dot gym roam dot calm
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 11:00:26 am »

Doesn't feel like he's slowed at all during that 15 years I was away. Maybe I need to slam that GNC cocktail he pimps.
A few things, trolltard:

1.  You already asked this once before:  https://www.stucknut.com/forum/index.php/topic,84369.0.html
2.  He is CBS.  If they don't have an affiliate there, you're fvcked.
3.  If they do, it's because the station manager saw how shitty the ratings were and decided local shows would get better ratings. Why do you think VaJayJay got kicked off Fox?
4.  The show has been on a downhill slide for years.  He doesn't "bring it" any longer.  Go to his website.  Notice things that are missing? 
5.  The GNC take is weak. Shite, even Vic in NoPals can do better than that.

But you seem like a earnest troglodyte.  Maybe you can go in halfsies in Jim Lame's newest horsey "Bound 2B Glue."

You're welcome.
Western Michigan BroncosSt. Louis CardinalsPhoenix SunsSt Louis Blues
Get off my lawn

A-Bomb

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 04:00:05 pm »
A few things, trolltard:

1.  You already asked this once before:  https://www.stucknut.com/forum/index.php/topic,84369.0.html
3.  If they do, it's because the station manager saw how shitty the ratings were and decided local shows would get better ratings. Why do you think VaJayJay got kicked off Fox?
4.  The show has been on a downhill slide for years.  He doesn't "bring it" any longer.  Go to his website.  Notice things that are missing? 

But you seem like a earnest troglodyte.  Maybe you can go in halfsies in Jim Lame's newest horsey "Bound 2B Glue."

You're welcome.

Trolling effort duly noted. I wasn't asking a question though, so there's that. I'm simply a happy man that he's on the Network now and that I'm back in the loop, and that Rome still does, in fact, bring it, tardo!  From what I'm gathering, Vic is a pretty big deal in the Jungle. Link one of your big calls and I'll give you my opinion.

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 08:17:33 pm »
what would you bring that everyone else that is already in doesn't?

Sell me.

If you pose that to me. Interesting content that doesnt have the stink of shitdick faggotry. :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

A-Bomb

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 08:38:09 pm »
I'm guessing the internet wasn't available. You can reach him at double you double you double you dot gym roam dot calm

Just didn't GAS until recently. Glad I got with it. Glad I found Stucknut.

You guys are kind of like family now.   

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2018, 08:55:26 am »
Just didn't GAS until recently. Glad I got with it. Glad I found Stucknut.

You guys are kind of like family now.

:-\
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

RickInBuffalo

• -Member-
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 07:17:35 am »
A few things, trolltard:

You're welcome.
Appears Bill is your textbook example of “back in the day guy.” Probably because he hasn’t gotten laid since 88. Enjoy listening to the show today, Bill-dough... cuz we all know you will.

A-Bomb

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 09:42:22 pm »
Appears Bill is your textbook example of “back in the day guy.” Probably because he hasn’t gotten laid since 88. Enjoy listening to the show today, Bill-dough... cuz we all know you will.

Rick...appreciate you having my back. You have mucho clout!