Author Topic: Team you HATE  (Read 805 times)

six pack dan

• -Member-
Team you HATE
« on: February 26, 2019, 12:55:55 am »
Who do you really hate?

I grew up a Houston Oiler fan because of Earl Campbell destroying people. One day the NFL allowed them to move to Nashville, so I hate the Titans but they aren't at the top.

When the NFL expanded back to Houston I got behind the Texans some expanding my Titan hate. I also pull for LSU players and the Saints(Brees is likeable)

My most hated teams

1. Atlanta Falcons because of the fans
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Tenn Titans
4. NE Patriots
5. Indy Colts because Oliver Luck led Houston Oilers to 1-15 season and Andrew looks like a caveman and is a fvcking tard. fvck that family.

6. Pitt Steelers kept Oilers from Superbowl every year
7. Seattle Seahawks because I don't like Pete Carroll.
8. Green Bay because of Aaron Rogers.
9. Tampa Bay because of Winston crab legs.
10. Carolina Panthers because Cam has an ego so big he can't see playing hurt killed his team last year.
_-------------

Almighty God

Re: Team you HATE
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 07:00:13 am »
All of the teams affiliated with Satan.  I hate them so fvcking much I want to drag their asses down to hell and make them suffer.

New Jersey Devils
Arizona State Sun Devils
Duke Blue Devils
Arizona Diamondbacks
Miami Heat
Calgary Flames

Too stoned to remember the rest.

Los Angeles Angels of AnaheimNew Orleans Saints

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 07:12:54 am »
damn 6 pack, you hate a lot of teams  :uhh

i don't hate any team.  i hate some players, but with NFL's parity (other than Pats),
it's nice to see shit teams turn it around in a year.

and i hate the colts.
Texas LonghornsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsCleveland Browns

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • Stuck in the past, yet ahead of the game.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 08:34:51 am »
All of the teams affiliated with Satan.  I hate them so fvcking much I want to drag their asses down to hell and make them suffer.

New Jersey Devils
Arizona State Sun Devils
Duke Blue Devils
Arizona Diamondbacks
Miami Heat
Calgary Flames

dont forget the Wake Forest Demon Deacons.

Praise Satan.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Probably the worst person ever.

testudo

• Stucknut historian (y'all don't want this)
  • -Nutter-
  • Amberlamp Driver
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 03:23:26 pm »
Eon't like Carolina.   That's a requkirement if you went to a big D1 school ACC...  but now they left the ACC so dono't care.

Everybodie hates Dook,  but the true old skool ACC peeps hate UNC.   Doook wasn't a factor until the late 90s.

Don't like any Big East TEams.  None of them.
Maryland TerrapinsBaltimore OriolesWashington WizardsBaltimore RavensWashington Capitals

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 03:51:04 pm »
College Bball - Kansas
College Football - tOSU
Pro Bball - Lakers
Pro Football - AFC West (except you know)
Baseball - Red Sawx
North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 04:52:21 pm »
college Maryland and Syracuse
pros     Golden state and Clippers
college  LSU ND
pros     KC
hockey anything from Canada
Baseball Red Sox
soccer all of them

if the 49ers are better than my Raiders.
wnba = all of it
+ referee2

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 04:55:45 pm by rocket625 »
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Club America

• I'm Misery Company
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 07:04:55 pm »
Anyone from Ohio.  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
fvck off

Bill_in_Phoenix

• -Member-
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 09:18:18 pm »

New Jersey Devils
Arizona State Sun Devils
Duke Blue Devils
Arizona Diamondbacks
Miami Heat
Calgary Flames

Your schtick is about as bad as that turd bucket from Iowa Shitteh.
Western Michigan BroncosSt. Louis CardinalsPhoenix SunsSt Louis Blues
Get off my lawn

classichost

• -Member-
    • @classichost
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 11:02:58 pm »
Eon't like Carolina.   That's a requkirement if you went to a big D1 school ACC...  but now they left the ACC so dono't care.

Everybodie hates Dook,  but the true old skool ACC peeps hate UNC.   Doook wasn't a factor until the late 90s.

Don't like any Big East TEams.  None of them.

I miss having Maryland in the ACC, I know y'all needed the bank and that's why you bailed. Still sucks, tell ya what we will trade you straight up for Syracuse and you can come on home.

ACC hate list

1. Syracuse, Boeheim has always been a prick, but he insulted my home town right off the bat and those asshats stick out like a sore thumb. No use for em.

2. UVA, " mister Jefferson's University can suckle my left testicle. Obnoxious town, obnoxious people.

3.. Notre Dame, over entitled and delusional. Just bloody join us for all sports, stop acting like you bastards actually matter in football and that you deserve to remain a indie.

4. Dook, yeah they are the evil empire. Yes K is Hitler. Yes they are the epitome of band wagon jumping redneck Wal Mart fan swine. But you gotta show them the respect they deserve and REAL Dook fans (those who pull for them in football) tend to actually have a great self effacing sense of humor.

Other colleges

1. South Carolina, even more delusional than domers. Plus those bastards basically tried to kill the ACC when they split back in the early 70's, if Klemsun had gone with them as was the original plan they would have succeeded.

2, Michigan, just something about them just makes me bristle.

3. Arizona State, I went to a UA-ASU game in 1998, found their fan base to be mean spirited and uniformly foul. Had this reinforced a few years later when they played UNC in chapel Hill, every other fan base from a intersectional foe I ever engaged would be uniformly nice to deal with (particularly Marshall and Auburn folks, nice nice people). Every Asuhole fan I ran into though was rather ostentatious.

4.  Tennessee, delusional and idiotic

NFL

1. Steelers, really are the most obnoxious fan base in all of sports. Actually respect the coach, and have always dug Rapelisburger, but gawddammit the 70's are over and the only reason you won all those Lombardi trophies was because y'all were more juiced than a Florida orange Grove.

2, New York Giants, nearly as obnoxious.

3. Pats, kind of conflicted when it comes to them. I love Boston as a city and new England as a region. I pull for the red Sox. But your sense of entitlement is infuriating. One must respect the franchises accomplishments but quit acting like the shat history you had before having this great bountiful harvest never existed.

4. Green Bay Packers, oh who really gives a shit you have a major town in a city with a smaller population than Peoria, if it wasn't for the fact you played half your home games in Milwaukee until the 90's you would have gone the way of the Portsmouth Yellow Jackets

5. Washington Redskins, and I am a Redskins fan, but our existence has become one if self loathing. Dan Snyder needs to be violated with a rusty fishhook.

NBA, none really. Though I kinda bristle at NBA fanboys in general. Quit acting like we care that some second rate contender just made more moves for a future that will never arrive.

MLB/premier league

1. Braves, baw haw haw y'all had a once in a life rotation back in the old days and you got all of one title out of it.

2. Leeds United ....hey it's a simple fact that....

North Carolina Tar HeelsBoston Red SoxWashington Redskins

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 11:13:57 pm »

Arizona State, I went to a UA-ASU game in 1998, found their fan base to be mean spirited and uniformly foul. Had this reinforced a few years later when they played UNC in chapel Hill, every other fan base from a intersectional foe I ever engaged would be uniformly nice to deal with (particularly Marshall and Auburn folks, nice nice people). Every Asuhole fan I ran into though was rather ostentatious.

This is a very smart man.
Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Justin NoCal

• Dickpuss Penegor, PhD.
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 11:46:57 pm »
Anyone from Ohio.  :koolaid

Enough with the Ohio shit. For fvck sake. You are outdoing the snKe wheel of shitty. At least he had 3 or 4 repetitive posts.

California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • The Anti-Nutter
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 08:55:55 am »
Enough with the Ohio shit. For fvck sake. You are outdoing the snKe wheel of shitty. At least he had 3 or 4 repetitive posts.

In all seriousness,  is there a decent team from Ohio?  In any sport?

Well, I guess Ohio State...  but professionally?
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2019, 11:07:08 am »
what do I hate the most REPLAY at the end of games. Get out the micrometer and test every play... 3 hours later the idiots get it wrong anyways.  referee1
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Almighty God

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 12:24:54 pm »
Your schtick is about as bad as that turd bucket from Iowa Shitteh.

Yeah, this ones a dud.   But what did you expect from the guy who created Bill_in_Phoenix ?   :angel:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:26:37 pm by Almighty God »
Los Angeles Angels of AnaheimNew Orleans Saints