STFU,David Ortiz !!!!

Author Topic: STFU,David Ortiz !!!!  (Read 357 times)

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
STFU,David Ortiz !!!!
« on: February 21, 2020, 01:31:26 pm »
David Ortiz, who I'm told played Mrs. James Evans,Sr. on "Good Times"(RIP,Ja'Net Dubois,who played Willona Woods on the show and BEAUTIFULLY sang "The Jeffersons" theme song ) ,labelled As hurler Mike Fiers a "snitch" for speaking about his former Astros teammates' cheating . Ortiz should shut his fugly mouth,since he's in the Mitchell Report for PEDs . Guess he's attempting to curry favour with Bobby Manfred for his 2022 Hall Of Fame candidacy .
Texas LonghornsDetroit TigersDetroit PistonsDetroit LionsDetroit Red Wings

Outlaw

• -Nutter-
Re: STFU,David Ortiz !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 01:39:01 pm »
Big Poopy :lol
Chicago CubsChicago BearsChicago Blackhawks

wireman

• -Nutter-
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 01:42:06 pm »
its ironic coming from big papi considering his transgressions.  he's focusing on the snitching part vs the bigger picture of the 'stros cheating.
I may be drunk Miss but, in the morning I'll be sober & you'll still be ugly. W. Churchill

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 02:12:19 pm »
"Big Poopy!" LOVE IT,Outlaw !!!!!

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
  • Born and Raised in South Detroit
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 07:29:57 am »
The whole “snitches get stiches” idiocy is all based in that locker room jock mentality bs that exists in all of sports at all levels.

That said, interesting that Fiers came forward well after the fact. Why? He couldn’t sleep at night? You want to Do the right thing all of the sudden, then turn in your ring...you didn’t even play during the 2017 post season anyways.

The whole situation stinks. Ortiz looks like an idiot but his rant brings up some interesting arguments.
Miami DolphinsCalgary Flames

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 09:15:28 am »
Hedstrom, the "dumb jock" trope is justified in most-certainly not all cases. Being largely muscle and little intelligence, they depend on ignorant,outmoded codes to "police" themselves .

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 09:47:05 am »
It’s a total bully mentality. Been there....seen it. Hockey players are some of the worst.

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 09:53:39 am »
Hedstrom,hockey players are dumb Canadian farm lads (though just 43% of NHLers are Canucks) who leave school at 15 to play junior hockey and get indoctrinated with the jock and even worse, reactionary hockey mentality,as black ,Asian, Indigenous and female players will attest. Though just a plurality,the white Canadian hockey ethos of playing through even nearly life-threatening injuries and a lack ok knowledge of anything off the ice pervades the sports,whose NHLers were voted the dumbest and worst lovers by groupies who'd bedded athletes in all major North American sports .

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 10:12:53 am »
There you go broad-brushing again....but I shouldn’t be surprised.

It’s difficult to have a reasonable conversation with someone who insists on name calling and using stereotypes in their arguments.

Also, I’m not sure you’re going to convince anyone with half a brain that groupies and their evaluation of the sexual performance of their conquests are the best way to judge a group of individuals.

Finally, as idiotic as hockey players’ behaviours in their respective locker rooms are, I find them more articulate than most NBA or NFL players I hear interviewed on sports radio. Now, if you want to turn this into a race discussion, by all means...you’re bound to go that route eventually.

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 10:18:36 am »
Wait wait....coming to Stucknut for a “reasonable discussion”. The fvck was I thinking?  :lol :lol

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2020, 10:36:47 am »
A large majority of NBA and NFL players are African American,Hedstrom,so you walked into it.Anyway,if you read what I wrote,it was that MOST,NOT ALL athletes of ALL backgrounds don't seem to be Rhodes Scholarship candidates .NBAers and NFLers largely hail from inner cities with schools "funded" from the property tax ,which means their educational preparedness for university is lacking,though they may be intelligent and score much higher on the ACT and SAT were they middle- or upper-middle class with many more opportunities of all sorts.(The same with many small-town Canadian hockey players .)

Hedstrom

• -Nutter-
    • hedstrombacon
    • @hedstrombacon
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2020, 10:42:35 am »
Nope...pretty certain your post only mentioned NHLers but you go ahead and creatively add to and edit your previous posts as you see fit.  :popcorn

handsomebrady65

• handsomebrady65
  • -Tards-
    • brady_baylis
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 02:09:40 pm »
I typed "The same as many small-town (white Canadian) NHLers" but those words were cut off my post,Hedstrom ! My remarks criticized ALL jocks of ANY background who blindly accept the historically cloistered thinking of toxic masculinity.