Sure it's a positive step

Author Topic: Sure it's a positive step  (Read 334 times)

Smarthuiyuan

Sure it's a positive step
« on: September 28, 2020, 01:04:07 am »

The problem with adding coaches at the Mut 21 coins would be, (a) how does this influence the team by employing them (2) will this actually break the game play even more? Also in the appearances of this list of items being added they do not have a clue on what path to go in. Exactly why is everything a gimmick together? Why don't you work on the authentic SIMULATION part of this game first and then add the additional stuff? We've been getting the same recycled garbage in our ONLY soccer match and its time for them to do it right or stop trying. Are those all things that really clearly should've already been in the game? Absolutely! Nonetheless, it is a positive that they are at least incorporating these things in some capacity. The simple fact that they actually are listening in certain manner is a big plus moving ahead. I have not bought the game but if the three intended franchise updates actually seem decent enough, I'd think about buying it at a discounted cost this year.

Sure it's a positive step and I'm glad that they are finally addressing enhancing the franchise style. However, the simple fact that it's going to take more than 2 fvcking months for us to receive 4 minor updates is absurd. This leads me to believe the coding and/or groundwork of franchise style is so fvcking broken that it'll take two months to implement minor quality of life upgrades. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that they're finally addressing franchise style, but the time that it'll take for us to get them is fvcking absurd. And if it requires two fvcking weeks for a part 1 of 3 to arrive, then how fvcking long until we get part two? And then how much fvcking longer to find part 3?

Part 1 will drop when some groups are already eliminate from qualifying for the fvcking playoffs. At that rate, we will most likely be fvcking lucky if we get part 2 before the Super Bowl. Then who the fvck knows when we'll get part 3. If EA really gave a shit then they'd prioritize these fvcking updates and get them out in a timely and reasonable fvcking method. However, they do not fvcking care in any way. This is too fvcking small, too fvcking late.

How Madden's earnings explain something that no gamer wants to buy Madden nfl 21 coins hear

Club America

• Rack the Trolls
  • Things get damaged, things get broken.
Re: Sure it's a positive step
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 07:09:51 am »
Stupid wee todd
Arkansas RazorbacksLos Angeles DodgersDenver BroncosColorado Avalanche
Kinder, gentler

rocket625

• Go Raiders
  • -Member-
  • Rip Curl
Re: Sure it's a positive step
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 07:15:40 am »
it used to be a football game and now its a pokemon coin game. still looks awesome and it will be fantastic on xbox x if you can ever actually get one.  4k gaming rules.  :popcorn as long as your going to be FAT may as will be playing madden on your 72 inch tv.
UCSB GauchosLos Angeles DodgersLos Angeles LakersOakland RaidersLos Angeles Kings