Author Topic: OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AGAINST STUCKNUT.COM  (Read 1144 times)

Tim Shuffelbottom

OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AGAINST STUCKNUT.COM
« on: January 31, 2019, 10:47:11 am »
MY COMPLAINT AGAINST STUCKNUT.COM

It's time to break the omertà surrounding Stucknut.com's dissertations. I assume you already know that the complex multiplicity of attractions, fantasies, impulses, and narratives that lie within us all provide an intuitive basis for our understanding of how Stucknut.com's latest zingers have arisen like a phoenix out of the ashes and failures of their negligent forebears, but I have something more important to tell you. Stucknut.com certainly doesn't lack gall. With enough time and room, it would be easy to show why this must be true, but the clinching argument is simply that Stucknut.com has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but we have a choice. Either we let ourselves be led like lambs to the slaughter by Stucknut.com and its expositors or we bear the flambeau of freedom. While I don't expect you to have much trouble making up your mind you should nevertheless consider that Stucknut.com wants to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. That's indubitably a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to it destabilizing society any day now.

I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Stucknut.com were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help it sue people at random. Although Stucknut.com likes to pontificate about how it is the way, the truth, and the light, the truth is that we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with Stucknut.com's power-drunk fulminations. We're at war with its offensive homilies. And we're at war with its asinine sophistries. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that Stucknut.com argues that power, politics, and privilege should prevail over the rule of law. To maintain this thesis, Stucknut.com naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which it does by the desperate expedient of claiming that without its superior guidance, we will go nowhere.

An organization is judged by the company it keeps. That's why I urge you to consider the Chaucerian panorama of suborners of perjury in Stucknut.com's plunderbund: anal-retentive devotees of conspiracy theories, jaundiced authoritarians, and the most nitpicky noddies you'll ever see, to name a few. It's almost as if Stucknut.com wants us to think that when it lies, it's consistent with its character, for Stucknut.com is a liar and a source of lies. Another reason that many people consider it consistent is that he who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like Stucknut.com who do in fact perpetrate evil procure explosive devices, gasoline, and detonators for use in an upcoming campaign of terror. Stucknut.com is secretly planning to weaken our mental and moral fiber. I realize that that may sound rather conspiratorial and far-fetched to most people, which is why you need to understand that if the country were overrun by fastuous balloon heads, we could expect to observe widespread discrimination in our daily lives—stares from sales clerks, taxis that don't stop, and unwarranted license and registration checks by police.

I try never to argue with Stucknut.com because it's clear it's not susceptible to reason. Stucknut.com would have us believe that solipsism is a noble cause. To be honest, it has never actually said that explicitly, but if you follow its logic—what little there is—you'll see that this is its real point. In its annual report on sanctimonious, miserable incidents, the government concluded that Stucknut.com is neither morally nor intellectually consistent. If it were, it wouldn't first eviscerate every bit of social progress of the past century then afterwards decry my observation that my love for people necessitates that I shelter initially unpopular truths from suppression, enabling them to ultimately win out through competition in the marketplace of ideas. Yes, I face opposition from Stucknut.com. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Do I have any proof that Stucknut.com intends to perpetuate myths that glorify Trotskyism sometime soon? No. Do I need any proof? Ha! Given Stucknut.com's prior attempts to promote cronyism's traits as normative values to be embraced I think it's fairly safe to say that it had promised us liberty, equality, and fraternity. Instead, Stucknut.com gave us heathenism, dogmatism, and negativism. I suppose we should have seen that coming, especially since I feel that for its own sake, Stucknut.com should not palm off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide denominationalism. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that it says that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, “They're not in here!”?

The truth will set you free. In this case, the truth is that people sometimes ask me why I seem incapable of saying anything nice about Stucknut.com. I'd like to—really, I would. The problem is, I can't think of anything nice to say. I guess that's not surprising when you consider that Stucknut.com keeps saying that human life is expendable. You might think that no one could fall for such nonsense, but keep in mind that the baneful nature of Stucknut.com's remonstrations is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify.

Instead of friends, Stucknut.com has victims and patsies who end up as victims. I indisputably feel sorry for the lot of them. I also feel that Stucknut.com's garrulous deeds often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of simplism and sectarianism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. There are two reasons that induce me to submit Stucknut.com's solutions to a special examination: 1) It's because of Stucknut.com's willingness to prevaricate and equivocate that its musings are merely a sideshow exhibit in the circus of paternalism, and 2) it's hopelessly in love with the sound of its own voice. I must admit that the second point in particular sometimes fills me with anxious concern.

Stucknut.com practically breaks its arm patting itself on the back when it says, “It takes courage to go down into the muddy trenches and impose a narrow theological agenda on secular society.” As if that were something to be proud of. Stucknut.com, as usual, you prove yourself to be disorderly. Although the practice of initiating a reign of drossy terror is larcenous and unsophisticated, it is also true that it's the instrument of its own destruction. This is a perverse paradox, the implications of which are too fickle to dwell on short of saying that Stucknut.com's pro-censorship, two-faced bons mots teach people to fear and mistrust one another, souring the spirit of trust and curiosity that sustain democratic dialogue into the cynicism and defensiveness that clear the way for iconoclastic, unenlightened know-nothings to promote intolerance and paranoia.

Stucknut.com likes to argue that sanguinary chuckleheads are the most oppressed people in our society. Admitting the apparent correctness of this foul-mouthed, obtuse argument, we may prove the contradictory of its conclusion by an unassailable argument of our own, which is called an elenchus. My elenchus begins with the observation that I have become increasingly shocked by the vast scope of Stucknut.com's criminality. It really is criminality. If you don't believe me, then consider that ever since Stucknut.com decided to consign most of us to the role of its servants or slaves, its consistent, unvarying line has been that we can trust it not to limit the terms of debate by declaring certain subjects beyond discussion.

It wasn't that long ago that I announced quite publicly that by denying us the opportunity to keep the lines of communication wide open, Stucknut.com has unmistakably earned its reputation as a renitent, lewd recidivist. Shortly thereafter and right on cue, a bunch of confused party animals emerged to lambaste me in a choleric effort to paint pictures of biased worlds inhabited by tendentious deadheads. While this lambasting was hurtful, I realize now that Stucknut.com has never disproved anything I've ever written. It does, however, often try to discredit me by means of flagrant misquotations, by attributing to me views that I've never expressed. In the end, Stucknut.com's language consists largely of euphemism, question-begging, and sheer, cloudy vagueness. There are important lessons in that, even apart from another reminder that I've been rolling up my sleeves in preparation for a long, hard battle against the worst types of homicidal fault-finders there are. It's hard to argue, from that standpoint, that it's not worth examining the notion that while Stucknut.com is out filling our children's minds with egocentric and debasing superstitions, the general public is shouldering the bill. Sadly, this is a bill of shattered minds, broken hearts and homes, depression and all its attendant miseries, and a despondency about Stucknut.com's attempts to use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to rewrite and reword much of humanity's formative works to favor defeatism.

If truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, then Stucknut.com's crime-stained canards form an “ideology” in Marx's sense. That is, they represent a system of ideas designed to cloak, rationalize, and defend an unjust set of relationships. For instance, Stucknut.com's ideology denies that Stucknut.com is doing some pretty diversivolent things. Or, to restate that without meiosis, it is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens its creature comforts, it throws principle to the wind. Things would be much better if it weren't for all the Stucknut.coms of the world. Still, this is all light opera amid the shrill insanity of its fatuitous, diabolic missives. I'd like to end this letter with a call to action, a call to improve the world. May God have mercy on Stucknut.com's prudish soul.

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AGAINST STUCKNUT.COM
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 10:51:13 am »
wtf nobody here is gonna read all of that
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Stuck in the past.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:52:17 am »
Can you sum that all up in just one sentence please?
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Probably the worst person ever.

Tim Shuffelbottom

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 11:01:44 am »
I will be submitting my complaint to Federal Court. I plan on going all the way with this. Thank you.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 11:02:12 am »
i have a complaint against your mom.
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Stuck in the past.
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 11:12:02 am »
I will be submitting my complaint to Federal Court. I plan on going all the way with this. Thank you.
Do what you gotta do. We have a lawyer named jungleblob who is willing to go to jail for us.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Probably the worst person ever.

JohnnyScabs

• -Member-
    • @johnnyscabss
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 11:12:44 am »
Are we going to prison?
Michigan WolverinesDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 11:18:05 am »
Looks like Tim discovered the Scott Pakin Complaint Generator.  ;)
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 11:37:03 am »
Cliff Notes please.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2019, 11:45:26 am »
i have a complaint against your mom.

class action lawsuit?

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2019, 11:46:42 am »
Are we going to prison?

“We”  :lol x 8 + 12
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2019, 12:38:22 pm »
Mr. Shufflesbottoms, I'm very intrigued by your ideas, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2019, 12:54:48 pm »
 :lol Tim Powerbottom

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2019, 12:55:56 pm »
:lol Tim Powerbottom
knew that was coming....
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 12:58:47 pm »