Power Rankings 2019 Edition

Author Topic: Power Rankings 2019 Edition  (Read 739 times)

wireman

• -Nutter-
Power Rankings 2019 Edition
« on: December 03, 2019, 12:21:56 pm »
Better late than never so lets get crackin'....

1. Baltimore Ravens 10-2 - The offense is electric but, its the defense that will carry them deep into the playoffs.  Looks as if Marcus Peters has found a home.  Home field advantage is theirs to lose.

2. San Francisco 10-2 - No shame in losing to the Ravens in B'more.  They played tough and didn't let the game get out of hand in front of a hostile crowd.  They're at the Saints next week and close it out against the SeaChickens; this could determine home field for the playoffs.  Note: As of today the 9ers are the 5th seed and the SeaChickens the 2nd seed (they beat the 9ers earlier in the season). 

3. Seattle Seahawks 10-2 - Russell Wilson continues to do Russell Wilson things.  The defense seems to be coming together @ the right time.  The final game against the 9ers is going to determine the NFC West and possibly home field for the NFC.

4. N'Awlins Saint 10-2 - How they keep doing this w/out a reliable #2 wr is beyond me but, this could come back to bite them.  Michael Thomas is all-world at the wideout but, behind him its Smith and Ginn Jr and they've been less than stellar.  Brees is still Brees and he can get them downfield but, if Thomas is swallowed up by a really good defense then who steps up.  The defense is good but, they've been a tad bit soft here lately.  They get the 9ers this week so, we'll see how the do.

5.New England Patriots 10-2 - They won't have home field throughout the playoffs (thanks B'more) where most AFC teams' hopes go to die.  Brady and the offense is looking very pedestrian these days.  Gronk being retired is really showing how much he meant to Brady.  Outside of Edelman none of the other wr's are doing much of anything.  Sanu was a mid-season trade from the ATL and he's not done anything w/them to date. N'Keal Harry, nada.  They'll need to figure it out soon because they could be an easy out in the playoffs; yes easy.

Others receiving votes:
Kansas City - another year another AFC West title  >:(.  Mahomes isn't looking "fresh" in that pocket
Buffalo Bills - The quietest most under the radar team in the NFL
Minnesota  Vikings - They better pray that Cooks' shoulder injury isn't a long termer

Bottom 5:

J.E.T.S. - Prior to the loss @ the 0-fer Bengals they put up 34 in 3 straight games; against the Bengals 6.  They can't have nice things.

Bengals - They got of the schnide and won't go 0-fer; what about 1-15

Raiders - In two games they've been outscored 74-12.  Pump the brakes on the playoffs...

Giants - They're just a bad team.  The season can't end soon enough in NYC

Dolphins - I thought they were tanking for Tua?
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: Power Rankings 2019 Edition
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 12:44:36 pm »
How you’ve got Seattle and New Orleans behind the Niners is beyond me. Seattle beat them on the road and New Orleans is about to beat them this weekend. They have one quality win and it’s against the Packers at home.

Bills are the most overrated team in the league. Might sneak into the playoffs over the Steelers and Titans after finishing the year 1-3/10-6 and get boat raced in the playoffs by Houston or KC. They’re top 12, maybe. With that schedule they should be 11-1 but they aren’t.. cause they’re shit. 
Wins:
Jets
Giants
Bengals
Titans
Dolphins x2
Redskins
Broncos
Cowboys

Losses
Pats
Eagles
Browns

Redskins in the bottom 5 for sure, I’ve been watching every down all year and they’re fvcking embarrassing.
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 01:46:49 pm »
the 49ers are the best team in the league. EAD  :koolaid
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

PopsGeez

• best poster on stucknut
  • -Member-
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 01:47:08 pm »
Pats will still win the AFC, you heard it here first

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 01:51:44 pm »
Pats will still win the AFC, you heard it here first

Thanks for posting, almost forgot to nominate you for tard of the year

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 01:54:17 pm »
the 49ers are the best team in the league. EAD  :koolaid

Nice flameout in the NFL pool :koolaid

“I haven’t seen a pussy take a beating like that since Reuben Studdard beat Clay Aiken on American Idol”

:lol

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 01:56:14 pm »
Good synopsis but I love the way the Seahawks are playing right now. They are deeper on offense than SF and Wilson > Garoppolo. Hawks/Ravens SB.
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

need_boost

• Never Fourget Fourloko
  • -Nutter-
  • You are shitty. Turd told me so
    • @need_boost
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 02:10:06 pm »
Nice flameout in the NFL pool :koolaid

“I haven’t seen a pussy take a beating like that since Reuben Studdard beat Clay Aiken on American Idol”

:lol
we have the same wins and losses  :uhh
Texas-El Paso MinersDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsSan Francisco 49ersDetroit Red Wings
One man's trash is another man's daughter

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 02:33:08 pm »
Good synopsis but I love the way the Seahawks are playing right now. They are deeper on offense than SF and Wilson > Garoppolo. Hawks/Ravens SB.
Thank you kind sir!
Agreed. The SeaChickens defense is jelling at just the right time. 
One of my concerns w/the Ravens though is did they "peak" to soon on both sides of the ball. 
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

PopsGeez

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 08:06:21 pm »
Thanks for posting, almost forgot to nominate you for tard of the year

Stop lying, you'd never forget me

toolshed

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 08:07:47 pm »
Can’t wait for Lamar to turn the ball over 5 times again and pass for 3 yards in a half.

He’s still a fvcking RB posing as a QB.  When Lamar makes a pass 20+ yards downfield lemme know.
I am Yesus

PopsGeez

• -Member-
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 08:14:12 pm »
Can’t wait for Lamar to turn the ball over 5 times again and pass for 3 yards in a half.

He’s still a fvcking RB posing as a QB.  When Lamar makes a pass 20+ yards downfield lemme know.

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2019, 01:08:50 pm »
New week same ol' same....

1. Baltimore Ravens 11-2 - That's 9 straight for the Ravens.  Lamar's quad is bothering him but, he said he's playing on Thursday nite vs the J.E.T.S. JETS.  If the Ravens have a 2 td lead or more during the game he shouldn't be playing.

2. San Francisco 11-2 - After playing a strong Ravens team in what was a defensive struggle; the 9ers and Saints went bonkers on the scoreboard.  George Kittle went manbeast on that 4th & 2 which eventually lead to Gould kicking the game winning field goal.  Well done, 9ers, well done.

3. Green Bay Packers - 10-3 The Packers are the quietest 10-3 team in the NFC...shhhhh.

4. Kansas City Chiefs - 9-4 (flack will be caught for this  :uhh) - They went into the belly of the beast that is the reigning Super Bowl champs and won.  Mahomes still looks gimpy but, with those weapons he shouldn't have to do much running around.  They've won the AFC West again ( >:( ) and the defense is coming on strong

5. Seattle Seahawks (not by much) - They were lit up by a Rams team that's in desperation mode.  Before Pete Carroll could get his second stick of gum out of the wrapper the SeaChickens had given up 21 after scoring the first 3.  They have to play the 9ers and more than likely it'll decide for the division.  For the 9ers if they win they prolly have home field if they lose it could be N'Awlins.

Others receiving votes:

Minnesota  Vikings - Cooks' injury (chest) wasn't severe enough not for him to play vs the Lions.  The Vikes could be that team that you don't want to see in the playoffs.

New England Patriots - Yes, they are 10-3 but, they do not look it.  If only they were in a legitimate division...

N'awlin Saints - The defense is looking very suspect and they took a big hit by losing DE Davenport for the season. 

Buffalo Bills - You had one job and you couldn't even do it

Bottom 5:

Bengals - Andy Dalton had them going for a while then they realized they were the Bengals.

Giants - See above and insert Eli and Giants.

Redskins - They can hang their hat on getting the Ron Rivera fired and that's pretty much it.

Miami Dolphins - Brian Flores is a good coach. He'll have them winning soon; very soon. 

Houston Texans - You were lit up by DREW LOCK; DREW LOCK... :lol
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 01:13:48 pm by wireman »

PopsGeez

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2019, 05:27:12 am »
The Patriots will still win the AFC

toolshed

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2019, 06:31:41 am »
The Patriots will still win the AFC

Great take dick rider.  Always hopping out in front, w the rest of the cock gobblers.
I am Yesus