Author Topic: Kavanaugh v Ford  (Read 247 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Kavanaugh v Ford
« on: September 21, 2018, 10:16:15 am »
This is Clarence Thomas v Anita Hill 2.0.

Seems as if Christine Blasey-Ford was assaulted sexually by Judge Kavanaugh when they were at some hoity-toity private school when they were teenagers.  Strange thing is; she doesn't remember much about the incident little things like who, when, where and the like.  Well of course this is just what the dems/lefties needed to slow down the Kavanaugh SCOTUS train.  But, wait Sen. Feinstein had a letter that was sent to her back in July from the accuser....say what?  She just revealed it and of course that set of the shit storm and here we are.

Now she (Ford) has been called a victim and Kavanaugh is being royally fukt (guilty).  She and her lawyer are setting stipulations as to if/she will testify before the comittee.  Yet, she can't remember.... .  Hollywood has gotten in on the act and has called her a survivor and victim. 

Question is why didn't Ford bring this up when Kavanaugh was up for Circuit Court Judge or when he was first mentioned by POTUS as being on the short list.  Oh that's right she repressed it until July....
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
Re: Kavanaugh v Ford
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 10:24:59 am »
Mistaken identity and/or just lies. I knew that after the 4 days of the TV Show that was the hearings I didnt turn Fox News back on because I knew there would be a delay of the vote anyway, and I knew there would be another delay sometime after that...thats just how the democrats roll.

I just wish that for ONCE... FOR fvckING ONCE, the Republicans would have gotten together and just push that dick in the democrats ass with the majority in the Senate, House, and having the White House... nothing but non stop pushing a dry dick in their ass without vaseline.... like they would have and would do in 2020 if they had that kind of majority..... they wont make the same mistake they did in 2009....if they get it, they will be in lock step..... but Republicans... at what point do you throw the glove down? At what point do you put those little kids in day care? Seriously, thats why I dont take the Senate seriously. The stakes are high...and we have to deal with Collins, Murkowski.... and Paul and Cruz.....used to deal with McCain too.......glad hes worm food now...

But enough is enough.
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 10:42:15 am »
If people get jacked and drunk in prep school then end up doing dirty things. It only matters 30 years later when somebody gets paid.   

this entire #metoo thing is just a bunch of man hating money loving lawyers cashing in and the world is just laughing at us.

eventually unless attitudes change the laws will. 

UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 10:52:08 am »
TLDR, but i prefer GM's over Fords.  :popcorn
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 11:03:01 am »
If people get jacked and drunk in prep school then end up doing dirty things. It only matters 30 years later when somebody gets paid.   

this entire #metoo thing is just a bunch of man hating money loving lawyers cashing in and the world is just laughing at us.

eventually unless attitudes change the laws will.
thats the problem (or part of it) because of #metoo.  everybody wants to get their piece of somebodies hide.  yet, Bubba raped a woman and Kennedy let a woman drown.....
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 12:38:10 pm »
But at least he hired a whole bunch of hawt women to clerk for him.  :koolaid
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Outlaw

• -Member-
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 02:10:33 pm »
I just remembered a school field trip to DC when I was in 8th grade. It has occurred to me that the old buzzard who grabbed my crotch in an elevator of the Supreme Court building was that hag Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She was like 86 years old then, I was only 13. I have had recurring nightmares and PTSD ever since that episode and tried to block it out, but it is all coming back to me. I'm thinking that I should come forward to tell my story. I'll be sending my statement to Congressman Comer (R) Kentucky this weekend.
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 02:12:04 pm »
I just remembered a school field trip to DC when I was in 8th grade. It has occurred to me that the old buzzard who grabbed my crotch in an elevator of the Supreme Court building was that hag Ruth Bader Ginsburg. She was like 86 years old then, I was only 13. I have had recurring nightmares and PTSD ever since that episode and tried to block it out, but it is all coming back to me. I'm thinking that I should come forward to tell my story. I'll be sending my statement to Congressman Comer (R) Kentucky this weekend.
rack  :lol

JungleSlayer

• Ima Mushroom Cloud Laying Mutha Fugger, Mutha Fugger.
  • -Nutter-
  • Strange and Unusual
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 02:32:01 pm »
I'm your huckleberry....

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 03:20:24 pm »

me too :koolaid
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsNew York KnicksNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2018, 07:03:28 pm »
 :banana
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

BOATIE IN PEARLAND

• BEER, BAIT, AND AMMO SUMBITCHES!
  • -Nutter-
  • REAL AMERICAN HERO
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 01:01:24 am »
This was a total fvcking disgrace.  It's all about the seat.  This poor dude shoulda known that they were gonna destroy him.  The total hypocrisy by these bastards who settled sexual harassment themselves and paid millions.  Btw a lot of blacks git lynched over white bitches lying n crying,  how soon we forget.  Not me "stay away from therm lil white girls, they will get you in trouble" yes ma'am. Hopefully the fbi will look into all aspects of this bs and it better fvcking take only a week!!! WAR  Sheila Jackson Lee that gangsta ass mofo handing off the bribe $$$ to the atty. Slick sleight of scarf  👏😀

Pooldoc

• Stucknut Radio
  • -Jr Admin-
    • pooldoc1
    • pooldoc1
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 02:13:50 am »
This....
Texas LonghornsTexas RangersSan Antonio SpursDallas CowboysDallas Stars
Sworn to uphold the first principle of the prime directive...

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2018, 09:06:24 am »
Not surprising the leaked document iP address goes right to sheila jackson lee's office, will anything get done?  :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings