The Wag The Dog riots. Thanks, libtards.

Author Topic: The Wag The Dog riots. Thanks, libtards.  (Read 815 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
The Wag The Dog riots. Thanks, libtards.
« on: May 30, 2020, 05:47:47 pm »
Unbelievable how much the libtard Leftist commie media can shape the idiotic sheep's perception of what is reality.   FACT: Cops kill more white people than they do black people.  FACT: "Unarmed black men" killed by cops in the USA is about 35-50 per year, out of approximately 40 MILLION black people.   
And yet, intoxicated black guy with health problems dies after an idiot cop was kneeling on his neck, and it's  "Let's go riot because we blacks are systematically oppressed by cops"
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
Re: The Wag The Dog riots. Thanks, libtards.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 06:07:04 pm »
I fully support them burning down police and government buildings.

But they never do.. because organizing a revolution is like herding cats with the balacks.

:o
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 11:55:56 am »
There is the BLM element and sure they have a legit gripe. The big problem here is the commie leftie antifa wineries that use this for an excuse to cause trouble.  At least the MSM has something besides 19 bodies piling up to reports.   :popcorn I feel we have run out of bread and circuses at least temporarily and it really fuels the liberals and the nonsense.  :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

JungleSlayer

• Ima Mushroom Cloud Laying Mutha Fugger, Mutha Fugger.
  • -Nutter-
  • Strange and Unusual
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 04:15:52 pm »
lib-cucks.   :D

New Mexico LobosTampa Bay RaysOrlando MagicTampa Bay BuccaneersTampa Bay Lightning

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 06:48:57 pm »
Unbelievable how much the libtard Leftist commie media can shape the idiotic sheep's perception of what is reality.   FACT: Cops kill more white people than they do black people.  FACT: "Unarmed black men" killed by cops in the USA is about 35-50 per year, out of approximately 40 MILLION black people.   
And yet, intoxicated black guy with health problems dies after an idiot cop was kneeling on his neck, and it's  "Let's go riot because we blacks are systematically oppressed by cops"

I overshot the number of unarmed black men killed per year by cops and it is actually closer to 20-30.  Keep in mind that unarmed doesnt automatically mean it was an unjustified shooting.
People are idiots who don't know how to  do basic math or understand large numbers like the fact that the USA has a population of 330 million, of those about 40 million are black  -the media shows them a couple of cases of a black guy getting killed and they go to "We aRe sYsteMaticAllY opPreSsed hurr durrr Let's riOT!"
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 07:20:07 pm »
I overshot the number of unarmed black men killed per year by cops and it is actually closer to 20-30.  Keep in mind that unarmed doesnt automatically mean it was an unjustified shooting.
People are idiots who don't know how to  do basic math or understand large numbers like the fact that the USA has a population of 330 million, of those about 40 million are black  -the media shows them a couple of cases of a black guy getting killed and they go to "We aRe sYsteMaticAllY opPreSsed hurr durrr Let's riOT!"

"FACT: Cops kill more white people than they do black people."

man that's great. killing anyone is acceptable you fvcking pin head.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Justin NoCal

• FREE TUDO
  • -Nutter-
  • leave the gun, take the cannolis
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 06:30:08 pm »
Anyone else see the irony in the cops kneeling in “solidarity” :lol :uhh
California Golden BearsSan Francisco GiantsSacramento KingsWashington Redskins
Elevate, excavate, eliminate.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 09:43:19 am »
Those kneeling soldiers were kind enough to leave the house for a while so their wives could have some alone time with their boyfriends.

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 10:12:09 am »

That's the same logic used to slag the US for having the most COVID deaths. Gotta look at Per capita figures.

Black people are far more likely to be killed by the cops. More White people die at the hands of the cops because there are far more white people in America.

I don't CNN made people protest for over a week now in every major city in America.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 11:05:10 am »
those protests are just DNC rallies they don’t care about floyd
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 12:33:51 pm »
That's the same logic used to slag the US for having the most COVID deaths. Gotta look at Per capita figures.

Black people are far more likely to be killed by the cops. More White people die at the hands of the cops because there are far more white people in America.

I don't CNN made people protest for over a week now in every major city in America.

According to The Wall Street Journal:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-systemic-police-racism-11591119883?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=7

"The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police officer is 18˝ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer."[/b]

"In 2019 police officers fatally shot 1,004 people, most of whom were armed or otherwise dangerous. African-Americans were about a quarter of those killed by cops last year (235), a ratio that has remained stable since 2015. That share of black victims is less than what the black crime rate would predict, since police shootings are a function of how often officers encounter armed and violent suspects. In 2018, the latest year for which such data have been published, African-Americans made up 53% of known homicide offenders in the U.S. and commit about 60% of robberies, though they are 13% of the population. "

Black people, for whatever reason, seem to have much more contact with the police than white people.  It doesn't have anything to do with percentages of population or per capita.

As usual Larry, you don't know what the fvck you are talking about.
Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 01:20:35 pm »
Black people, for whatever reason, seem to have much more contact with the police than white people.  It doesn't have anything to do with percentages of population or per capita.

As usual Larry, you don't know what the fvck you are talking about.

For, whatever reason?  :lol They get killed more because they commit more crime? Is that it?

Do you honestly think a white person would have been killed for whatever George Floyd was accused of doing. I think it was using a fake dollar bill or something.

How often do white people get shot jogging through a neighbourhoods or chilling at home like Breonna Taylor?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do-police-kill-more-whites-than-black-people/
According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

Note the number of African Americans incarcerated for Drug crimes.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/resource/drug-war-mass-incarceration-and-race-englishspanish

I'm sure that's because black people love to smoke weed waaaay more than whitey.  :lol
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 01:30:39 pm by Boges »
what?

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 01:25:51 pm »
Honestly, Whitey saying that Black people have nothing to complain about isn't really helpful. 

Obviously black people feel targeted by the police. Either that, or they're just protesting for shits and giggles because it's something to do.  ::)

White people should have the self awareness to know that they may not specifically be the cause for certain injustices that still exist today, those injustices no doubt still exist.

You get a guy like Trump that appeals to White Trash that think the "Elites" have taken away their prosperity and that's a reasonable movement.

But minorities who feel that they are victims of a racist establishment for decades or centuries just need to :stfu.

:uhh
what?

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2020, 01:50:25 pm »
I'm not saying that what happened to George Floyd isn't a travesty.  It definitely was and the police need to alter their training and knock off this 'code of silence' among themselves.  The fact that Police Unions don't allow brutality complaints to become public is bullshit.  My point and the point of the article is the idea of 'Systemic Racism in the Police Departments' is false and analysis of the data proves it.

You just lap up the narrative like a fvcking lemming.  If all those protesters really gave a shit about how 'Black Lives Matter' they would be in the inner cities where black people are being slaughtered by the thousands.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2020, 05:15:14 pm »
You just lap up the narrative like a fvcking lemming.  If all those protesters really gave a shit about how 'Black Lives Matter' they would be in the inner cities where black people are being slaughtered by the thousands.

It's not my place to judge one way or the other. I don't live in a place with lots of black people and I don't really encounter police all that often.

I just don't think it's helpful to tell people who feel that discrimination that it doesn't exist.

It's anecdotal but I was listening to a Raptors podcast today where the host, who played RB at a Canadian college, was saying that one year he got pulled over more than 20 times. AKA driving while black. He kept a running total to compare with how many TDs he scored that year.

And that's in Canada.

I think I've been pulled over like 10 times my entire life and almost all were in Speed traps.

Regarding inner cities. They're crime ridden because of poverty. Just like poor white parts of the country, poverty breeds more poverty, and drug use, and welfare, and crime.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 05:17:14 pm by Boges »
what?