Fing telemarketers

Author Topic: Fing telemarketers  (Read 257 times)

jeff in tucson

• puts the "semen" in amusement :koolaid
  • -Nutter-
    • sb1070supporter
Fing telemarketers
« on: October 01, 2019, 03:33:10 pm »
are getting sneakier. I know they ghost numbers with your area code so it looks like you're receiving a local call often, and a newer trick is to have a similar prefix as well. But today something elae happened which I think is coincidence but scary nonetheless.

My phone rang. I looked at the number because if I don't recognize it I don't answer. I see it's my daughter's number. But her contact photo isn't on the screen like usual when she calls me. I looked at it, perplexed, for like 2 seconds, then answer. Piece of shit telemarketer. I cut him off immediately and said how the fvck did you get this number. He tried to go into his spiel but I didn't let him, then he hung up. I called it back. Daughter's phone to vm. Few minutes later she texts me and says she cant answer she's in class. I asked if she called, she says no.

I bundle mine and my kids phones and my number is the account holder. Can those assholes get numbers on accounts now? Or do you think it's a coincidence? Im pretty sure there's nothing to it. But damn it's scary when your kid is involved  >:(

Arizona WildcatsArizona DiamondbacksPhoenix SunsDallas CowboysPhoenix Coyotes

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: Fing telemarketers
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:36:49 pm »
I’ve been getting calls lately that come up as “Fraud Alert”. For the hell of it I answered the other day and they asked for someone else.
I said wrong number and hung up. I wonder if they can get some information just by answering. Who the hell knows anymore.
Things that make you go hmmmm.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 05:12:08 pm »
They keep telling me imona go to jail. That's cool. Come on over ossifers, I GOT NOTHUN TO HIDE  :banana
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 08:03:41 pm »
good poat jeffro. i don't answer my phone if i don't recognize the number. guess what, they never leave a message. fvck phone companies share our info to many scam businesses. i know that's how they make $. all phone companies suck.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 08:12:29 pm »
Most of the loosers here answer those calls because they have no friends that will.

:drink :popcorn
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 07:55:13 am »
I like to fvck with them if I have the time, telling them that they've reached the county sherrif's office or perhaps that I work in the white collar crime unit of the attorney general's office and when I start questioning them on their identity they usually hang up.  :lol
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks