Den Of Thieves -favorite movie 2018

Author Topic: Den Of Thieves -favorite movie 2018  (Read 1048 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Den Of Thieves -favorite movie 2018
« on: September 15, 2018, 10:30:03 am »
Check that movie.  Don't bother watching trailers and shit, just watch it -trailers often spoil the good parts.  It's kinda like HEAT.

Make sure you watch it on a good system with the sound turned up, dont just stream it on your tablet or some shit, it really does rely on sound in some key scenes -I saw it at the theater.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: Den Of Thieves -favorite movie 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 04:34:30 pm »
So you activelysupport the Hollywood Liberal Jew run pederasty and mysoganistic organization? referee1
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

MauriceD

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 05:04:49 am »
Honestly, I skipped this movie because I saw 50 Cent was in it. Sounded like kind of a joke at that point. I guess I'll give it a shot if you're comparing it to HEAT.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 12:27:58 am »
Yeah, Filthy Scent is kept to a minimal speaking role, so he is OK in this one.  Star of the show is Pablo Schreiber who is Liev Schreiber's brother and played Nick Sobotka in THE WIRE, he plays the leader of the robbers.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston