Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero

Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero  (Read 1307 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero
« on: August 27, 2020, 03:10:44 am »
This kid has 10x the balls and maturity of our so called "leaders" in govt, business, media, academia.  Defending the good people of a town vs a violent destructive mob of criminals that had been burning down and terrorizing their town for 3 days while politicians and cops cowered.  The guy's a fvcking stud. This shit is the real life version of those retarded movies people like where The Rock defends a small town against the bad guys.

Now the scumbag evil Left and its media are out to drag him. That piece of shit Robert Reich on twitter, a supposed intellectual at UC Berkeley, spewing propaganda about how Kyle "is a white supremacist who drove in from another state hurrrr durrr with a SEMI AUTOMATIC WEAPON!!"   He lives 15 fvcking minutes from there, and he DEFENDED himself against violent pieces of shit who came in from as far as Oregon.
This fvcking kid is gonna be left hanging out to dry, but he IS getting a ton of support from patriots for his defense fund, etc.

fvck The Left.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 05:55:07 am »
He broke some punk ass bitches off something proper.  :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 11:24:11 am »
Kenosha Rioter Allegedly Shot in Head by Kyle Rittenhouse Was Convicted Pedophile 

Joseph Rosenbaum, also known as “Jojo,” 36, was sentenced to 12 and a half years for two counts of sexual conduct with a minor. He served his sentence in Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman where he racked up 42 disciplinary infractions behind bars during his lengthy sentence.

Following his stint at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman, Rosenbaum was convicted of a parole violation where he was accused of tampering with a monitoring device.
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 01:59:08 pm »
the liberal mobs are armed too they shot up a jeep in denver.  :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 02:31:22 pm »
Civil war. We haz it. :uhh

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 05:27:27 pm »
Kenosha Rioter Allegedly Shot in Head by Kyle Rittenhouse Was Convicted Pedophile

Joseph Rosenbaum, also known as “Jojo,” 36, was sentenced to 12 and a half years for two counts of sexual conduct with a minor. He served his sentence in Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman where he racked up 42 disciplinary infractions behind bars during his lengthy sentence.

Following his stint at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Eyman, Rosenbaum was convicted of a parole violation where he was accused of tampering with a monitoring device.

The Left bending itself into a pretzel to defend this piece of shit and instead come at Kyle who seems to be a goddamn outstanding kid.  "He transported an assault weapon across state lines hurrrr durrrr"   You have CONGRESS MEMBERS! That piece of shot Ayanna Pressley calling him a white supremacist, a racist etc who went down there just to gun people down etc.  I guesd these fvcksticks didnt learn from the Nick Sandmann thing  -actually Sandmann's lawyer is defending this kid now, and defamation lawsuits will be coming.
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Stab

• Influencer
  • -Nutter-
  • SMASH teh Rack Em SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 06:42:35 pm »
The Left bending itself into a pretzel to defend this piece of shit and instead come at Kyle who seems to be a goddamn outstanding kid.  "He transported an assault weapon across state lines hurrrr durrrr"   You have CONGRESS MEMBERS! That piece of shot Ayanna Pressley calling him a white supremacist, a racist etc who went down there just to gun people down etc.  I guesd these fvcksticks didnt learn from the Nick Sandmann thing  -actually Sandmann's lawyer is defending this kid now, and defamation lawsuits will be coming.
Uhh...he did kill a few people.
Wake Forest Demon DeaconsMilwaukee BrewersCharlotte HornetsGreen Bay PackersCarolina Hurricanes
I was the strongest guy in the gym at my university rec center, and this was at a bigger D-1 school, bitch.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 07:32:53 pm »

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 08:31:45 pm »
that head shot was money  :popcorn
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 09:14:17 pm »
The Leftards are triggered by Kyle because they could never in a million years get their soyboy sons to even get their face out of their phones and watching trannies on TikTok, much less be an upstanding 17 year old youngster who knows how to handle guns like a pro and uses his skills to defend others, at great risk to himself.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2020, 09:17:50 pm »
that head shot was money  :popcorn

The fvcking guy legitimately stared death in the face that night. That Antifa turd who ran up to him with a gun was probably looking to headshot him when at the last second Kyle managed to shoot his arm from the seat of his pants.

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2020, 06:22:21 am »
The pederast kept fronting,  " shoot me, nigga".  :lol

Well, ok

:koolaid

It's really 2020s fee good story.  :banana
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 11:13:39 am by Club America »

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2020, 08:32:26 am »
The Leftards are triggered by Kyle because they could never in a million years get their soyboy sons to even get their face out of their phones and watching trannies on TikTok, much less be an upstanding 17 year old youngster who knows how to handle guns like a pro and uses his skills to defend others, at great risk to himself.

Yeah he has excellent parents. Raising a vigilante murderer like that. I'm sure he'll do great in prison.  :lol
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2020, 08:42:09 am »
Yeah he has excellent parents. Raising a vigilante murderer like that. I'm sure he'll do great in prison.  :lol

Do you not know the difference between Murder, and Killing in self defense??
No because you are a Trudeau Cuck.
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

Boges

• qwnt
  • -Nutter-
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2020, 08:44:27 am »
Do you not know the difference between Murder, and Killing in self defense??
No because you are a Trudeau Cuck.

I know what a vigilante is.
Toronto Blue JaysMiami Dolphins
what?