Mail-in Voting - Page 2

Author Topic: Mail-in Voting  (Read 197 times)

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: Mail-in Voting
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2020, 11:33:42 pm »
Preface: I'm a Republican.
I'm also a Veteran and player in the motorcycle rights arena on the State and Federal level. I sit in Senator's offices from both sides of the aisle because our concerns are bipartisan. What I've learned from speaking one on one at their desks is the Republicans are not as supportive as they let on. Some are blatant ballwashers but most are extremely concerned about the future of the party because of what Trump has been doing(or not doing. Trust me, a Senator at a Biker lobby groups annual party will drop his guard around some real folks (and real drinks) fairly easy if he feels comfortable. Since I don't drink anymore it was very easy to engage one of them and have real talk. What I learned is the majority of GOP are scared shitless of the guy because all he has to do is mean tweet someone who raises the BS flag and "encourage" voters to vote them out for someone who will suck his dick. They are all tired of making excuses for him, tired of explaining his lies to their constituents and realize his only agenda is getting re-elected. This whole mail in vote hoax is a prime example. He's already making excuses for losing. What a joke. All the future voters think republicans are Trump supporting rednecks, they live on the internet which is the worst place to learn facts about what real republicans believe in. I said this in 2016, he will set the party back longer than than anyone in history because he is the worst POTUS in history. The proof is in the good things he's done because nobody remembers them. Nobody pays attention to what he has done that is great because he can't stop talking or tweeting like a 13 year old girl. Oh and ignoring scientists, doctors and Intelligence people who are considered the best in their field. Not very smart.
Post script: I'm a republican.

Mix in paragraph breaks...   ::)
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2020, 07:32:04 am »
You just said "no questions ask" absentee ballot.
Does that NOT raise a question of possible fraud??

No, because you're already a registered voter. What difference does it make if you want to mail-in vote because you're on vacation, working abroad, or don't want to get a potentially deadly disease? This doesn't allow for illegals to flood counterfeit ballots. Can't you register by mail? Why shouldn't you be able to vote then? 

Secondly, Who knows what Corona virus will mutate in 3 months from now.

Which is why you should prepare that it won't be safe to vote in person. And making 45 POTUS indefinitely is not a reasonable solution.

Thirdly, why is a Canadian have so much interest in Trump? Because you knows Canada is America Lite.You will all hate this BLM bullshit like everyone else eventually.

Trainwrecks are fascinating. I'm actually a Canadian Conservative. I've never voted for the Liberals. I was amused when he got elected. Good on those complacent Liberals.

But like the people at the Lincoln Project, I've come to realize that he's an objectively shitty person. And what he's doing here is fundamentally undemocratic.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2020, 01:14:20 pm »
He is shitty. :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2020, 02:00:52 pm »
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2020, 02:42:57 pm »
:lol Supporting Trump must be exhausting.

I wonder who paid of the Florida Secretary of State
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
The questions get more difficult

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2020, 09:50:18 pm »
KAG2020  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler