That time Saint Jacob Blake got bit by a doggy

Author Topic: That time Saint Jacob Blake got bit by a doggy  (Read 242 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
That time Saint Jacob Blake got bit by a doggy
« on: August 25, 2020, 08:01:39 pm »
Remember that time Citizen Of The Year, Dad Of The Year the Honorable Jacob Floyd pulled a gun on someone, and then when the cops caught up to him (they pulled him over because he matched a description -Gee, I guess racial profiling works and helps keep streets safe, eh libtards?), he resisted the cops and was noncompliant until they were forced to sic the K9 dog on him?  Good boy, Dozer!

This is the kind of repeat offender idiot who the Left and coward bitch ass Leftist politicians like the soyboy governor of Wisconsin always fight for, and give a thousand excuses and justifications for while simultaneously making life impossible for cops, business owners, and all other law abiding citizens.

https://racinecountyeye.com/police-k9-dozer-helps-subdue-man-who-pulled-gun-at-bar/
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
Re: That time Saint Jacob Blake got bit by a doggy
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 11:16:31 pm »

fvcking Racist Canines.. Hopefully Dozer gets some paid administrative leave.
They can discriminatingly smell a black person. they need sensitivity and diversity training..  :angel:

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 07:18:16 pm »
police solution, let's pin a fat guy down with a knee on his neck. guess there was nothing left to do but let him die. problem NOT solved.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 07:34:16 pm »
police solution, let's pin a fat guy down with a knee on his neck. guess there was nothing left to do but let him die. problem NOT solved.

f

Toxicology reports he had enough Fentanyl in his system to kill which was his actual cause of death. His lungs were 2-3 times larger than normal..
Cop did't help, but you watch ALL the video, the mother fvcker should just been cuffed and stuffed, and then released.. NO. He wanted to put up a battle. High as fvck, passing counterfeit money..

The problem is Blacks pick the wrong people to Martyr.. Or at least the media does to drive hate division.
Theres hundreds of real innocent blacks killed weekly that get no press coverage.
So stop with bullshit.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 07:51:32 pm »
Toxicology reports he had enough Fentanyl in his system to kill which was his actual cause of death. His lungs were 2-3 times larger than normal..
Cop did't help, but you watch ALL the video, the mother fvcker should just been cuffed and stuffed, and then released.. NO. He wanted to put up a battle. High as fvck, passing counterfeit money..

The problem is Blacks pick the wrong people to Martyr.. Or at least the media does to drive hate division.
Theres hundreds of real innocent blacks killed weekly that get no press coverage.
So stop with bullshit.

not saying he was a saint, but can't a cop determine after so many minutes he is not resisting? it's all about training, and the cop should have let him up after so long. sorry, my opinion.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans