STUCKNUT REQUEST-Iafrate's "Susan Lucci 2nd Place" Call from decades back

Author Topic: STUCKNUT REQUEST-Iafrate's "Susan Lucci 2nd Place" Call from decades back  (Read 465 times)

LJ in KC

• -Member-
Stucknut, here's a deep dive request only you can fulfill. Waaaaay back in the day, I recall Iafrate called in and ranted on his many 2nd place Smack Off finishes, ending the call with "Well I AM Susan Lucci, and you are all my bitches! So PUCKER UP All My Children!" I'd love to hear that call again, and maybe get Jim to replay it On-Air sometime. Does Stuckut have that call stashed somewhere it can be accessed and replayed?  Thanks.  LJ

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
Here's all the Iafrate audio I have.  I can't dig through them right now.

https://www.stucknut.com/takebox/audio/search/?tbKeyword=Iafrate
Texas LonghornsMiami MarlinsSacramento KingsCleveland Browns

LJ in KC

• -Member-
FANF#CKINGTASTIC Steve! I'll go through them. LOVE listening to the man spit pure venom.  Thanks.

Mike in Parma

• Glory, Glory
  • -Nutter-
  • Tottenham Hotspur
the susan lucci was 1999 smackoff. sadly, i did not need to listen to anything to remember it. i'm a loser.  :lol :lol :lol
Notre Dame Fighting IrishCleveland IndiansCleveland Browns
 Saluki_Love   "It's good to be loved. Especially anally."

Steve in HTown

• -Admin-
    • stucknut
the susan lucci was 1999 smackoff. sadly, i did not need to listen to anything to remember it. i'm a loser.  :lol :lol :lol

yeah you are  :uhh :lol
Texas LonghornsMiami MarlinsSacramento KingsCleveland Browns

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal

Kerwin got 2nd place that year I think, but then the next year he had what I thought was an even better call but it got him like 7th place or something.  I only know this because I recently heard that 2000 call because I actually got in touch with Kerwin about a month ago.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston