Aaron Rodgers OUT as Packers QB??!??? - Page 2

Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers OUT as Packers QB??!???  (Read 890 times)

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Re: Aaron Rodgers OUT as Packers QB??!???
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2020, 09:17:04 pm »
But they re-signed Paysom Hill too
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2020, 12:59:00 pm »
Maybe they trade Rodgers for Idiot in dallas to play for the FAT Mcarthey?   :lol
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2020, 02:21:05 pm »
the latest is that coaches want 2 good QB's on a roster because 1 can go down with corona  :uhh :lol
Texas LonghornsLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersCleveland Browns

engineerhunter

• -Member-
Hawaii WarriorsGolden State WarriorsSan Francisco 49ersSan Jose Sharks

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 07:04:49 pm »
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

rob in indy

• Galactic Viceroy of the Nuts
  • -Member-
    • realDonaldTrump
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2020, 10:50:34 am »
the latest is that coaches want 2 good QB's on a roster because 1 can go down with corona  :uhh :lol

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with at least a serviceable backup. I liked having Brissett behind Luck  :uhh but we all saw what happened there  :uhh  but from the Colts standpoint it's been the difference between 2-14 (Painter, Tolzien) and 7-9 (Brissett) so i guess it all comes down to whether you wanna tank or actually try to remain competitive

But most GMs correctly don't want to pay two established starting QBs top dollar when the likelihood is only one will play (and we've seen how it goes down when you got two or 3 QBs playin hot potato with the starting job - pre-Josh Allen Buffalo comes to mind)
Indiana HoosiersIndiana PacersIndianapolis Colts

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2020, 11:03:09 am »
I'd feel a lot more comfortable with at least a serviceable backup. I liked having Brissett behind Luck  :uhh but we all saw what happened there  :uhh  but from the Colts standpoint it's been the difference between 2-14 (Painter, Tolzien) and 7-9 (Brissett) so i guess it all comes down to whether you wanna tank or actually try to remain competitive

But most GMs correctly don't want to pay two established starting QBs top dollar when the likelihood is only one will play (and we've seen how it goes down when you got two or 3 QBs playin hot potato with the starting job - pre-Josh Allen Buffalo comes to mind)

A serviceable backup in the NFL doesn't cost a First Round pick.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2020, 03:09:35 pm »
The debate about this baffles me. the Packers lose games when he doesn't play and they have no real backup QB. (Tim Boyle isn't going to cut it for long) Packers will look like retards when Rogers goes down and they didn't draft a legit QB. Even Rogers wasn't NFL starter ready coming out of Cal. He had raw talent but his throwing motion was off. He was talented enough and smart enough to fix that with a real NFL QB coach. The new kid probably needs some seasoning. Don't forget how many NFL starters carried clipboards for #4 in the 90"s. The Packers were also satisfied with their receivers but do you think the National media knows that? Conjecture and assumptions fuel their bullshit like cable fake news.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization