You know I'm going to come in here and drop a deuce...

Author Topic: You know I'm going to come in here and drop a deuce...  (Read 1360 times)

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
You know I'm going to come in here and drop a deuce...
« on: July 03, 2020, 10:45:25 am »
...on the grills of you racist fvcktards here when they finally change that fvcking name!!   :laugh:

Colorado St. RamsColorado RockiesDenver NuggetsBuffalo BillsBuffalo Sabres
"I took all the same classes as you at a much bigger D1 school."  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
Re: You know I'm going to come in here and drop a deuce...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 10:57:25 am »
Not sure what the military has to do with this, but there are clearly tards in charge on high here, so its a baby step!

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • 21x Back-to-Back Stucknut NFL Pool Champion.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 11:15:02 am »
I hope they go with the Landover Redskins.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 05:52:43 pm by Stab »
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Irregardless, it's a mute point anyways.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 11:31:44 am »
Not sure what the military has to do with this, but there are clearly tards in charge on high here, so its a baby step!
the retards that are burning our cites are fine right?
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 12:33:29 pm »
 Well, there’s a completely different issue deflection.  Well done - you should be White House press secretary.

JungleSlayer

• Ima Mushroom Cloud Laying Mutha Fugger, Mutha Fugger.
  • -Nutter-
  • Strange and Unusual
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:38:15 pm »
Washington Wah-tah-heys

New Mexico LobosTampa Bay RaysOrlando MagicTampa Bay BuccaneersTampa Bay Lightning

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 04:48:42 pm »
I posted a similar thread in the NFL forum, enjoy!   :koolaid

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 06:43:45 pm »
washington generals...........oops, already taken.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 08:39:07 pm »
I posted a similar thread in the NFL forum, enjoy!   :koolaid

I have always maintained that I think Yustin was smart enough to know the team name is racist garbage, he just wanted to be obstinate with me.   :koolaid

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 08:56:20 pm »
I have always maintained that I think Yustin was smart enough to know the team name is racist garbage, he just wanted to be obstinate with me.   :koolaid

Trump will be reelected and your face will literally melt off your misshapen skull. :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2020, 10:44:04 am »
liberal destruction and failure is very enjoyable. keep it up the entertainment value is top. 
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings

Russ from Sactown

• Rack the Trolls™
    • yeahright
    • suckme
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2020, 03:43:55 pm »
Redskins Change Name To 'Lizard People' To Better Represent Population Of Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—There has been much talk about renaming the Washington Redskins, since their offensive name has no place in our modern, enlightened society that has done away with all other immorality and sin.

The District of Columbia informed the team that they cannot return to playing within the district until they have a name that is more fitting for a team representing the capital of our country. To that end, the team officially announced today they would be renaming themselves to "The Washington Lizard People."

"This is a much better name, far more reflective of the great city of Washington, D.C.," said Eleanor Holmes Norton, D.C.'s representative. "All the politicians, bureaucrats, and leaders here in the district felt the name had great appeal."

Politicians immediately expressed their support for the name change, saying they can relate to a team called the Lizard People. "I see a name like Lizard People, and I know that's a team I can be proud of," said Adam Schiff, his eyes hungrily following a fly buzzing around the room. He licked his lips. "Much better than that Redskins nonsense. Hey, look over there, is that Vladimir Putin?" As reporters turned to look, Schiff shot a long tongue out of his mouth, lightning-quick, and nabbed the fly. "Oh, must have been mistaken," he said, shrugging.

"I pushed for 'The Turtles,'" said Mitch McConnell. "But Lizard People is acceptable, I suppose. It implies patriotism, good football, and a reptilian conspiracy to enslave puny, meaningless humanity beneath the glorious, scaly claws of lizardkind, humans forever in subjugation to their cosmic superiors, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I mean, um... can you believe how bad Nancy Pelosi is?"

https://babylonbee.com/news/redskins-to-change-name-to-lizard-people-so-theyll-fit-in-better-in-dc

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2020, 03:24:17 pm »
liberal destruction and failure is very enjoyable. keep it up the entertainment value is top.
'

Would that be  anything like the utter destruction of Kobe's helicopter while his worthless charred corpse smoldered in the rubble??

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2020, 03:26:38 pm »
Trump will be reelected and your face will literally melt off your misshapen skull. :lol

Undoubtedly the most disastrous 3.5 years of any presidency in history, and you're still not smart enough to spit the orange cock out of your mouth.  :lol

Snakeeyes

• Fair & Balanced.
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2020, 03:29:16 pm »
Redskins Change Name To 'Lizard People' To Better Represent Population Of Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—There has been much talk about renaming the Washington Redskins, since their offensive name has no place in our modern, enlightened society that has done away with all other immorality and sin.

The District of Columbia informed the team that they cannot return to playing within the district until they have a name that is more fitting for a team representing the capital of our country. To that end, the team officially announced today they would be renaming themselves to "The Washington Lizard People."

"This is a much better name, far more reflective of the great city of Washington, D.C.," said Eleanor Holmes Norton, D.C.'s representative. "All the politicians, bureaucrats, and leaders here in the district felt the name had great appeal."

Politicians immediately expressed their support for the name change, saying they can relate to a team called the Lizard People. "I see a name like Lizard People, and I know that's a team I can be proud of," said Adam Schiff, his eyes hungrily following a fly buzzing around the room. He licked his lips. "Much better than that Redskins nonsense. Hey, look over there, is that Vladimir Putin?" As reporters turned to look, Schiff shot a long tongue out of his mouth, lightning-quick, and nabbed the fly. "Oh, must have been mistaken," he said, shrugging.

"I pushed for 'The Turtles,'" said Mitch McConnell. "But Lizard People is acceptable, I suppose. It implies patriotism, good football, and a reptilian conspiracy to enslave puny, meaningless humanity beneath the glorious, scaly claws of lizardkind, humans forever in subjugation to their cosmic superiors, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"I mean, um... can you believe how bad Nancy Pelosi is?"

https://babylonbee.com/news/redskins-to-change-name-to-lizard-people-so-theyll-fit-in-better-in-dc

You know, there is actually humorous satire out there, right??  "The BabylonBee" is  NOT one of those sites.  Glad I could help.