Fing telemarketers

Author Topic: Fing telemarketers  (Read 376 times)

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
Fing telemarketers
« on: October 01, 2019, 03:33:10 pm »
are getting sneakier. I know they ghost numbers with your area code so it looks like you're receiving a local call often, and a newer trick is to have a similar prefix as well. But today something elae happened which I think is coincidence but scary nonetheless.

My phone rang. I looked at the number because if I don't recognize it I don't answer. I see it's my daughter's number. But her contact photo isn't on the screen like usual when she calls me. I looked at it, perplexed, for like 2 seconds, then answer. Piece of shit telemarketer. I cut him off immediately and said how the fvck did you get this number. He tried to go into his spiel but I didn't let him, then he hung up. I called it back. Daughter's phone to vm. Few minutes later she texts me and says she cant answer she's in class. I asked if she called, she says no.

I bundle mine and my kids phones and my number is the account holder. Can those assholes get numbers on accounts now? Or do you think it's a coincidence? Im pretty sure there's nothing to it. But damn it's scary when your kid is involved  >:(

Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: Fing telemarketers
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:36:49 pm »
I’ve been getting calls lately that come up as “Fraud Alert”. For the hell of it I answered the other day and they asked for someone else.
I said wrong number and hung up. I wonder if they can get some information just by answering. Who the hell knows anymore.
Things that make you go hmmmm.
San Francisco Giants
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 05:12:08 pm »
They keep telling me imona go to jail. That's cool. Come on over ossifers, I GOT NOTHUN TO HIDE  :banana
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 08:03:41 pm »
good poat jeffro. i don't answer my phone if i don't recognize the number. guess what, they never leave a message. fvck phone companies share our info to many scam businesses. i know that's how they make $. all phone companies suck.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 08:12:29 pm »
Most of the loosers here answer those calls because they have no friends that will.

:drink :popcorn
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 07:55:13 am »
I like to fvck with them if I have the time, telling them that they've reached the county sherrif's office or perhaps that I work in the white collar crime unit of the attorney general's office and when I start questioning them on their identity they usually hang up.  :lol
Tennessee VolunteersAtlanta BravesTennessee TitansChicago Blackhawks