Mail-in Voting

Author Topic: Mail-in Voting  (Read 643 times)

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
Mail-in Voting
« on: July 30, 2020, 11:54:32 am »
inb4 :stfu Canadian.

Today Trump suggested that the Murikan election be delayed until it's safe and secure because too many people will vote by mail.

AFIK most states allow you to get an absentee ballot no questions ask. Some give it to you even if you don't ask. I believe J-Dome's Oregon is one of them.

Also, Trump concedes that it won't be safe to stand in lines in voting booths in November.

Why shouldn't registered voters be allowed to vote by Mail?

In the Canook election, last year, the wife and I voted early because we were about to have a baby and didn't want to deal with voting with an infant that was weeks old.

How's that a whole lot different from not wanting to get the Rona and/or waiting in long lines because less blue hairs will volunteer at polling places. . . because of the Rona.

Will Trump use this as the excuse not the leave office if he lewses. The ensuing chaos will be  :popcorn

. . . :stfu Canadian.  :koolaid
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
Re: Mail-in Voting
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 12:34:25 pm »
This is scary.

Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Beavis in KC

• -Nutter-
  • What the fvck are you looking at?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 01:44:55 pm »
I completely disagree with voting strictly by mail.  Absentee ballots are fine for some.  I don't care if they have to pass out free HazMat suits to everyone.  Americans should go to the polls and vote.  Period.

And the election in November should not be delayed for any reason.

And BTW, Democrats are the only party to challenge the results of a National election.

Kansas St. WildcatsKansas City RoyalsKansas City ChiefsDetroit Red Wings
2016 Stucknut Member of the Year

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 02:20:16 pm »
If/when creepy Joe picks Shilliary as a sham VP, the lulz really increase.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 03:08:55 pm »
If/when creepy Joe picks Shilliary as a sham VP, the lulz really increase.

Yeah, that's not happening.
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 03:11:07 pm »
How much alien DNA does it take to fall for the "delay the election" but "schools must open now" arguments?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 04:43:35 pm »
How much alien DNA does it take to fall for the "delay the election" but "schools must open now" arguments?

Do you do a lot of drugs? :lol
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Dog

• -Nutter-
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 05:18:08 pm »
Do you do a lot of drugs? :lol

Seriously, if it's too infectious to hold in-person voting, wouldn't that same logic apply to schools?

Don't get me wrong, I want these little fvckers back in school.  But the hypocrisy is blatant and goes mostly ignored.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 06:34:51 pm »
Seriously, if it's too infectious to hold in-person voting, wouldn't that same logic apply to schools?

Don't get me wrong, I want these little fvckers back in school.  But the hypocrisy is blatant and goes mostly ignored.

It's a goddammed sham and you know it.

Who's behind it though.? :popcorn

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2020, 06:50:05 pm »
the loser party doesn't stop at counting dead and illegal votes. why not also chuck out all the votes they don't like in the mail?   :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Fomunda Cheesehead

• White Trash Biker Scumbag
  • -Nutter-
  • Loud Pipes Save Lives
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 07:20:20 pm »
Preface: I'm a Republican.
I'm also a Veteran and player in the motorcycle rights arena on the State and Federal level. I sit in Senator's offices from both sides of the aisle because our concerns are bipartisan. What I've learned from speaking one on one at their desks is the Republicans are not as supportive as they let on. Some are blatant ballwashers but most are extremely concerned about the future of the party because of what Trump has been doing(or not doing. Trust me, a Senator at a Biker lobby groups annual party will drop his guard around some real folks (and real drinks) fairly easy if he feels comfortable. Since I don't drink anymore it was very easy to engage one of them and have real talk. What I learned is the majority of GOP are scared shitless of the guy because all he has to do is mean tweet someone who raises the BS flag and "encourage" voters to vote them out for someone who will suck his dick. They are all tired of making excuses for him, tired of explaining his lies to their constituents and realize his only agenda is getting re-elected. This whole mail in vote hoax is a prime example. He's already making excuses for losing. What a joke. All the future voters think republicans are Trump supporting rednecks, they live on the internet which is the worst place to learn facts about what real republicans believe in. I said this in 2016, he will set the party back longer than than anyone in history because he is the worst POTUS in history. The proof is in the good things he's done because nobody remembers them. Nobody pays attention to what he has done that is great because he can't stop talking or tweeting like a 13 year old girl. Oh and ignoring scientists, doctors and Intelligence people who are considered the best in their field. Not very smart.
Post script: I'm a republican.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersGreen Bay PackersBoston Bruins
Motorcycle Clubs are not Street Gangs ~ Support your local Motorcycle Rights Organization

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2020, 07:25:57 pm »
 :uhh
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsOrlando MagicNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2020, 08:03:58 pm »

AFIK most states allow you to get an absentee ballot no questions ask. Some give it to you even if you don't ask. I believe J-Dome's Oregon is one of them.

Also, Trump concedes that it won't be safe to stand in lines in voting booths in November.

Why shouldn't registered voters be allowed to vote by Mail?

You just said "no questions ask" absentee ballot.
Does that NOT raise a question of possible fraud??

Secondly, Who knows what Corona virus will mutate in 3 months from now.

Thirdly, why is a Canadian have so much interest in Trump? Because you knows Canada is America Lite.
You will  all hate this BLM bullshit like everyone else eventually.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2020, 09:30:19 pm »
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2020, 11:11:01 pm »
Boges---
Listen to more Jordan Peterson
less Justin Trudeau

sayin'  :rimshot
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks