Pacers

Author Topic: Pacers  (Read 905 times)

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • realDonaldTrump
Pacers
« on: February 08, 2020, 08:55:04 pm »
Absolute garbage team, lost at home to the 21-31 Pelicans tonight and Zion and Brandon Ingram didn't even play

All of the hype from Oladipo's return has got everyone in the city optimistic but this team sucks ass. Jeremy Lamb sucks, Myles Turner is worse than Roy Hibbert was, Brogdon is supposed to be an all star but chokes late in games.

The only saving grace is Sabonis.

Never bet on this team  :koolaid
Indiana HoosiersSeattle MarinersIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsTampa Bay Lightning

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
Re: Pacers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 10:15:00 am »
They need to play Edmomd Sumner more.
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsOrlando MagicNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

rob in indy

• -Member-
    • realDonaldTrump
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 08:33:24 pm »
They need to play Edmomd Sumner more.

Well he's gonna continue to rack up the DNPs unless some major injury crisis happens. Luckily the Pacers seem to be on the other side of the injury crisis that was going on. Now it's just a matter of putting all the pieces together  :uhh

But tonight was yet another night where it felt like the pieces might not fit together. Square pegs in round holes. I think Malcolm Brogdon is a great talent but he's choked hard late in games, seems to be very selfish with the ball. Seemingly enjoys holding the ball for 15 seconds and then getting layups blocked late in games  :-\

The Pacers are the worst good team in the East. Their ambitions should be to be a 2 or 3 seed but they will end up the 6th seed unless something changes after the All Star break. A depleted Nets team walked into the fieldhouse tonight and proved again that this Pacers team cannot hold a lead late in games (up 4 with 50 seconds left)  :o

I think Jeremy Lamb shook DeAndre Jordan's hand after he made a free throw. I'm not sure if he thought he was a Net or if he was just commemorating such a rare achievement by DJ ???

Six losses in a row and the ASB couldn't come soon enough :'(
Indiana HoosiersSeattle MarinersIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsTampa Bay Lightning

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 08:40:41 pm »
Well he's gonna continue to rack up the DNPs unless some major injury crisis happens. Luckily the Pacers seem to be on the other side of the injury crisis that was going on. Now it's just a matter of putting all the pieces together  :uhh

But tonight was yet another night where it felt like the pieces might not fit together. Square pegs in round holes. I think Malcolm Brogdon is a great talent but he's choked hard late in games, seems to be very selfish with the ball. Seemingly enjoys holding the ball for 15 seconds and then getting layups blocked late in games  :-\

The Pacers are the worst good team in the East. Their ambitions should be to be a 2 or 3 seed but they will end up the 6th seed unless something changes after the All Star break. A depleted Nets team walked into the fieldhouse tonight and proved again that this Pacers team cannot hold a lead late in games (up 4 with 50 seconds left)  :o

I think Jeremy Lamb shook DeAndre Jordan's hand after he made a free throw. I'm not sure if he thought he was a Net or if he was just commemorating such a rare achievement by DJ ???

Six losses in a row and the ASB couldn't come soon enough :'(

this promo sucks. Sid Vicious must have trained you.

Edmond Sumner will save the Pacers.

Book it mon.
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsOrlando MagicNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 08:31:53 am »
Indiana is a kkkrakkker,pekkkerwood and p***ybox state run by Kkklub 'Murrikkka's favourite organization until 60 years ago,and whose lone "culture" is the Indy 500 .Your allegedly "Christian" Vice President hails from Indiana,which he further ruined when he mis-governed it !!!!
Texas LonghornsDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

rob in indy

• -Member-
    • realDonaldTrump
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 09:01:20 am »
Good win last night against the Bucks (granted Giannis didn't play :uhh but still) I think the Bucks only have 8 losses, the same number of DNPs Giannis has on the season, but that's the first time they've lost without him (edit: Giannis has 6 DNPs but it is indeed the first game Bucks have lost with him not playing). I'm not gonna say Brogdon's been reading my posts but he turned it on late last night, that was encouraging. Oladipo looked great too, I'd say he's at 85-90% back from injury  :koolaid good way to go into the ASB, next game is against the Knickerbockers on 2/21  :popcorn
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 09:04:44 am by rob in indy »

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 09:57:06 am »
 :lol Brady's terrible takes in every thread.

The Pacers don't have a shot in the east. The Bucks will come out of the east rather easily.
But at least the Pacers aren't theKnicks.
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 09:50:59 am »
Barring drafting another Giannis Antetokounmpo,the Pacres will NEVER win an NBA title because top free agents avoid Billy Bob and Becky Lynn land like the Corona Virus !!!!!

rob in indy

• -Member-
    • realDonaldTrump
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 04:44:20 pm »
this weekend really summed up the Pacers: a nice comeback win in Madison Square Garden (which is only really nice until you look at the standings and realize the Knicks are one of the worst teams in the NBA), and a completely embarrassing 46 point loss in Toronto. are the Pacers the best bad team in the East? or the worst good team? because it's either one or the other  referee1

JLamb is done for the year, Dipo's going to miss the game against the Hornets tonight, and Sumner is hurt too (sorry Ralp, just when a spot in the rotation was opening back up for him too)  :'(

Moodell

• International Brotherhood of Geniuses Local 163
  • -Nutter-
  • "Life is too serious to be taken seriously."
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 06:39:57 pm »
Brogdon hasnít been right since his concussion. Thank God for TJ Warren this season. Still time to get it together though.
Ohio St. BuckeyesCleveland IndiansIndiana PacersIndianapolis ColtsColumbus Blue Jackets
Progressives gnaw away at the pillars of our society as if they were  termites chewing on wood.

Skullet

• Ethan's Point Guard
  • -Nutter-
  • NFL Pool Champ 2005
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 07:26:39 pm »
 :lol Rob has given up on his Pacers. He bet all his nutcoins against them. Against shitty Portland.  :uhh

Please explain.  :popcorn
Sam Houston St. BearcatsHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

rob in indy

• -Member-
    • realDonaldTrump
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2020, 12:38:58 am »
:lol Rob has given up on his Pacers. He bet all his nutcoins against them. Against shitty Portland.  :uhh

Please explain.  :popcorn

Well I did say it in the first post if you read the fine print, never bet on this team.

But in truth my bet was simply a 200IQ reverse psychology play to get them to win. I'd sacrifice my precious nutcoins every time if it meant a Pacers victory. :lol :koolaid

Papa Willie

• -Tards-
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2020, 10:59:29 pm »
Y'all could be a Hawks' fan like I am.  It's kind of like cutting your dick open and pouring sulfuric acid on the wound. >:(
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesAtlanta HawksAtlanta Falcons
Snakeeyes said: "yes, I fvck all those teenagers every day, suck their cocks, finger their assholes, etc."

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2020, 07:21:18 am »
Y'all could be a Hawks' fan like I am.  It's kind of like cutting your dick open and pouring sulfuric acid on the wound. >:(

Tell us more... :banana :popcorn

/ the triad of universal gheyness
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2020, 08:16:27 am »
Last time the Hawks were good save a couple years under Coach Buddy was when Dominique was "The Human Highlight Film."