Trying to find the clip where a journalist (I think) get tackled by a politician

Author Topic: Trying to find the clip where a journalist (I think) get tackled by a politician  (Read 690 times)

ups_flash_drive

• -Member-
So there's this clip that is played every once in a while on the show, I think what happened was a journalist was tackled by a politician and there's an exchange of words.  I think the tackler says something about "being sick of all you guys" or something like that, the tackled guy says in response "you...you just tackled me and broke my glasses" or some such.  Can anyone help nail down what this was?  Google searching has revealed nothing so far.  I remember it happening a couple of years ago.  Thanks!

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
It took me 4 seconds to google "Politician tackles reporter" and find it.

It took another 15 seconds to search "Reporter" in the takebox search box and find it there too.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
Pretty sure it happened in Montana, but I'd take Vic's advice and try google first.
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
The questions get more difficult

ups_flash_drive

• -Member-
Realized what was going on.  My default search engine is DuckDuckGo, and when I used the search term "politician tackles journalist" it brought absolutely nothing.  Switching to Google, I found it immediately. 

I don't post on forums asking for help until I've done what I consider a reasonable amount of research and I've never found such an incredible discrepancy between DDG and Google.  Sorry.

El_Bastardo

• stucknut - join the alliance!
  • -Tards-
  • AmerISIS
It took me 4 seconds to google "Politician tackles reporter" and find it.

It took another 15 seconds to search "Reporter" in the takebox search box and find it there too.
How many seconds did it take for you to type that post? And could you have spent those seconds in a better way? Like fvcking yourself?  ???
U.S.Gay

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
 This article is more than 2 years old

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
Realized what was going on.  My default search engine is DuckDuckGo, and when I used the search term "politician tackles journalist" it brought absolutely nothing.  Switching to Google, I found it immediately. 

I don't post on forums asking for help until I've done what I consider a reasonable amount of research and I've never found such an incredible discrepancy between DDG and Google.  Sorry.

I too have wanted to use other search engines because fvck Goolag, but Ive found that nothing works quite as well as theirs.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

ups_flash_drive

• -Member-
I too have wanted to use other search engines because fvck Goolag, but Ive found that nothing works quite as well as theirs.

Every once in awhile when DDG seems to not quite have what I'm looking for I'll try Google and it's not uncommon to get better search results but this is the first time when DDG has literally provided *no* useful results.  That made me think I'm not using the right search term, thus my post.  If I search for "body slams" instead of "tackles" in DDG, that provides useful results.