Author Topic: Politics & Sports...ugh  (Read 707 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Politics & Sports...ugh
« on: August 29, 2018, 09:55:25 am »
Tiger was asked a question regarding POTUS on Sunday following the Northern Trust Tourney.  The asshat "reporter" basically asked if Tiger respected the office of the presidency; here Tiger's response:

Hes the president of the United States. You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office, he said.

Nothing wrong w/that statement/answer.  Well of course this basically lit a fuse and Max Kellerman had a shit fit.  He pretty much said to Tiger; hey black man why do you respect the office if you do that then you respect Trump and that's not the narrative. 

It's obvious that ESPN has gone down that road and they seem to get the hosts' to push the narrative from the Magic Kingdom. 

And they wonder why viewership is down.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Politics & Sports...ugh
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 10:52:21 am »
Boy are they stupid.

Tiger's not black, he's a cablinasian.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Outlaw

• -Member-
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 11:17:08 am »
ESPN is dead. Too much pontificating. Used to be that ESPN was an escape from the other bullshit of life. Just show the damn games and shut the fvck up about politics.
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 11:21:07 am »
Max Kellerman is a virtue-signaling libtard just like his brother who decided it was a good idea to let this crazy black boxer live with him, and so later the crazy black boxer beat him to death with a hammer and burned his house.  True story. See, that's the thing about naive idiot libtards -they put themselves in idiotic situations and ruin their own lives (like that libtard couple who recently got killed while bicycling around ISIS country in a little experiment to show how people are kind), and if we let libtards have their way, they will ruin entire civilizations just like they ruin their own lives.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 12:26:21 pm »
Jason Whitlock took Kellerman down on another network over this.   Talked about how White Liberals always want to tell black people how they should think.

Really it's the worse.   The racism of the white people on the Democratic political left really hasn't changed much since Bull Conner.   They are just different about how they demand behavior of blacks .

Exhibit one:  SnakeEyes.

Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 12:41:02 pm »
Yep.  See: White libtards calling Candace Owens a "white supremacist" lololol
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 01:00:24 pm »
Jason Whitlock took Kellerman down on another network over this.   Talked about how White Liberals always want to tell black people how they should think.

Really it's the worse.   The racism of the white people on the Democratic political left really hasn't changed much since Bull Conner.   They are just different about how they demand behavior of blacks .

Exhibit one:  SnakeEyes.
...and therein lies some of the problem; white guilt.  Unless you had slaves and or beat the shit out of some black folks then that's some of the shittiest bullshit ever.  why are you feeling guilty?
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 01:03:39 pm »
...and therein lies some of the problem; white guilt.  Unless you had slaves and or beat the shit out of some black folks then that's some of the shittiest bullshit ever.  why are you feeling guilty?

Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 01:18:47 pm »

Me?   White guilt?    Nah.

Well.. maybe part of me.. like 50%.    I like about 50% of  black people.   The women.
 :rimshot
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 02:39:52 pm »
Tiger's not black, he's a cablinasian.
Incorrect.  He was drafted by black people on Chappelle's Show

Western Michigan BroncosSt. Louis CardinalsPhoenix SunsSt Louis Blues
Get off my lawn

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 05:41:42 pm »
It all goes back to that douchebag Keith Olbermann. His "Countdown to Zero Ratings with Keith Olbermann" on MSLSD seemed to pave the way for some of these other sports hacks to think that Joe Bagadonuts gives a flying fvck about a sports network's political views.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 10:26:34 am »
Jim Rome was unlistenable when he was at ESPN.. Not his fault, but you have to tow the company line.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 01:17:41 pm »
Hes pretty unlistenable now actually
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

poptart

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 02:49:44 am »
Hes the president of the United States. You have to respect the office.

- Tiger

Eldrick is welcome to his view and I have no problem at all with him expressing it.

I would counter him by noting that the guy who occupies the office does not respect the office.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 08:11:17 am »

I would counter him by noting that the guy who occupies the office does not respect the office.
Stop watching CNN.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks