China & Russia LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF

Author Topic: China & Russia LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF  (Read 628 times)

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
China & Russia LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF
« on: August 27, 2020, 03:59:01 am »
Can you imagine what Putin and the China guy Xi Jingping think about the pathetic and soft USA?  Holy fvck is this a cesspool of multiculturalist diversity where even the Rutgers University English Department says it will no longer emphasize correct English grammar because that is racist. That's right, it is too much to ask of black university students to speak and write proper English. Holy smokes.  It is also racist to expect Hispanic Americans to learn English.  Meanwhile, across the pond are a billion hungry united and monocultural Chinese ready to kick the living shit out of this libtarded country. You got a tough minded Russia full of national pride ready to do the same.

CAN YOU fvckING IMAGINE Putin and Xi talking to each other and pissing themselves in laughter?  "Yeah, so the USA is destroying itself over a junkie retard and a repeat criminal with a sex assault arrest warrant who reached into his car to grab something. 5 or 6 jail stints between the two of them."  (watch the George Floyd body cam video -if that is anything other than a crazy and/or retarded druggie, then IDK what is). And the great and mighty USA who China and Russia once feared is ripping itself apart over those two pieces of shit, those are their holy martyrs, that is the hill this mighty country wants to die on. 

"Unfvckingbelievable", Putin says out loud as he watches the George Floyd video.  "This fvcking drugged up idiot who can barely communicate in English, and the cops PATIENTLY plead and beg with him for almost 10 minutes to cooperate, they get him in the car, he squirms his way out, they grab him again, he keeps fighting like a dog that doesnt want to go to the vet."  Putin and Xi are thinking "If this were in Russia/China, our cops wouldve given this retard 20 seconds to cooperate before bonking him on the head and putting his dumb ass in the cop car to send him to central booking." And THIS, THIS loser is the guy for whom the USA is burning itself down and tearing down all its once mighty sports leagues, etc.

Then they'd see the Jacob Blake video. A guy with an arrest warrant for sexual assault, who 5 years earlier had a prior incident where he pulled a gun at a bar,  was noncompliant with the cops who as a result had to send a K9 at him, and he had weapons in his car. Fast forward to 2020 and a 911 call that brings the cops out, and this parasite is tased by the cops, he wrestles the cops, he walks to grab something from his car even as a cop tugs at his shirt to hold him back, the cops GIVE HIM EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE, but he still opens his car to grab a potential weapon.  And this, THIS loser is for whom the USA is destroying itself. THIS pillar of the community is why the city of Kenosha is getting burned to the ground. THIS turd is for whom all these armchair QB policing experts want the cop to risk his life. "The cop should have to wait until the guy pulls a gun AND fires at him first, and THEN can the cop defend himself hurrr durrrr. Let's give this piece of shit all the chances and excuses in the world but let's give the cop every possible handicap, Oh well the cop knew this was a dangerous job when he signed up for it hurrr durrrr."

So yeah, Putin and Xi Jingping are laughing their ass off because they know easy pickings when they see them. The USA they once feared is a soft and disjointed joke thanks to the metastasis of Leftist rot that's gone unchecked for years. Now it's a country of transgender TikToking losers who look to Lebron James and Jemele Hill as thought leaders and who can barely agree on a national language.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Re: China & Russia LAUGHING THEIR ASS OFF
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 05:58:48 am »
Putin doesn't give a fvck.  He invaded Crimea and the Ukraine on Obozos watch and even shot down a goddammed airliner for the fvck of it.
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 08:00:12 am »
the idiots at CNN are saying its Peaceful Protesting with a guy standing in front of a burning building.  Its fun to be a liberal, If you believe it long enough its all true  :koolaid :koolaid
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings
I went to a D1 school with a better swimming pool than yours.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 09:18:24 pm »
This post mightve been my masterpiece
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 10:28:21 pm »
And they immediately "protested" in Minneapolis AFTER a man shot and killed another man (woman involved and Black on Black), fled the scene, and when cops were cornering him, shot himself dead! ON CAMERA.
So they rush out to burn down more stores.

And social media dumpster Marxist trolls like Nitwiteyes ignore that shit while people are getting their businesses destroyed over a Bullshit narrative.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/27/police-release-video-of-suicide-that-sparked-minneapolis-looting-riots/

Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 10:39:22 pm »

So yeah, Putin and Xi Jingping are laughing their ass off because they know easy pickings when they see them. The USA they once feared is a soft and disjointed joke thanks to the metastasis of Leftist rot that's gone unchecked for years. Now it's a country of transgender TikToking losers who look to Lebron James and Jemele Hill as thought leaders and who can barely agree on a national language.

They've paid for Infiltration for decades to be fair. Stolen secrets. Implanted Marxists for college professors and slowly brainwashed our young impressionable youth with Social Justice and Racism nonsense.
Pussified everything, Political correctness.
It's a much more modern version of Orwell's 1984.

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • NocalVic
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2020, 01:04:25 am »
And they immediately "protested" in Minneapolis AFTER a man shot and killed another man (woman involved and Black on Black), fled the scene, and when cops were cornering him, shot himself dead! ON CAMERA.
So they rush out to burn down more stores.

And social media dumpster Marxist trolls like Nitwiteyes ignore that shit while people are getting their businesses destroyed over a Bullshit narrative.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/27/police-release-video-of-suicide-that-sparked-minneapolis-looting-riots/

These fvcking Leftards are so unbearable. They virtue signal about checking their privilege when in reality it's THEM that have the privilege to get the ball rolling on these riots over some stupid criminal who can't follow basic common sense, the ball gets rolling on the destruction and death, and by that time theyve gone back to their safe lilywhite neighborhoods far away from the riots, sipping their wine comfortably because nobody they know will have their store torn down, nobody they know will get killed. All the while they pat themselves on the back about what swell people they are.

This is not a lie: The Left couldnt give one inch of a fvck about David Dorn or anyone else who has died thanks to their self-created riots, including those little black kids that were like 7 years old.  The Left couldnt give less of a shit about their lives.  I do.  Me, the "racist", Im sitting there watching the video of David Dorn bleeding to death alone on a dark sidewalk like a dog, and it fvcking enraged me.  And my thought is "We told you stupid Leftard fvcks this would happen", all because youre incapable or unwilling to treat that Floyd case with any kind of intellectual maturity, rather than just going "thEy muRdeRed him fOr beiNg bLack"

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2020, 06:23:12 am »
This post mightve been my masterpiece

On a dead wepsite :lol
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2020, 07:15:24 pm »
feeding off of murder is kinda sick. how about coming up with solutions instead of pulling the trigger. we're going nowhere with this group.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2020, 07:27:13 pm »
feeding off of murder is kinda sick. how about coming up with solutions instead of pulling the trigger. we're going nowhere with this group.

f

Heres a solution.  Have Dads in the home that 70% don't have now in the black community.
Stop handing out welfare for promoting fatherless children.

Stop encouraging gang and thug culture.

There you go. Hard pills to swallow. Maybe the finger should be pointed in the other direction sometimes.

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 07:55:12 pm »
Heres a solution.  Have Dads in the home that 70% don't have now in the black community.
Stop handing out welfare for promoting fatherless children.

Stop encouraging gang and thug culture.

There you go. Hard pills to swallow. Maybe the finger should be pointed in the other direction sometimes.

some gud points. so how do we encourage fathers to stay home? can we help change this parental misconduct? maybe we can offer solutions, just asking...

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans