Author Topic: Charles F. Kitchens: Over his skis?  (Read 324 times)

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
Charles F. Kitchens: Over his skis?
« on: October 28, 2019, 09:10:32 am »
That would be the intrepid Cleveland Browns Coach Freddie Kitchens, who in the fourth quarter while trying to run down the Brady (and Belichick) Bunch, ORDERED a false start penalty on a fourth-and-ELEVEN after dithering about sending out his punt squad as if he were going for the first . The resulting fourth-and-sixteen was a Baker Mayfield sack and the Pats' assuming ball possession. Leaving aside Kitchens' fiddling with sending out his punter on FOURTH-AND-ELEVEN,in my 57 years as a football fan,I've NEVER heard of a coach ordering his team to take a penalty in such a situation.Seems good ol' boy (from Alabama,my maternal step-grandmother's home state) Freddie is overmatched as a head coach. Who knew the Browns would pine for the Hue Jackson era. How 'bout it,lads ?
Texas LonghornsDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

Club America

• Herding
  • -Tards-
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: Charles F. Kitchens: Over his skis?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 09:13:29 am »
No
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 09:15:52 am »
Freddie Kitchens coaching Jameis Winston or Marcus Mariotta .Now that's BEYOND scary !!!!!

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 01:30:32 pm »
I'll one up you:

Charles Nagy H.C. Chicago Bears

The Bears were trailing the Bolts 17-16 with about 1 minute and some change left. Mitchell (Don't call me Mitch) Trubisky up until had been playing like trash but, on the final drive he was dropping dimes and he actuall ran for a first down. 

He got the Bears all the down to the the Bolts' 26 yard line; this is where Nagy had a massive brain fart.

There were 43 seconds left; the Bears had 1 time out and it was 3rd down and about 5.  Instead of running at least one more (if not 2) to make the fg a chip shot or maybe even a td.  Well, Nagy decided to let the clock run all the way down to 3 seconds before calling a timeout. 
The fg was a 41 yarder that Pinero missed.

North Carolina Tar HeelsOakland AthleticsSacramento KingsOakland RaidersCarolina Hurricanes
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 08:34:36 am »
Do Nagy and Kitchens come from the Belichick coaching family ?Just asking !!!!!

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 11:17:59 am »
I'll one up you:

The Bears were trailing the Bolts 17-16 with about 1 minute and some change left. Mitchell (Don't call me Mitch) Trubisky up until had been playing like trash but, on the final drive he was dropping dimes and he actuall ran for a first down. 

He got the Bears all the down to the the Bolts' 26 yard line; this is where Nagy had a massive brain fart.

There were 43 seconds left; the Bears had 1 time out and it was 3rd down and about 5.  Instead of running at least one more (if not 2) to make the fg a chip shot or maybe even a td.  Well, Nagy decided to let the clock run all the way down to 3 seconds before calling a timeout. 

Your post is full of inaccuracies, starting with the guy's name.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2019, 12:24:30 pm »
I'll one up you:

He had Mitch take a knee for a 1 yard loss on FIRST down with 43 seconds on the clock.   Also, his name is Matt Nagy.

Still shitty time management.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:26:18 pm by Dog »
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2019, 12:32:43 pm »
   Also, his name is Robert Paulson.

California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2019, 02:07:19 pm »

I haven't seen bitch tits like that since Boges posted his pic in the L0vn63
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2019, 09:06:24 am »
The Miles Garrett episode,which coincides with the Browns' status as the league's most penalized team, reinforces the idea that Kitchens does not enforce discipline on his club,and should be fired unless the Brownies get hot down the stretch .