Kkklub 'Murrikkka claims to have heard Cowboy in Windsor on the Ben Maller Show.

Author Topic: Kkklub 'Murrikkka claims to have heard Cowboy in Windsor on the Ben Maller Show.  (Read 1088 times)

bronzebuckaroo67

Kkklub 'Murrikkka claims to have heard Cowboy Brady in Windsor on the Ben Maller Show.Well,Kkklub 'Murrikkka ,describe Cowboy's voice .

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Retarded Canadian

Check your meme, idiot
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

bronzebuckaroo67

What meme ? And I'm a GENIUS Canadian,dude !!!!

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
I've listened to Maller for going on 15 years and you're him. You did it on Sedano's old show too. Quit being a canook poosay and admit it.  You're the backl Cliff Clavine of late night sports talk, and now of this pacle
Auburn TigersAtlanta BravesMemphis GrizzliesTennessee TitansNashville Predators
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

bronzebuckaroo67

Admit WHAT,Bagels ???? That you and some others are hallucinating about Cowboy Brady ?

bronzebuckaroo67

Anyway,though I have no idea who Cliff Clavine is, isn't he ugly ???

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
monkey sling poo, monkey sling poo, monkey sling poo
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Google it when you get to the library tomorrow.  Or better yet, search through those mounds of newspapers you refuse to throw away and see what you can come up with...Cowboy...in Windsor :koolaid
Used to be we were all fvcking post whores.  Didn't matter what the topic was, we whored the fvck out of it.

bronzebuckaroo67

Why would I Google "Cowboy in Windsor,"Bagels ? I don't lie in a sea of newspapers,so again,you and the other meth tweakers should go to rehab AND SOON !!!

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • “Only a fool allows his enemy to educate his child
Is your keyboard broken?
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Like Fr. Ciszek, I understood that I was dealing with highly skilled sociopaths, men unencumbered by consciences.

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Why would I Google "Cowboy in Windsor,"Bagels ? I don't lie in a sea of newspapers,so again,you and the other meth tweakers should go to rehab AND SOON !!!

Ok, Cowboy.  I meant for you to Google Cliff Clavine, but maybe googling yourself to see what a joke you are would be beneficial. :koolaid

bronzebuckaroo67

Bagels,the reason the U.S. is disintegrating before the eyes of the world is that brainy people are called jokes,and morons are revered .

Bagels

• Don Postwhoreleone
  • -Nutter-
  • How u durrrrin?
    • Mikeinthaville
    • @mikeybagels1
Welp, I've been rendered speechless. :lol

Dog

• -Nutter-
  • Amanda is a fat girl name
Bagels,the reason the U.S. is disintegrating before the eyes of the world is that brainy people are called jokes,and morons are revered .

But a retard is a retard in every country, Brad!
Boise St. BroncosChicago CubsBoston CelticsMiami Dolphins
I just have to focus all my efforts on doing what I can in my world at fixing the blown-out crater that this administration has left as our country.

bronzebuckaroo67

Like your boy Trump,eh,Doggie Doo ??? (See:Last night's "debate")