NEW TOPIC - Page 2

Poll

it's getting close. need a stucknut count

trump
0 (0%)
biden
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NEW TOPIC  (Read 694 times)

Stab

• Morally Flexible
  • -Nutter-
  • 21x Back-to-Back Stucknut NFL Pool Champion.
Re: NEW TOPIC
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2020, 02:02:04 pm »
The "white" majority in 2020 is 59.5% and shrinking,and will cease to exist by 2036.In five states,POCS are the plurality,and as we are younger than whites,the American future (if it has one,considering how the majority has squandered its advantages over the world with its ignorance and obesity) is black,brown,yellow and red .
Until then, stay busy keeping the toilets clean and the paper towels stocked.
Wisconsin BadgersMilwaukee BrewersMilwaukee BucksGreen Bay Packers
Irregardless, it's a mute point anyways.

Ralph In Orlando

• Globetard Killer
  • -Nutter-
  • Its Real To Me
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2020, 03:10:06 pm »
Makes you wish we were all speaking German right about now, dont it? DONT IT?
Duke Blue DevilsNew York MetsOrlando MagicNew York GiantsNew York Rangers
{:: - You Bark, I Bite - ::}

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2020, 04:34:32 pm »
Makes you wish we were all speaking German right about now, dont it? DONT IT?

Chinga tu madre, puto. :bananbang :koolaid
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2020, 07:38:44 pm »
The "white" majority in 2020 is 59.5% and shrinking,and will cease to exist by 2036.In five states,POCS are the plurality,and as we are younger than whites,the American future (if it has one,considering how the majority has squandered its advantages over the world with its ignorance and obesity) is black,brown,yellow and red .

American white libtard useful idiots have allowed their country to get cucked like never before in world history.
I guarandamntee you Japan wouldn't allow a bunch of outsiders to come into their country and phase them out of existence.

Then you've got Joe Biden the traitor talking about how whites becoming a minority is a good thing and how he wants a nonstop wave of black and brown immigrants coming in every year and how that is "a source of strength for the country"  LMAO.    That, ladies and gents, is what you call a TRAITOR.

California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2020, 08:45:51 pm »
American white libtard useful idiots have allowed their country to get cucked like never before in world history.
I guarandamntee you Japan wouldn't allow a bunch of outsiders to come into their country and phase them out of existence.

Then you've got Joe Biden the traitor talking about how whites becoming a minority is a good thing and how he wants a nonstop wave of black and brown immigrants coming in every year and how that is "a source of strength for the country"  LMAO.    That, ladies and gents, is what you call a TRAITOR.

whether that's true or not. IT DOESN'T MATTER, you fvcking idiot. america is open for all people. when you try to restrict immigration, you have destroyed everything the founding fathers set up for this country. try reading the constitution numb nuts.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

VicNocal

• NFL Pool Champ
  • -Member-
  • My brand > Your brand
    • vicnocal
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2020, 08:55:37 pm »
fvcking idiot regurgitating lies that grade school teachers brainwashed you with.
You fail your grandkids and great grandkids, who will have to deal with the mess you bequeathed them.
California Golden BearsChicago BullsChicago Bears
Invariably this Wednesday when I go to Chic Fil A, the woman will ask if the money I left on the counter is mine, and I'll smile and say, "No its yours". - B.P. in Houston

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2020, 12:05:45 am »
whether that's true or not. IT DOESN'T MATTER, you fvcking idiot. america is open for all people. when you try to restrict immigration, you have destroyed everything the founding fathers set up.

True or Not..  It doesn't matter??
So what does matter? your feelings?

This isn't 1880 or 1920 anymore.. You know times change.We need to ASSIMILATE the millions we've let in legally and illegally. The US already admits the most legal immigration of any country.
But you cannot have open borders and have a country in 20 years.
Most countries have strict immigration laws and aren't fooled by "Diversity". China sure isn't the fvck letting in illiterate and non-skilled "workers"from Honduras and Somalia.

You do realize that Congress restricts and allows Immigration, and those policies have been changing over the times. So, we don't really need a million Hondurans right now, and they have no right to cross the border and say "hey, we want our Gibs"
Washington St. CougarsSeattle MarinersPortland Trail BlazersSeattle Seahawks

bronzebuckaroo67

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2020, 12:42:40 pm »
Ralph,Trump (whose famail name was originally "Drumpf") is of German descent.No coincidence there,right ?

frankinhouston

• -Member-
  • Hello!
    • @harryhooper8
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2020, 06:40:23 pm »
True or Not..  It doesn't matter??
So what does matter? your feelings?

This isn't 1880 or 1920 anymore.. You know times change.We need to ASSIMILATE the millions we've let in legally and illegally. The US already admits the most legal immigration of any country.
But you cannot have open borders and have a country in 20 years.
Most countries have strict immigration laws and aren't fooled by "Diversity". China sure isn't the fvck letting in illiterate and non-skilled "workers"from Honduras and Somalia.

You do realize that Congress restricts and allows Immigration, and those policies have been changing over the times. So, we don't really need a million Hondurans right now, and they have no right to cross the border and say "hey, we want our Gibs"

there are millions of jobs available for laborers you idiot. also, the immigrants pay taxes to secure your fvcking future. are you that fvcking stupid or don't you understand. yeah, you might say they skirt the tax system, but i SEE money going from their checks going straight to the IRS. so, don't give me that shit.

f
Texas A&M AggiesHouston AstrosHouston RocketsHouston Texans

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2020, 07:36:31 pm »
there are millions of jobs available for laborers you idiot. also, the immigrants pay taxes to secure your fvcking future. are you that fvcking stupid or don't you understand. yeah, you might say they skirt the tax system, but i SEE money going from their checks going straight to the IRS. so, don't give me that shit.

f

And you can back that up with hard stats.. ??
Please list those;

Because if you want stats, I'll bring them to you
You want illegal crime data?? becaue Americans would shit their pants if they knew what was going on..

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2020, 08:02:27 pm »
Only J-Dog knows what’s really going on.  :lol
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
The questions get more difficult

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2020, 08:13:51 pm »
Only J-Dog knows what’s really going on.  :lol

Please don't qualify your statement with "only"...

But yes, I know what Agenda 21 is .

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2020, 09:52:48 pm »
Please don't qualify your statement with "only"...

But yes, I know what Agenda 21 is .

:lol :lol :lol :lol you are a freak
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
The questions get more difficult

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2020, 09:58:24 pm »

J - Dog

• -Member-
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2020, 11:04:16 pm »

f

Illegals affect the Black Community first.

And if you can provide any Real Statistics about Illegals paying taxes would be great...