Netflix lately - Page 8

Author Topic: Netflix lately  (Read 6083 times)

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
Re: Netflix lately
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2019, 10:40:40 pm »
Maybe this one will help you some more. Grab another crayon, anything but white since I know you値l mash it on the construction paper like mommy and daddy obviously did with your chromosomes.
At this pace I知 starting to think you were hatched.

is yuts malting or am i just imagining it.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Front Porch

• Rat bastard
  • -Security-
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2019, 10:43:18 pm »
is yuts malting or am i just imagining it.

f

No you are just dumb. 

El_Bastardo

• stucknut - join the alliance!
  • -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2019, 11:31:07 pm »
Maybe this one will help you some more. Grab another crayon, anything but white since I know you値l mash it on the construction paper like mommy and daddy obviously did with your chromosomes.
At this pace I知 starting to think you were hatched.
You are truly a dumb person.
U.S.Gay

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2019, 07:25:27 am »
Justin, you were born behind the Dairy Queen? I had no idea. Learn something new everyday.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2019, 09:53:14 am »
El_Bastardo,these borderline retards are typical of their kind,thinking that because they're (special needs) white boys,the rest of the world must bow to them.Well,I never have or will,and the NINETY-ONE PERCENT  dark-skinned world majority aren't anymore,which soon won't augur well for the patriarchal,pale penis people .
Texas LonghornsDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

El_Bastardo

• -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2019, 10:05:30 am »
El_Bastardo,these borderline retards are typical of their kind,thinking that because they're (special needs) white boys,the rest of the world must bow to them.Well,I never have or will,and the NINETY-ONE PERCENT  dark-skinned world majority aren't anymore,which soon won't augur well for the patriarchal,pale penis people .
Well I don't condone black revolution either. White people in their privileged blissful ignorance are one thing. I don't think white people are actively, intentionally keeping others down anymore. It still happens because the civilized world was created and programmed to benefit white people. But it's not like the slavery days. Black people fighting them doesn't make it better. Because guess what? Black people will lose, again. White people don't really know how good they got it. Black people reminding them doesn't make things better. It just drives whites into defensive mode, hence poor white marginalized hetero male victim idiots like Justin NoBrains.

Part of this racial divide is typical good ol boy white nationalism fueled by other white nationalists finally in positions of real power. Another part of it is regular white people getting tired of having blackness shoved in their faces.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 10:07:54 am by El_Bastardo »
U.S.Gay

toolshed

« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2019, 12:59:19 pm »
I値l have you know Justin NoBrains was paying taxes when he was 19!!!!

I am Yesus

El_Bastardo

• -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2019, 01:11:52 pm »
I値l have you know Justin NoBrains was paying taxes when he was 19!!!!

Oh well that changes everything! If any poor white hetero marginalized male victim has a reason to complain, it's definitely him!
U.S.Gay

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2019, 02:03:31 pm »
Well,El_Bastardo,as I typed earlier,only three-quarters-of-a-billion of Earthlings are white,with the other seven billion being black,yellow,brown or red.Since the days of colonialism ended,certain POC leaders have spoken of bonding to end the overlords' robbing the ENTIRE world,especially the developing world.And the more white nationalism becomes normalized to form a Fortress White World,the greater chance of a coloured revolution in the '20's or '30's. In other words,#Time'sUp goes for racists as well as misogynists .

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2019, 02:08:27 pm »
:lol
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2019, 02:11:17 pm »
Whatever,Justin No Brain !!!!!!

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2019, 02:39:12 pm »
FYI,El_Bastardo,I am no black nationalist,as I believe black nationalism,like white or any other kind of nationalism,plays on supporters' base,ignorant hatred of the "other" while the leaders stuff their wallets and pad their humungous bank accounts at the expense of their lemming followers .

El_Bastardo

• -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2019, 04:44:04 pm »
Well,El_Bastardo,as I typed earlier,only three-quarters-of-a-billion of Earthlings are white,with the other seven billion being black,yellow,brown or red.Since the days of colonialism ended,certain POC leaders have spoken of bonding to end the overlords' robbing the ENTIRE world,especially the developing world.And the more white nationalism becomes normalized to form a Fortress White World,the greater chance of a coloured revolution in the '20's or '30's. In other words,#Time'sUp goes for racists as well as misogynists .
I get what you're saying, but let's take it to it's figurative logical conclusion. While the browns, blacks, reds, and yellows storm the white castles with their rocks and sticks, one white guy in a fighter jet exterminates all of them with one bomb. That's what's going to happen. The whites might not have the actual numbers, but they have everything else. The best way to get what you want is already happening in the US - keep knocking up their white daughters with brown babies. Slow and steady wins the race war.
U.S.Gay

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2019, 04:53:18 pm »
:lol
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • 21x Back-to-Back Stucknut NFL Pool Champion.
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2019, 05:29:10 pm »
:lol coming to stucknut and having a continuing conversation with Brad.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Irregardless, it's a mute point anyways.