Re: sick
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 01:27:12 am »
Just nutters being nutters

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 01:30:02 am »
Oh it's just boys being boys! Nice sweet white creepy rapey boys!  :banana
Yeah! College age boys/young men should be castrated!
Make 'em more womanized and put em on drugs.
Then we can finally end the tyrannical patriarchy.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 01:59:55 am »
Sick? Who fvcking cares
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

toolshed

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 05:48:11 am »
no comment needed, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-mitch-mcconnell-groping-cardboard-cutout-155951285.html

f

Kentucky has the least educated people in the entire country. 

Itís a state full of J-Dogs, wiremen, and Stabs.  Just dumbfvck after dumbfvck after dumbfvck.

Itís no wonder the state has the lowest life expectancy.  It would be nice if a good portion of the membership here would relocate there.
I am Yesus

El_Bastardo

• stucknut - join the alliance!
  • -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 06:14:38 am »
Yeah! College age boys/young men should be castrated!
Make 'em more womanized and put em on drugs.
Then we can finally end the tyrannical patriarchy.
No, just stop them from being creeps, that's all. Is that really too much to ask?  :blush
U.S.Gay

toolshed

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 06:28:33 am »
No, just stop them from being creeps, that's all. Is that really too much to ask?  :blush

What more do you expect from a state that spawned that little piece of shit Nicholas Sandman?

I thought for sure his idiot family would win that $250m lawsuit against fake news Corp!!
I am Yesus

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • 21x Back-to-Back Stucknut NFL Pool Champion.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 06:31:52 am »
Kentucky has the least educated people in the entire country. 

Itís a state full of J-Dogs, wiremen, and Stabs.  Just dumbfvck after dumbfvck after dumbfvck.

Itís no wonder the state has the lowest life expectancy.  It would be nice if a good portion of the membership here would relocate there.
:lol black toothed Ohio inbred victim of incest living across some polluted river from Kentucky trying to talk shit. Get back to your roadside can collecting so you can afford to go out some night and get shot.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Irregardless, it's a mute point anyways.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 07:03:21 am »
:lol black toothed Ohio inbred victim of incest living across some polluted river from Kentucky trying to talk shit. Get back to your roadside can collecting so you can afford to go out some night and get shot.

This

Sheshed heaving boulders through his galss house.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2019, 07:59:12 am »
Ohio doesn't make Bourbon tho.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

El_Bastardo

• -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2019, 08:09:46 am »
I mean, I get why AOC scares the shit out of white men that have no shot with her. I get it. It's just like the 4th grade. You like a girl but she will never like you back because you're a loser so you make fun of her and pull her pigtails. That's current republicans against AOC. She's cute and young and thin and doesn't give a single fvck about them, so they hate her.

Maybe I'm just not as lonely and rapey and pathetic as some of you republican males. I don't grope or harass women. I also don't make out with and fondle cardboard cutouts. I'm not wired that way. Jesus, I feel sorry for your man-cave Fatheads. They must be a real gross mess.  :uhh
U.S.Gay

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2019, 09:14:54 am »
Nice take.  All Republicans are shit because of the actions of a few idiots.  That is like me saying that all Latino men are in MS-13 or pick lettuce for a living.  It isn't true and it is just too easy.  You are doing the same thing that Trump supporters are doing.  Stereotyping a large swath of people because of the actions of a few.  You feel you can get away with it because you think you hold some sort of moral high ground.  I thought you were better than that but apparently not.

BTW, I agree with you that AOC is hot.  The only problem with her is she's a moron.  At some point you would have to talk to her and that would be no Bueno.  Please post one quote of hers that would even be considered close to being intelligent.  There are dozens of examples of her being clueless.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

El_Bastardo

• -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 09:51:19 am »
Nice take.  All Republicans are shit because of the actions of a few idiots.  That is like me saying that all Latino men are in MS-13 or pick lettuce for a living.  It isn't true and it is just too easy.  You are doing the same thing that Trump supporters are doing.  Stereotyping a large swath of people because of the actions of a few.  You feel you can get away with it because you think you hold some sort of moral high ground.  I thought you were better than that but apparently not.
I said "some". Read the words. Some means not all.

BTW, I agree with you that AOC is hot.  The only problem with her is she's a moron.  At some point you would have to talk to her and that would be no Bueno.  Please post one quote of hers that would even be considered close to being intelligent.  There are dozens of examples of her being clueless.
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. I really don't care. Being clueless hasn't ever stopped anyone from getting to a higher office...um, trump? Remember that fvcking brainiac? What I do care about is people attacking her because she's a girl, or latina, or latina girl, or anything else that doesn't have shit to do with policy. I stand by my broader point. There is a disturbing trend of white right males that attack her for dancing in college, being a bartender, wearing hoop earrings, having bigger balls than they do. While her haters rage post on the internet, she got herself elected to Congress. Is she clueless? Maybe. You have to be a little dumb to want that job. But the truly clueless people are the people that vote for the elected clueless people.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:53:41 am by El_Bastardo »
U.S.Gay

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 10:46:57 am »
I'd agree with that.  Plenty of clueless people on both sides of the aisle.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year