AS lock of jah night

Author Topic: AS lock of jah night  (Read 336 times)

MysticMan

• -Member-
AS lock of jah night
« on: October 22, 2019, 06:43:46 pm »
Garrit Coal a go dominate disya nite. Asstros win big. Book it mon.
Missouri TigersSt. Louis CardinalsMemphis GrizzliesCarolina PanthersSt Louis Blues
I'm a man of the past, living in the present, walking in the future

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
Re: AS lock of jah night
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 06:47:35 pm »
Garrit Coal a go dominate disya nite. Asstros win big. Book it mon.

:koolaid Even monies on the run line too.
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsOrlando MagicNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 07:08:56 pm »
“Hiya! I suppose this letter went to that gentleman with whom I spoke. If you don't retain it is Anastasiya. I am 32. We have spoke in one of the social networks a month ago.It's such a pity I didn't have a an opportunity to remind of you of me earlier but I was very busy at work. So I hope to tell you straight away what I look up not to have any misunderstanding. I hope to find a love. Even if I am trivial, I want to be happy with him. I notify at once if you look up exchanging nude pictures, virtual sex or you are married, I am not keen on it. Our intention is different. But if you have a real man's features and you are attracted to mutual communication, I could be pleased to to know you more. I have dreamed to visit in Toronto. Perhaps we could meet each other there. In any case I will believe a positive reaction. Later on I could attach my picture to show how I look like.”
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

MysticMan

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 07:27:02 pm »
“Hiya! I suppose this letter went to that gentleman with whom I spoke. If you don't retain it is Anastasiya. I am 32. We have spoke in one of the social networks a month ago.It's such a pity I didn't have a an opportunity to remind of you of me earlier but I was very busy at work. So I hope to tell you straight away what I look up not to have any misunderstanding. I hope to find a love. Even if I am trivial, I want to be happy with him. I notify at once if you look up exchanging nude pictures, virtual sex or you are married, I am not keen on it. Our intention is different. But if you have a real man's features and you are attracted to mutual communication, I could be pleased to to know you more. I have dreamed to visit in Toronto. Perhaps we could meet each other there. In any case I will believe a positive reaction. Later on I could attach my picture to show how I look like.”
book it mon
Missouri TigersSt. Louis CardinalsMemphis GrizzliesCarolina PanthersSt Louis Blues
I'm a man of the past, living in the present, walking in the future