Your least favourite radio sports talk show host .

Author Topic: Your least favourite radio sports talk show host .  (Read 446 times)

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
Your least favourite radio sports talk show host .
« on: September 03, 2019, 08:49:17 am »
I can barely stand FSR's Jonas Knox .In addition to thinking that football is the world's only sport,he's a smarmy little pr*ck who tries to glean cool from partner Brady Quinn,a handsome former Notre Dame and (cruddy) NFL QB with a blazing hot wife. I'd love to lay the Brady Breaker on ol' Knoxie, then kick him in his (likely shriveled ) boy bits,though I'm about twice his age. Which sports talk show hosts do you boys loathe ?
Texas LonghornsDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

El_Bastardo

• stucknut - join the alliance!
  • -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
Re: Your least favourite radio sports talk show host .
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 09:58:37 am »
The locals. They're all garbage. I hate my city's local sports radio. It's so bad. And the callers are just as bad or worse.
U.S.Gay

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 10:05:24 am »
El_Bastardo,the callers represent dumb (mostly) white America,so they're easily explained .Save CBS Radio's brainy,classy Robin Lundberg and a few others,most hosts are inarticulate jock wanna-bes and largely right-wing Trumpial needs folk who bag on independent-thinking athletes while slobbering sports' authority figures such as owners ,GMs and managers/coaches.

engineerhunter

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 03:59:34 am »
least favorite babblemonkey?
easy
Ralph Barbieri (aka "the razor") who got blackballed after being outted as having Parkinsons Disease, which would have cost KNBR high-four-figures-to-low-five-figures in monthly medical gravitas payments to this day if  they had not terminated him...
his insanely douchebaggy commie liberal sportz tayques made KNBR a very hard listen even tho they were "the sports geezer" for several decades of gary radnitch babblings... his weak tayques allowed for 95.7 "the game" to gain a footing in bay area radio

that said, since he still has not won the stucknut deadpool i cannot believe he has never done a podcast or been rehired to babble weakly about sportz
Hawaii WarriorsGolden State WarriorsSan Francisco 49ersSan Jose Sharks

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 09:44:55 am »
Engineerhunter,I take it that Barbieri was MUCH,MUCH,MUCH too intelligent for a Trumpial Needs Disorder dude like you .There should be A THOUSAND TIMES MORE of this man instead of reactionary,management-slurping apparatchiks like John Kincade !!!!!

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 01:48:52 pm »
least favorite babblemonkey?
easy
Ralph Barbieri (aka "the razor") who got blackballed after being outted as having Parkinsons Disease, which would have cost KNBR high-four-figures-to-low-five-figures in monthly medical gravitas payments to this day if  they had not terminated him...
his insanely douchebaggy commie liberal sportz tayques made KNBR a very hard listen even tho they were "the sports geezer" for several decades of gary radnitch babblings... his weak tayques allowed for 95.7 "the game" to gain a footing in bay area radio

that said, since he still has not won the stucknut deadpool i cannot believe he has never done a podcast or been rehired to babble weakly about sportz

Plus he sounds like a total faggot.  Worst voice for radio since Scott Ferrall.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 09:35:10 am »
NOBODY has a worse voice than Scotty Ferrall !!!!!

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 10:38:06 am »
Nails on a chalk board > Scott Ferrall talking
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 08:47:12 am »
Ferrall MUST have incriminating photos of CBS Sports Radio management to remain on the air after all these years !!!!!