Author Topic: Powerankings 2018 Edition  (Read 1421 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Powerankings 2018 Edition
« on: September 19, 2018, 10:24:54 am »
Two weeks in and there seems to be a power shift in both the AFC & the NFC.  We'll see how it plays out.
Top 5:

1. L.A. Rams 2-0 - The Rams are going to be in the top 5 for a while.  They are probably the most balanced team in all of football.  After getting outplayed by the Raiders in the first half of game one they've basically done what they did last year; beat you down.  Fast fact; they only have 2 sacks.

2. Jaguwars 2-0 - Instead of playing not to lose; the Jags played to win and thoroughly beat the defending AFC Champs like a drum and this was w/out Mr. Fournette.... .  Blake Bortles is playing good and he's got the wr's to get lose and go for big gains and that defense.....

3. Chiefs 2-0 - Alex Smith who?  What in the KC Barbeque is Mahomes doing???  This dude is on fire and he is lighting up fools and taking names.  The KC offense is Ram like in that there are to many weapons and if you focus on one then the other gets you.  Kelce, Hill, Watkins, Hunt...wtf???

4. Buccaneers 2-0 - It wasn't supposed to be this way.  Jamesis is suspended, they were supposed to lose and he'd come back to an 0-2 team.  Fitzpatrick, OJ Howard, DeSean and the crew had other ideas.  2 games 8 tds later; there's no reason for Fitzpatrick to be benched. 

5. Bengals 2-0 - I don't know how, I don't know why but, Marvin Lewis must've actually had the devil sell him his soul.

Others receiving votes:

Broncos 2-0 - Not the prettiest but, 2-0 is 2-0.

Dolphins 2-0 - The quietest 2-0 team....

And now; the Bottom 5...

32. Bills 0-2 - They are a mess.  After making the playoffs last year after what seemed a gazillion years they will not be making it this year (shout out to Captain Obvious).  Vontae Davis  :lol :lol :lol

31. Giants - Big Blue looks like a Big Dud.  Saquon alone can't save this team neither can he play on the o-line and protect a broken Eli.  Its going to be a long cold winter in N.Y..

30. Cardinals - 6 points in 2 games for; 58 against.  I don't think Fitzgerald wanted it to end this way.

29. Steelers 0-1-1 - Yes they're other teams @ 0-2 (Raiders >:(, SeaChickens & Motor City Kitties) but, these are the Steelers we're talking about.  No Le'Veon, the team is turning on him, Brown is talking shit about leaving and Tomlin's ass is in the hot seat.  Mr. Rooney is not pleased.

28. Raiders 0-2 - I have to admit I'm (like most Raiders fans) still seething about the Khalil Mack trade (especially after watching him ball out) but, neverthless here we are.  That loss to the Donks was brutal  they were leading for 59 minutes and 54 seconds and they lose.  Shameful

27. Lions 0-2 - Only because of that opening game blowout loss to the J.E.T.S..  Patricia on the hot seat already?

Others receiving votes:

SeaChickens 0-2 - its over.  Russell Wilson is still running for his life.  The BOOM is gone and so is Petey Carroll after this year.

Texans 0-2 - didn't expect to see them here.  They're games are close so, for them its just a matter of a few plays here or there.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 10:19:07 am by Steve in HTown »
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
Re: Powerankings Week 2 2018 Edition
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 10:45:09 am »
But the Browns are 3 points away from being undefeated!!!  No love for Cleefland?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:50:12 am »
Great game this weekend.  Giants at Textards  :drink

I guarantee the Browns will beat the Jets tomorrow.  16 on Browns.  :koolaid
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:06:11 am »
But the Browns are 3 points away from being undefeated!!!  No love for Cleefland?
i wanted to put the Browns in "Other Receiving Votes" but, i just couldn't do it.  If they win tomorrow though look the hell out... :lol
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 11:08:00 am »
Once again the Chiefs are a regular season powerhouse.   :lol

Mahomes isn't doing too bad for a third round talent.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsGolden State WarriorsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 01:02:29 pm »
:lol Putting the blame on Eli Manning at all is stupid. He has no O-Line... No time to throw the ball, and when he does Engram drops easy ones........important ones.....  Hes throwing more accurately than hes ever had. The problems are 2 Os...... Not Odell, but the O-line and Ownership. They knew what the problem was and didnt address it really i.e. getting rid of Flowers.. What the fvck does he have over the Maras? He should be fvcking gone.
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

JohnnyScabs

• -Member-
    • @johnnyscabss
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 07:35:19 am »
16 on Lions...Super Bowl bound. :popcorn
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 09:42:44 am »
:lol Putting the blame on Eli Manning at all is stupid. He has no O-Line... No time to throw the ball, and when he does Engram drops easy ones........important ones.....  Hes throwing more accurately than hes ever had. The problems are 2 Os...... Not Odell, but the O-line and Ownership. They knew what the problem was and didnt address it really i.e. getting rid of Flowers.. What the fvck does he have over the Maras? He should be fvcking gone.
lets assign the blame to the Giants over all they are a very stupid team at this point the Jets are better.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 10:42:07 am »
We will see how good the Jets are after the Browns waste em.

Mike in Parma

• Glory, Glory
  • -Nutter-
  • Tottenham Hotspur
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 03:24:55 am »
Notre Dame Fighting IrishCleveland IndiansCleveland Browns
 Saluki_Love   "It's good to be loved. Especially anally."

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 06:43:12 am »
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansCleveland CavaliersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

toolshed

• -Tards-
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 06:52:44 am »
He sucks.  Plain and fvcking simple.  I donít give a shit about the no mistakes bs.  Hard to make a mistake when you canít throw 10 yards downfield, or take off running at the first sign of pressure.

Next up, shitty noodle arm Alex Smith.

TIME TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Yesus

toolshed

• -Tards-
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 07:25:19 am »
BTW, congrats to Hue on saving his job by inserting Mayfield.  Just quit tellin us youíre uncertain who starts next week.

Every Browns fan Iíve been around blames Hue for this miserable franchise.  They all seem to want either drunken idiot Todd Haley or Greg Williams as HC. 

Hue has had absolute dog shit at QB his entire tenure in CLE. 

The fvcktards drafting the team in years past were a lawyer, some baseball analytics guy, and homeless guy. 

I am Yesus

Outlaw

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 08:08:41 am »
BTW, congrats to Hue on saving his job by inserting Mayfield.  Just quit tellin us youíre uncertain who starts next week.

Every Browns fan Iíve been around blames Hue for this miserable franchise.  They all seem to want either drunken idiot Todd Haley or Greg Williams as HC. 

Hue has had absolute dog shit at QB his entire tenure in CLE. 

The fvcktards drafting the team in years past were a lawyer, some baseball analytics guy, and homeless guy.

This...  "The fvcktards drafting the team in years past were a lawyer, some baseball analytics guy, and homeless guy." :lol
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2018, 10:36:49 pm »
Eli Manning.. 86% completions....and he was sacked 3 or 4 times..... 3 by Watt for sure. Wasnt a pretty 2nd half.... but the anointed future MVP had enough mistakes to lose....

Eli has to be protected. You cant expect him to get the ball out in less than 2 seconds every play. O line step the fvck up. I know its Watt.. but Wheeler is just as bad as Flowers