Raw Reaction - Monday, April 25th

Author Topic: Raw Reaction - Monday, April 25th  (Read 2689 times)

natashainvancouver

• #4 in a Five Car Train
  • -Member-
  • Drunken phone calls are my forte
Raw Reaction - Monday, April 25th
« on: April 25, 2005, 11:26:14 pm »
My thoughts:

1) Mixed thoughts on how Christian was treated today. Great that they gave him a lot of face time on camera, but why wasn't Tomko there to do anything during the match v. Batista (apologies if I missed why since I was switching from wrestling to basketball). The way he lost to Batista made him look extremely weak; at least let him do the unprettier on him.

2) With Batista winning tonight that sets up HHH regaining the title this Sunday *surprise, surprise*

3) With Jericho's contract up in 8 months, don't think he's going to renew especially being booked for matches like the one v. one of the La Resistance guys  :-[

4) Viscera is gross

Jeff in San Diego

Re: Raw Reaction - Monday, April 25th
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 01:54:01 am »
Tomko got his ass wooped by Kane, so he was out of action for the main event. Sorry bout that, although Christian has face written all over him very soon, rather him be champ than edge.

Oh and opening segment with Batista was great, bout time they gave him the mic.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • Mod
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 07:30:53 am »
Batista and JR making fun of HHH was hilarious.

That may be the first time I've heard Mabel ERRRRR Internal Organs ERRRR Viscera speak, he's actually very articulate.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO!!!!!!!!! nuff said.

the rest of the show sucked.

Natasha, I think your man will be Smackdown champ by the end of the Summer.  Probably about the time his "brother" wins his World Title.

Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

lakeshoredave

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 09:42:36 am »
Christian is definitely over, and when he is turned into a babyface, look out, he'll be hugely popular with the fans. Didn't watch it all, but isn't that Chris Masters storyline just hideious? He has no wrestling skills or mic skills, and they act like he is the next coming of a legend.

Hogan and HBK should win this Sunday

Batista beats HHH this Sunday

Just turn Lita heel and make her Edge's manager so the fans can really get into it.

Dave in Raleigh err Fayetteville
War Stacy Keibler
War Passing All Exams and Classes This Week

BenintheJack

• Wearing the Daddy Pants
  • -Nutter-
  • The Dude Abides
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 10:18:05 am »
Christian is definitely over, and when he is turned into a babyface, look out, he'll be hugely popular with the fans. Didn't watch it all, but isn't that Chris Masters storyline just hideious? He has no wrestling skills or mic skills, and they act like he is the next coming of a legend.

Hogan and HBK should win this Sunday

Batista beats HHH this Sunday

Just turn Lita heel and make her Edge's manager so the fans can really get into it.

Dave in Raleigh err Fayetteville
War Stacy Keibler
War Passing All Exams and Classes This Week

Batista/HHH needs to end.  I'm sick of it already.