WWE Vengence Predictions

Author Topic: WWE Vengence Predictions  (Read 1527 times)

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
WWE Vengence Predictions
« on: June 20, 2005, 10:21:39 pm »
World Heavyweight Title Match: Hell in a Cell
Batista(ch) vs. Triple H

Prediction: Triple H.? Making him the champion will make guys like Angle, HBK, Cena, Batista, and whoever comes from Smackdown look better since he makes guys look better. Plus IT IS TRIPLE H's SHOW

The Rematch:
HBK vs. Kurt Angle

Prediction: HBK.? NO CHANCE IN HELL will they make Michaels job to Angle again.? They'll overhype the rubber match for Summerslam

WWE Intercontinental Title Match:
Carlito? :koolaid (ch) vs. Shelton Benjamin

Prediction: Carlito.? They need to give Benjamin a storyline he can get over with. Probably bring Haas to Raw to reform the World's Greatest Tag Team and become the heels.

WWE Championship Title Match:
John Cena(ch) vs. Chris Jericho vs Christian

Prediction: John Cena; Yeah I changed my mind after reading the Smackdown spoilers that they were crowning a Smackdown Champ.  Cena will feud with Christian for the title but Jericho will still be sent to Smackdown

Edge vs. Kane

Predictions: Kane.? He'll beat the shit out of Edge and "injure" him and he'll come back to use his world title contract and he'll injure Lita so she'll either be put into another storyline or just get fired.

Christy the Spaz vs. Victoria the ugly diva

Predictions: WHO GIVES A F#%K?

REACT TO ME
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 09:16:18 am by Artificial Clone »
Wisconsin BadgersGreen Bay Packers

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Re: WWE Vengence Predictions
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 10:25:57 pm »
I must say, rack your predictions, Artificial Clone.  Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 01:40:55 am »
Totally agree with both Mike & Artificial Clone. As much as I want Angle & Christian to win their respective matches, I'm positive both of them will win their rematches at Summerslam.

By the way, anybody know if Hassan is involved in this ppv in any capacity?

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 07:52:59 am »
By the way, anybody know if Hassan is involved in this ppv in any capacity?

Maybe he'll get traded to smackdown and we wont have to worry about it.  It would make sense, considering the raw winning streak is now over.
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 12:19:48 pm »
Hassan will probably show up and bitch and demand a title shot then some "American Made" gimmick person will come out and whip his ass (probably Cena or someone else)

Artificial Clone

• -Nutter-
    • @ACinthe715
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 09:58:50 pm »
World Heavyweight Title Match: Hell in a Cell
Batista(ch) vs. Triple H

Prediction: Triple H.  Making him the champion will make guys like Angle, HBK, Cena, Batista, and whoever comes from Smackdown look better since he makes guys look better. Plus IT IS TRIPLE H's SHOW

The Rematch:
HBK vs. Kurt Angle

Prediction: HBK.  NO CHANCE IN HELL will they make Michaels job to Angle again.  They'll overhype the rubber match for Summerslam

WWE Intercontinental Title Match:
Carlito  :koolaid (ch) vs. Shelton Benjamin

Prediction: Carlito.  They need to give Benjamin a storyline he can get over with. Probably bring Haas to Raw to reform the World's Greatest Tag Team and become the heels.

WWE Championship Title Match:
John Cena(ch) vs. Chris Jericho vs Christian

Prediction: John Cena; Yeah I changed my mind after reading the Smackdown spoilers that they were crowning a Smackdown Champ. Cena will feud with Christian for the title but Jericho will still be sent to Smackdown

Edge vs. Kane

Predictions: Kane.  He'll beat the shit out of Edge and "injure" him and he'll come back to use his world title contract and he'll injure Lita so she'll either be put into another storyline or just get fired.

Christy the Spaz vs. Victoria the ugly diva

Predictions: WHO GIVES A F#%K?

Well 4 out of 5 ain't bad.  It was hard predicting the hell in a cell match but every other one was easy.

TheOriginalDonald

• -Member-
  • Boola boola
    • TheOriginalDonald
    • DOriginalDonald
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 05:36:03 am »
Well 4 out of 5 ain't bad.? It was hard predicting the hell in a cell match but every other one was easy.

Unlike Pimping, and helping out Viscera.

Sincerely

Connecticut HuskiesNew York MetsBoston CelticsDallas CowboysNew York Rangers
One-time Jody MacDaddy Daddy Mac Tweet Of The Week winner